[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=23b_1461274265
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: mak+41.jpg (102 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
mak+41.jpg
102 KB, 612x612
>Investigators said Ferry, 55, fired one bullet from a .380-caliber pistol that hit Goodding, 39, under his ballistic vest as the sergeant moved toward Ferry.

>cop shot dead by one .380

How did he die so easily while wearing armor over his vitals?
What does /k/ think of this?
>>
>>29712026
This just in, bullets are deadly. You dont need a .460 to 1 shot someone.
>>
Its all about shot placement. not joking. i read about a cop that shot a guy multiple times with 9mm, only to be killed by one .22 mag that went through his armpit and into his heart.
>>
>>29712050
That's cause .22 and it bounced around and turned his organs to mush.

T. Fudd
>>
After reading this im way more confident carrying around my sig p238
>>
>>29712026
I was very surprised since he shot right after being tazed. very lucky shot
>>
>>29712026
>how do he dead???

1.body armor doesnt cover everything, it often leaves the armpits and lower abdomen unprotected.
2. small caliber guns will still maim and kill very easily, despite what the armchair ballistic experts on gun forums spout off.

>t. civilian ballistics expert currently contracted by the USCG
>>
Double stack .25 ACP when?

>not carrying 25 rounds compact flush with magwell

Seriously the 9mm and .45 meme need to end.
>>
>>29712216
We gunna carry like it's 1919.
>>
>not realizing that .45 is old fudd Bullshit that is not any better than .380 acp

>Vicicously defending 9MM over competing rounds and saying anything less is too weak/ small

kek
>>
.380 is still a viable carry cartridge even if it's a bit niche considering 9mm is a thing.
>>
>>29712216
I'm pretty sure .25 ACP is the largest handgun cartridge civilians can have in most european countries, so I'm surprised it doesn't exist yet.
>>
>>29712026
Makes me feel better about wanting to carry a cz83 or 82 when I can finally cc
>>
>>29712026
>>Investigators said Ferry, 55, fired one bullet from a .380-caliber pistol that hit Goodding, 39, under his ballistic vest as the sergeant moved toward Ferry.
>>cop shot dead by one .380
>How did he die so easily while wearing armor over his vitals?
>What does /k/ think of this?

hit Goodding, 39, under his ballistic vest as the sergeant moved toward Ferry

under his ballistic vest

Can you not read, he wasn't hit in the vest.

The problem with pistol calibers isn't that they won't kill, it's that they don't kill/put people jnto shock fast enough to stop an active threat. There are plenty of arteries to sever below the vital organs. He probably bled out.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.