[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>know a ton about guns and own more than I care to admit >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (4 MB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4 MB, 600x339
>know a ton about guns and own more than I care to admit
>can't hit the broad side of a barn and everyone just assumes I'm a nogunz newbie no matter how much knowledge I lay down
Anyone else know this feel?

Pic related, how I feel when trying to improve
>>
>point gun towards target
>check stance and alignment
>lightly squeeze trigger
shooting is easy.
>>
>>29710681
Do you have unending hiccups?

Otherwise, you are a fucking permafail.
>>
Be the first one at the range and the last one to leave it.
Training WILL make you a better shooter.
>>
Have you ever had any kind of instruction? Some people can just teach themselves, I suppose, but I am sufficiently uncoordinated and inept that teaching made a big difference for me. Appleseed is cheap.
>>
>>29710897
I'm not the absolute worst in the world, but I'm pretty shoddy for how big I am into guns.
>>29710703
I have shaky hands that won't go away and I have no idea why.
>>
>>29710681
Shooting what at what range?
I have a similar problem. I can do ok at 25 yards with my sks, but I'm awful with my pistols at 20 ft.
>>
Keep your front sights on your target all the way through the trigger pull

dont flinch, stay still. Be relaxed and find a comfortable stance
>>
>>29710945
Same as you, I'm pretty good with long guns but my pistol groupings look like I shot while having a grand mal seizure at 7 yards
>>
File: 0bd.gif (579 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
0bd.gif
579 KB, 500x375
This thread is relevant to my interests
>>29710987
>>29710945
This also applies to me.
>>
>>29710681
Get a BB gun.
I'm serious.
They are cheap and most are accurate enough out to backyard ranges. the ammo cost is nothing and you can shoot then in city limits in a lot of places. Shoot daily start by shooting prone at close range resting your gun on a $5 sandbag from home depot. practice breathing trigger pull and follow trough, when your groups are dime sized move back a few yards.
Repeat untill you are at the accuracy limit of you gun and then start the process over from a seated/kneeling position, and then from a standing position.
It will be fun, you will develop skill, and it will be super cheap.
>>
>>29710987
I know this feelerino
>>
>>29710938
>I have shaky hands that won't go away and I have no idea why.

You just need to drink more
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.