[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California Meetup Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1430966482234.png (25 KB, 474x316) Image search: [Google]
1430966482234.png
25 KB, 474x316
ONE WEEK TO SCOUTING MEET

Date:
April 30th

Near Quincy, in Plumas County, see Slack for details.

Time:
Between 10 and 11:30, lunch will be had at a location in town and then the scouting meet will occur until mid to late afternoon.

What to Bring:
Bring guns, but pack light, urbex safety equipment optional for those who wish to explore the more dilapidated buildings. (Most are in good enough shape not to warrant that though.) Also bring cameras and paper as our main purpose here will be to find suitable locations for a full-weekend event in June.

How to get involved:
Reply to this post with a burner email address and I will add you to the California Meetup slack group, where anons just like you chat and plan carpool.

For those not in the know, a major meetup at this site is in the works, planned for the last weekend in June, and this will be the scouting trip to find locations for campsites, shooting ranges, latrine locations, and more.

Several buildings from an old mining town sit at this site and I plan to use some of them for the main meet as a campsite, as it they are used for this purpose often and have fire-pits and parking areas nearby.
>>
>>29705205
Do we have any idea how many people are going to the scout meet?
>>
>>29705350

At least 3 locals up in Norcal are confirmed attending, but we haven't shilled this scouting meet really until now. I'm planning to drive up as well.
>>
File: C0022.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
C0022.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>29705205

Bumpan cuz goin
>>
I'm interested but I would have to take some leave to attend....
>>
>>29706552

Honestly if you were gonna ask for time off, ask for it for the main meet in June, gonna be a Fri-Sat-Sun deal up there if the scout meet is successful
>>
>>29706727
Im EAS'ing in June so ill be moving back to South Dakota during that time
>>
I posted this in the other thread, but I think we should have a set of smaller monthly meets as well as big meets every couple of months (Panoche Hills, Nuggettfests, etc.). I'm basing this on /o/ meets where they have ramen runs and bigger but more sporadic weekend meets. It allows weekend-less peasants like myself to enjoy some /k/ommando action.

I'm proposing Sunnyvale Rod and Gun on Tuesdays (1st or 2nd perhaps?) since they're open late. Also really laid back. Good place for Santa Cruz/Bay Area people.
>>
Just picked up my new G19, can't wait to shoot it at the meet.
>>
>>29705205
I can't make the scouting meet, but count me in on the June meetup.
[email protected]
>>
File: 1459092853205.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459092853205.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Bump
>>
>>29707132
/k/ommando action (GONE SEXUAL) [in the hoooooooooooooood]
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.