[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jobs That Require Firearms/Weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: test-react-1.jpg (76 KB, 600x260) Image search: [Google]
test-react-1.jpg
76 KB, 600x260
So I'm trying to be a Correction's Officer in a prison and I'm certain people on /k/ would be right up this alley.

Regarding the REACT test, are there any study guides or tips to make sure I pass?
>>
File: 20160423_193148.jpg (3 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160423_193148.jpg
3 MB, 3984x2988
Get to kill birds, deer, and shit on Offutt AFB and speed down the runway when there's nothing in the pattern it's pretty fun
>>
>>29714764
Not op but like the sound of this, can you tell me more?
>>
>>29714828
It's usda wildlife management we try to prevent bird and deer strikes on planes. Cause 3 fucking pelicans can take down a rc135 and cause a ton of costly damage. Also you set traps and what not for hawks and other birds.
>>
>>29714655
Being a CO is a horrible job.
>>
>>29714655
Do you really want to work in a prison?

Face it, most jobs that involve weapons suck.

>Security guard? Boring, low pay, treated like shit by everyone
>Armored car? Shit pay, target painted on your back all day
>Correctional officer? Enjoy having poo flung at you from inmates. (Seriously, it's a fucking PRISON)
>Cop? Oh we all know how shitty being a cop is.
>gunstore? Lol enjoy retail and shit pay
>Range safety officer? Enjoy having to deal with idiots armed with guns, and shit pay.
>gunsmith? Enjoy not being able to pay the bills

Sure, you got the rare dream jobs like >>29714764, but those are honestly few and far between.
>>
>>29715144

Coordinated suicide bird strike?
>>
>>29715373
cops have it pretty cozy where I am from tho
>>
>>29715144
How's the pay? If any.
>>
>>29714655
>Jobs That Require Firearms/Weapons

Whatever you're doing right now but conceal carrying on you.

You want a job where you actually train hard and get to actually use weapons? Go SOF you nerd.
>>
>>29715778
It's pretty shirt from what I hear i volunteer right now to get used to it maybe they'll ship me somewhere with nice weather when I finally apply. But it's fun we have an internally suppressed .22 pistol quiet as hell and and we have a air pellet gun connected to a compressed air can.
>>
>>29715170
It'll pay better than my retail job.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.