[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
F-16 used to deliver time-sensitive cargo for hospital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1452289655178.jpg (143 KB, 1080x698) Image search: [Google]
1452289655178.jpg
143 KB, 1080x698
>A critically ill patient at UNN needed lifesaving treatment, but both UNN heart / lung machines were occupied by other patients that day. Fortunately could St.Olavs Hospital dispense with one of its two instruments that day, but they had no way to transport the machine to Tromso. They contacted when defense for help.

>40 minutes later an F-16 fighter plane on the way from Orland Main Air Station. The pilot thus took a detour on Bodo heading to Rygge, where the plane was going to attend a rehearsal. Generally uses fighter between 30 and 35 minutes to Bodo. This time they used 25 minutes. The package arrived at Bodo before the trauma team that would carry the package on to Tromso.

>The patient was so poor that he could not have been saved otherwise. So all glory to Armed Forces 338 squadron who responded so quickly. It saved the life of the patient, said Dr. Anders Wetting Carlsen at thoraxanestesiologisk department at St. Olav's Hospital to addressees.

http://www.an.no/forsvaret/luftforsvaret/bodo/f-16-piloten-tok-en-omvei-og-landet-i-bodo-reddet-livet-til-pasient/s/5-4-295654
>>
>plane is for removing of kebabs
>plane is now to save kebab

Fucking cucks.
>>
>>29711756
Edgy.
>>
>>29711762
>Edgy.
>Facts are edgy now
Damn this board has gone down hill.
>>
>>29711756

who are you trying to impress?
>>
An F-16 could have towed a cargo glider directly to the hospitals parking lot

food for thought
>>
This is not the first time.

I've seen an F-16 pilot deliver a small package once. They literally told him to take it with him in the cockpit and go.
>>
>>29711778
Then I guess you should leave
>>
>>29711756
How the fuck did you get kebab from any of this? At no point is there even a hint to anything other than "a sick guy in Norway".
Norwegians are kebabs about as much as Turks are Canadian
>>
>>29711784
I don't think you quite thought that out
>>
File: rps20160423_134601.jpg (204 KB, 587x1279) Image search: [Google]
rps20160423_134601.jpg
204 KB, 587x1279
>>29711756

hehheheh
>>
>>29711832
?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.