[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10k worth of guns stolen in canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1455410549547.jpg (313 KB, 690x484) Image search: [Google]
1455410549547.jpg
313 KB, 690x484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGNgyoa6qvM
The Calgary Police Service is currently investigating the theft of 12 firearms from a local outdoor sporting goods store.

At approximately 6:30 a.m., on Tuesday, April 19, 2016, police were called to Cabela’s, 851 64 Ave. N.E., for reports of a break in at the store. Officers arrived to find the front doors on the north side of the store had been smashed and several weapons had been stolen.

The break in occurred around 4:40 a.m., however, was not noticed until two hours later when staff started arriving for work. A store manager was inside at the time, however, was in a back room and did not hear the break in take place.

Once inside the store, the suspect went directly to four glass display cases that housed handguns and long guns. Nine handguns and three restricted rifles worth more than $10,000 were taken during the break and enter. The suspect was in the store less than four minutes.

The suspect was wearing a black balaclava, blue jeans, black running shoes, and a grey hoodie with blue long sleeves and a logo reading GSRD. He was carrying a red and white Tommy Hilfiger duffle bag. Video of the suspect is available on The City of Calgary Newsroom.
The Calgary Police Service will work collaboratively with The Canadian Firearms Centre and the Chief Firearms Officer to ensure that Cabela’s firearms were stored in accordance with the Firearms Act.

The items stolen include the following:
Rifles:

• .223-calibre Benelli semi-automatic
• .223-calibre XM 15 Bushmaster semi-automatic
• .22-calibre M&P 1522 Smith & Wesson semi-automatic
Handguns
• .40-calibre 941 Jericho semi-automatic handgun
• .45-calibre Glock 21 semi-automatic
• 9-mm PX4 Storm Beretta semi-automatic
• 9-mm 92FS Beretta semi-automatic
• .40-calibre 22GEN4 Glock semi-automatic
• 9-mm 941 Jericho semi-automatic
• 10-mm 20C Glock semi-automatic
• 9-mm 17C Glock semi-automatic
• .40-calibre 22C Glock semi-automatic
>>
>>29708194
>gun control stops criminals from getting guns
>>
File: 1423526651071.jpg (41 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
1423526651071.jpg
41 KB, 283x352
>>
I bet the police will catch him when his body forces him to register the restricted firearms because the law says so.
>>
>>29708207
With proper gun control, there would be no gun store to steal from to begin with.
>>
>No automatic alarm

The fuck canada?

Even my shitty fucking KFC has an alarm
>>
That manager must feel like a friggin goof wow what was he doin in the back, jerkin off?
>>
>>29708954
No window bars or roller shutters either. Really sloppy security.
>>
>>29708937
There will always be guns. If they are banned from lawful ownership then the only people possessing guns will be criminals and why would we allow criminals dominance over the populace?
>>
>>29708964
I find it hard to believe he didn't hear shit and then didn't come out for 2 hours and notice any of that shit, but its possible that he was sleeping or the store is huge.
>>
>>29708954
he was gone in 4 minutes. even if there was an alarm the cops wouldn't respond fast enough to stop him.
>>29708964
nobody was there because it was the middle of the night?
>>
>>29708975
OP literally states that the manager was in the backroom of the store at the time of the break in.
>>
>>29708991
well then he's probably enjoying his cut of the 10k
>>
>>29708954
>Cabela's
Oh, that's why.
>Tfw chatting with LGS owner
>He was crushed to find out that it'd be illegal to rig his store with Burglar Bombs
>Wants all his employees to carry at work
>Knows that many of his customers illegally carry (myself included) and turns a blind eye, says the store is safer when we do
And then there's Cabela's. Overpriced ammo, evidently shit security, and shit employees who have a bit of a superiority complex
>"Well, we only sell more high end guns"
>-A Cabela's employee, when I asked him about if they carried [x] pistol
>>
>>29708999
I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.
>>
File: who the fuck are you.jpg (378 KB, 1361x768) Image search: [Google]
who the fuck are you.jpg
378 KB, 1361x768
>>29708194
>10k worth of guns stolen
>Only 12 firearms were stolen
>>
>>29709059
Let me guess, you only own nagants and mausers.
>>
>>29709059
I don't think you understand... Everything that is not a fudd gun in Canada has a higher price.

Non-restricted vz58 that you can shoot with in the woods - $1000

Restricted vz58 that is jailtime if you're caught shooting with it in the woods (standard barrel length and not the longer version) - $1200+
>>
Why is this nigger white?
>>
>>29708972
Good job on dodging
>>
>>29709240
Good job on the typical liberal ignore the point remark.
>>
>>29709059
10k Canadian dollars, so it's about alright
>>
>have huge gun selection
>cannot spend 200 bucks into an alarm system
They deserved it
>>
>>29708218
That's no laughing matter! Look at how few guns you can buy for $10,000! I never thought about it like this before.
>>
>>29708937
What you're talking about isn't gun control, we already have that and it doesn't work. You're talking about an out right ban on gun ownership, but that doesn't work either. Watch the movie Lord of War and realize that it's based on a true story. As long as there are wars somewhere in this world there will be a black market gun trade and your government not only knows this, they are part of it. What the hell do you think Benghazi was about? It was a guns for drugs trade deal between the United States government and some terrorist assholes they made the deal with. The Fast and the Furious with the Mexican drug cartel was the same damn thing. It's past time to tell Uncle Sam to fuck off on gun control. We don't need his permission to buy or own guns and if he has a problem with that then we need to give him one hell of a civil war.
>>
Forgot the pic
>>
>>29710831
>victim blaming
>>
>>29708937
thats not gun "control" thats gun "prohibition"
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.