[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a dumbfuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>ordered an m&p shield from psa with $17 shipping
>literally minutes later, see it on the daily deals with free shipping
>contact psa and ask them if it would be okay to cancel my first order and immediately order a second one
>first order ships the next morning
>can't call them to cancel it now
>second one just shipped

What do I do? Is it possible to send it back to them once it reaches my ffl? I had no idea psa shipped this quickly. All this just to save $17
>>
They probably have a restocking fee. It should be listed on their site. You will also have to pay shipping back.
>>
>>29713848
Read their return policy and it says firearms can't be returned unless there's some sort of defect once it ships.
>>
>>29713792
It's just $17 holy fuck, dude
>>
>>29713955
I think he ordered 2 sheilds
>>
>I'm not okay with losing $17
That's a box of ammo dude, you'll be alright.
>>
>>29713975
CC both, or sell it to someone for a slight discount.
>>
File: 1422688935761.png (367 KB, 606x420) Image search: [Google]
1422688935761.png
367 KB, 606x420
>>29714045
>CC both

I think it was destined, I feel much better. I'm going to appendix carry both of them.

If I can get away with concealing one, who's to say I can't conceal two?
>>
>>29713792
Do you wear a yamika?

>>29714016
nah, he tried to get a free box of ammo but instead bought a second gun.
>>
>>29713882
Congrats on the car gun, I guess?
>>
>>29713975

He has 2 hands, doesn't he?
>>
Shields at least have good resale value, don't they?
>>
File: rektcomputer.webm (1 MB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
rektcomputer.webm
1 MB, 600x400
>>29713792
>>29713882
Holy shit OP, I'd be pissed, at myself above all else.
Maybe they'll make an exception for you if you grovel at their feet and explain the situation, and maybe just take the $17 shipping one just to say you're sorry for causing trouble.
Either way, they'd be well within their right to just stick you with your 2nd gun and then the gunshop would be just as much within their right to stick you with a 2nd transfer fee just so you can take it and pay another fee for return shipping at the fedex/ups store.
>>
>>29714413
I'll be fine with paying the transfer fees. The place I'm using is really cheap.

Would it be legal to sell it to a 20 year old friend immediately or would that be a considered a straw purchase?
>>
>>29714472
aren't straw purchases only if they're going to be used for a crime?
>>
>not buying a Glock 43 from PSA when they pop up for $450
>>
>>29714680
Straw purchases are only if you bought it with the intention of immediately selling it to a buyer.
>>
>>29714693
But you can find them all over the place for $450 all day long. Kentuckygunco has them for $452 shipped
>>
>>29714472
You didn't purchase it with intent to sell it, so it's not a straw purchase. You made a mistake and went "oh well, May as well get some money back from my mistake".
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.