[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys obsess over these weapons when you shoud fear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Why do you guys obsess over these weapons when you shoud fear the day you might actually have to use them. Guns aren't toys to fuck around with. They're meant to kill people.You're all just faggots with inferiority complexes that want a gun to feel "powerful".
>>
'Kay.
>>
File: bait2.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>>29712489
>>
>>29712489
Si vis pacem, para bellum
>>
File: please respond.jpg (36 KB, 431x277) Image search: [Google]
please respond.jpg
36 KB, 431x277
Please respond
>>
>>29712489
>Guns aren't toys to fuck around with. They're meant to kill people.
Then why are my guns not killing people?
>>
Why does anyone have any hobby ever?
>>
>>29712489
They are meant to kill. Yes. It's a tool designed for a specific function. Sometimes you may need the ability to kill someone or something to keep yourself safe.
There's nothing wrong with acknowledging a gun is meant to kill
>>
"Better to have and not need than need and not have"
"Hope for peace, prepare for war"
"Be prepared"
>>
>>29712489
Why do you guys obsess over these assault PCs when you should fear the day you might actually have to use them. Hacks aren't toys to fuck around with. They're meant to kill people's lives.You're all just faggots with inferiority complexes that want a leet hacking machine to feel "powerful".
>>
File: quick jerk.gif (430 KB, 380x300) Image search: [Google]
quick jerk.gif
430 KB, 380x300
>>29712489
>>
>>29712547

"Speak softly and carry a big stick."
"This is my boomstick."
>>
>>29712489

I love not the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness. Only that which they defend.
>>
>>29712489
I don't think anyone here is eager to shoot another human being. It's just the more you mentally prepare yourself for a traumatic situation, the less it messes you up and the better you will perform.
>>
>>29712489
go back to /lgbt pls
>>
>>29712489
>deciderius erasmus
kek he never fought in a war, it's not like he he knows anything about what it's like.
>>
>>29712489
Where's that picture of a newspaper with the old man saying "I don't know why everyone said the war was so terrible. I killed three Germans and flew around on planes and I had a lovely time!"
>>
>>29712524
They must be defective. Better send them back to the factory for repair.
>>
hickok45 says that the reason he enjoys shooting guns is because he enjoys throwing rocks. a gun is device used to shoot lead at whatever you choose, for whatever reason you choose
>>
>>29712489
Here's your (you)
>>
>>29713090
Don't forget, he rode a motorbike too
>>
File: bait simplified.jpg (25 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bait simplified.jpg
25 KB, 800x600
>>29712489
>>
>>29712489
Why do you consume films/books/series? People are dying there, death is not a topic to fuck around with. You are just a faggot ridiculing the misery other people to feel "cool" or have "fun".
>>
Faggot.
>>
I do kill things with my gun though. So fuck off.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.