[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are these people not institutionalized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: wp_ss_20160423_0001.png (151 KB, 896x287) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160423_0001.png
151 KB, 896x287
Why are these people not institutionalized
>>
>>29708641
Because whether you like it or not, they have the right to spew that shit.
>>
>dude shoots up a building
BAN ALL GUNS THE ONLY REASON FOR THIS ATTACK WAS HIS AR-15 WITH EXTENDED DRUM MAG CLIP AND LASER SIGHT FOR PINPOINT ACCURACY
>Sandnigger blows up building
#notallmuslims
>>
>>29708641
because faggots like you made the government cut mental health care to the bare minium so red state losers could jack off to ecchi and yuri because they have nothing better to do all day since they leach welfare and disability off the federal government.
>>
>>29708664
You're wrong because I don't live in the south
>>
File: Shrug.png (186 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Shrug.png
186 KB, 512x288
But she is right

Scalia's death screws up the balance within the Supreme Court and further infringement of rights is an increased possibility.
>>
>>29708679
>balance within the Supreme Court

it's a great shame that the supreme court candidates are chosen along party lines, they should ideally be neutral entities.
>>
>>29708707
It's bad enough when they can make very decisions based against the very constitution they're supposed to uphold.
>>
>>29708707
The massive level of polarization in politics these days is choking us to death. Why can't we all just pretend to get along?
>>
>>29708733
Because the news media treats it all the a football game and we are the masses that get hyped over how the media spins it. I'm sure most people here ignore or overlook CNN or the others and can look past it all but those news media companies still exist therefore still are viewed.
>>
At least Prince gets a autopsy
>>
I hate to be a /pol/-tard conspiracy theorist, but Scalia was definitely assassinated.

>Obama presidency is ending, >Republicans have majority in both the Court and Congress with a good chance to get the presidency back too
>Obama expresses that his two biggest failures were not being able to push more gun control and not buttfucking the domestic fossil fuel industries more
>The judge opposing him on both suddenly dies under mysterious circumstances, doesn't get an autopsy, and is quickly forgotten news
>Appointee to replace him is anti-gun and votes against fossil fuel cases 100% of the time
>Meanwhile, liberals everywhere are rejoicing that they can get stuff done now that the court won't be a problem
>>
File: immortan trump.jpg (545 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
immortan trump.jpg
545 KB, 1280x1280
>>29709400
God i hope the senate holds out until Trump comes flying in on a UH-1 and roasts those liberal gooks.
>>
There was a justice with like 97% approval or something that Obama could have appointed? Instead he picked an extremely antigun guy to nominate and tries calling him a moderate.

Hillary will remove your guns.
It's a losing issue for dems and they want it off the table by way of a ban.

Either vote for Trump or go throw your guns in a trash can and renounce the whole concept of constitutionally guaranteed liberty because it's over. No supreme Court to stick up your rights if Hillary gets into office.
>>
>>29709400
I'd totally agree if scalia wasnt elderly and obese.
>>
I hope President Trump appoints Judge Napolitano for SC
>>
>>29708641
I bet Hillary wins, gets JFK'd and becomes a martyr for the anti-gun crowd.
>>
>>29709723

>tries calling him a moderate

Anyone the democrats call a moderate is, in fact, not a moderate.

>>29709820

You're assuming that:
a) clinton is even a tenth the leader JFK was
b) you could get republicans to care that clinton is gone

Don't kid yourself. There would be people publicly celebrating the event. Shit I'd probably throw a bbq.
>>
>>29708679
>>29708707
>>29708715
>>29708733

>lifetime
>appointments
>made by current president

Yeah there's no way this could be abused at all, no sir.

The system is fucking broken. It simply cannot function as intended in a country as divided and corrupt as the US.
>>
>>29708641
BECAUSE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A RIGHT FOR EVERY MAN AND WOMAN JUST LIKE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

GOD BLESS AMERICA
>>
>>29709952
The country isn't really divided, both democrat & republican establishment are globalist shills
They also like cultural marxism.
>>
>>29709967
>BECAUSE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A RIGHT FOR EVERY MAN AND WOMAN
You are free to say whatever you want but when you start celebrating the death of someone to advance your political agenda then you are human trash and polluting the Earth with your existence.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/71824043
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.