[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I pay for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
What should I pay for this
>>
About tree fiddy
>>
>>29710676
>look at catalog
> see one post
>already know what it says
>>
>>29710671
Have you ever heard the term, "balisong?"
>>
>>29710671
Don't buy that gun
357 snubnose = waste of bullet energy unless you use .38 Special
Colt = Your paying more for the brand name than the gun is worth. Smith and Wesson made the best revolvers and they still do. Colt made shit revolvers, but they made good semi-autos.
>>
No more than $800 USD
>>
Well, OP, I suppose a bigger question is how much is it being asked for?

It appears to be a Colt Python made between the 80s to early 90s, you can tell it was at most late 80s due to the two-pin front sight mounting, in the early 90s they switched to one-pin to indicate a different barrel threading. It also appears to have the satin-stainless finish which began in the 80s, so I can reasonably guess the gun is from that decade. I'm not exactly sure of the value of colts from that period, but I would hazard $1,000-$1,250 would be a safe bet.
>>
>>29710671
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>29710671
An amount of currency
>>
>>29710671
depends on what you think its worth. There just so happens to be a guy on AKfiles selling 2 of that same finish 6" or 8" barrels for $750. So go from there.
>>
File: 1461318771065.jpg (41 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1461318771065.jpg
41 KB, 720x576
>>29710671
>>29710676
>>
Don't and buy an automatic
>>
>pachmeyr dogshit

they should take off money which you can then put towards a grip that is less ugly and more comfortable
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.