[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discussing the current election should be allowed on /k/ fro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Discussing the current election should be allowed on /k/ from now on because the outcome will directly affect everyone on this board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>29713561
Hillary isn't even going to win. Once Trump is done dealing with establishment Republicans and Ted Cruz, he's going to set his sights on Hillary.

She's about to get the schlonging of a lifetime.
>>
>>29713561
I think 90% of the board would agree with you.

But faggot shit posting refugee redditors and freedom hating mods don't allow it. Threads just move to /pol/ where reasonable discussions cannot be had.

>>29713570
I doubt it. Shillary is going to beat Trump. She is going to lie, cheat, steal, bribe, coerce, and buy herself the White House. Wait until she asks Elizabeth Warren to be her running mate and then they pull all of the angry Bernie faggots to her side and the party ends up uniting.

Or wait for the Republicans to try to schlong Trump out of the Republican nomination. Then he can run as a third party and guarantee that Shillary will win.
>>
>>29713561
these trips say The Don wins.
>>29713570
implying anyone would shlong that at all
>>
As much as I hate Clinton she's still a better choice than that racist Trump.
>>
>>29713742
GET THE FUCK OUTTA /K/ YOU LBERAL LOVING FAGGOT. she is a lying snake woman who fears guns and spreads misinformation like Monica spread out for Bill. She is the apex predator to our freedoms and she should be launched into the sun tbqh
>>
>>29713561
>/k/ - Weapons
>now with 98% more /pol/

Seriously there is a board for this.

If I wanted to discuss the politics of firearms I would go to the politics board.
>>
>>29713709
>implying anyone would shlong that at all
I bet Bill didn't even father Chelsea - look at that cheeky jewy face. She looks just like some uni slut straight out of SF or LA.
>>
>>29713698
>/pol/
>reasonable discussions
Kek you've obviously never visited.
>>
>>29713811
reading comprehension C-
>>
>>29713781

Discussing anything on /pol/ is impossible. I just want to discuss gun politics and how this election will affect us gun owners.
>>
>>29713811
What is reading comprehension for 1,000, dipshit?
>>
File: 0~01.jpg (16 KB, 292x229) Image search: [Google]
0~01.jpg
16 KB, 292x229
>>29713742
>>
No
This is what ruined /k/ in 2013

Were not doing it again
Now fuck off to /pol
>>
>>29713818
>>29713835
Forgive me I got 3 hours of sleep.
>>
>>29713561
>tfw Bill was actually bretty good but he was shit tier on guns and NAFTA
>>
File: Mr_Wu_is_skeptical.jpg (52 KB, 566x566) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Wu_is_skeptical.jpg
52 KB, 566x566
>>29713742
>Hispanics are ethnically and racially homogeneous
>wanting to avoid importing salafism is racist

God I hope this is trolling...
>>
>>29713781
I remember being a newfag a long time ago and being excited about visiting /pol/

Then I went to /pol/ and discovered after about 2 posts that rather than being a politics board, it's a containment board for stormfags.

Maybe you should educate yourself before you comment on the matter, dipshit. Get out, you're just as bad as the stormfags and the redditors
>>
>>29713850

If Clinton wins there will be no point in even having a weapons board anymore.

This election will directly affect if there is a /k/ in a couple of years from now.
>>
File: 1411010253388.jpg (1 MB, 3082x1825) Image search: [Google]
1411010253388.jpg
1 MB, 3082x1825
>>29713870
foreign affairs he was great. Dude has mad cred and swag. Guns, not so much, he really fucked us with the whole import restrictions on weapons from Russia, not even sure what the angle was behind it.
>>
>>29713561
Fuck you nigger. Take it back to /pol/ where it belongs. You are literally asking to be allowed to shitpost troll/spam threads.
>>
>>29713895
> I have no idea how law is made
Take a civics class you dumb cunt.
>>
>>29713904
>gun politics are not gun-related
>>>/out/
>>
>>29713926
uh why not satan? define gun-related to me. Or just you know what? Fuck off.. if you hate threads that make you think of something new then there is your containment board on /a/ or Im sure an arg thread is coming soon.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.