[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
identify this mag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Hey, no gunz here out in california, I found some old high cap mags my grandpa bought before the ban. Can anyone ID this mag for me?
>>
Here's the side angle
>>
>>29713235
M1A/M14
>>
And the bottom
>>
>>29713248
Thanks buddy
>>
>>29713235
>here out in california
We know Pablo
>>
>>29713235
Grandpa gave them to you before the ban, doesn't matter if you were two years old at the time but you personally must have owned those before the ban to legally own them nowadays. My grandpa gave me lots of stuff too, it'd be up to the CADOJ to prove that he didn't (as if that would ever come up) and that can't happen if the magazine was at least made before the ban.
>>
>>29713554
Dude, what a crazy coincidence. my grandpa gave me a ton of 15 round beretta mags when I was a kid. and a few ar mags too.
>>
File: 1454546610763.jpg (368 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1454546610763.jpg
368 KB, 960x720
>>29714227
Ah man that's nothing.

My grandpa gave me a bunch of lancer L5's before the ban and a few Gen 3 Pmag's to.

>ATF's face when they I tell them this after they shoot my dog in cuckifornia
>>
>>29714258
Your doggo died? Was there any compensation?
>>
File: ATF reads a book.jpg (65 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
ATF reads a book.jpg
65 KB, 334x750
>>29714667
I'm pretty sure he was just making a joke.
>>
>>29714258
your story is supposed to be "I rebuilt my old broken ass usgi mags with these lancers and pmags"
that was the whole point of rebuild kits being legal

shocking, right? there was a shred of intelligence in the politicians making those laws back then
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.