[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Introduce Navy SEAL faction to game >Give them SPAS-12s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>Introduce Navy SEAL faction to game
>Give them SPAS-12s and Deagle brand DEagles instead of anything SEALs would actually use
These guys are like the navy seal pasta meme incarnate
>>
>>29702719
The navy seals can use whatever they god damn like faggot
>>
File: 135.png (169 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
135.png
169 KB, 318x308
>>29702719
>that image

kek
>>
>>29702719
Rainbow Six Siege.
>>
>>29703029
>here's some light weight breaching charges
>I GOT A HAMMER
>but....
>HAMMMERRRRR
>>
>Ofc the female operator has to be striking a masculine pose.
Fuck this planet
>>
File: 1431555708190.jpg (139 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
1431555708190.jpg
139 KB, 1100x733
>>29702719
But the navy seals DO use deagles and the spas 12 you f*cking faggot

Did you ever not play socom? Oh wait, you're too busy playing shitty fucking videogames and not the good ones like a scr*b
>>
>>29703068
Sledge is the best operator though, excluding Tachanka of course.
>>
>>29703068
although retarded, the Hammer is faster and quieter
>>
There's so much pissing me off about the seal thing
>not using CAG, which is way sexier
>fucking female devgru member
>string independent woman pose
>the attacker is getting a gun shield on the end of his rifle instead of something utility, like a second way to breach areas from below besides ash, or a m240 for the attacking team, or a sonar grenade for scouting.
>the operators look like Cory and Erika from range time instead of fucking professionals.
Don't worry about deagle and spas OP, they never use the actual guns. I remember a promotional image of sledge with a flat top m4 no optics or sights, or thermite with a 590a1
>>
>>29703123
Implying any fucking operator wouldn't use the aa12, saigia12, or 870mcs everything else is fucking redundant.
Prove me wrong
>>
Honestly embarassed this game was released as a full retail game. It feels like a 15 dollar download. Why not just have us unlock specific weapons, gear, apparel instead of this omg operator shit? Why not add some game modes? Why is the singeplayer just a tutorial (with a totally unique game mode as the final mission that isn't available anywhere else)?

I really want to pistol whip the makers of this. It;s the most jewish feeling game Ive ever played.
>>
>>29702719
Is that the roided out girl that shot poachers?
>>
>>29703894
>aa12
2 heavy sels would drowpn

>siaga 12
gay

870mcs
litrally wat
>>
File: latest[1].png (525 KB, 1458x457) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
525 KB, 1458x457
>>29703894
REAL operators roll with dual flip-cocking Model 1887s
>>
File: dyvuxi[1].jpg (320 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
dyvuxi[1].jpg
320 KB, 960x720
>>29703456
Also
>DEVGRU in Multicam uniforms and not AOR1
>>
>>29704375
http://www.remingtonmilitary.com/Firearms/Shotguns%20Pump/MCS.aspx
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.