[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know any good New England area S.T.A.L.K.E.R locations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: stalker_plane.jpg (478 KB, 1800x1125) Image search: [Google]
stalker_plane.jpg
478 KB, 1800x1125
Does anyone know any good New England area S.T.A.L.K.E.R locations?
>>
>>29702117
across the street from the great bay wildlife refuge might be good
>>
>>29702117

literally the entire country
>>
new england reporting in
>>
I know a few places in NH but that's about it
>>
>>29702117
Can you explain this to an out of the loop faggot? Isn't S.T.A.L.K.E.R a video game?
>>
>>29706865
So typically S.T.A.L.K.E.R. locations are nice creepy spots out either inna woods or at like abandoned structures and shit (though typically the rules say you stay a certain distance from buildings). If you look up Stalker challenges you'll find a whole bunch; they typically limit what you can bring/ how long to stay/ what to do. Would highly recommend doing one.
>>
>>29706865
Essentially, it would be a blend of Urbex and Innawoods. With a firearm. Also, its quite fun. That is the quickest and dirtiest explanation I can offer.
>>
>>29706938
>>29706918
How big is the world? Where can I get it?
>>
>>29707042
wait im an idiot, so this is real? Sounds cool. Whats the point of the gun?
>>
>>29707042
>>29707058
STALKER is a video game, and there is a large amount of the fanbase who like to emulate the game by dressing up, finding creepy abandoned shit in the wilderness, and camping out there usually with firearms.

So the realworld STALKER is a mix of cosplay, camping, hiking, survivalism, and gun enthusiasm.
>>
Anyone know of any good areas in the Pacific Northwest?
>>
>>29702172
>New England
>Country
>>
>>29709043

independentism seems a common thing nowadays.
>>
>>29707058
>Whats the point of the gun?
homeless/drug addict deterrent. You are rapidly proving you aren't an observant or worldly person.
>>
>>29702172
>>29709043
First it's "millimeter caliber" in that other thread and now this? What the fuck, /k/?
>>
>>29702117
There's some rotting abandoned WWII shore battery emplacements in Odiorne Park in New Hampshire, including a shack full of intensely creepy shit and a floor that would probably give you tetanus and Hep-C from breathing too near it. I have no fucking clue why it isn't cordoned off from the rest of the park, but it's not. I also took a wrong turn on some of the footpaths coming down the hill from the ruins and wound up on a dead end deer trail into pockets of swamp, with the dense brush closing in from above, descending to about a foot below my head.

That was a fun little side trip to make in shorts and flip flops. At least it was daylight.
>>
>>29702117
Isn't Centrailia in NE?

Pretty much the real US Exclusion Zone, complete with random areas of various forms of instant death.

Depoped, not safe at all, major fucking accident has left the whole area uniquely dangerous for people, while supporting some tough fauna.
>>
>>29709171
Pennsylvania is not New England. New England is Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
>>
>>29709179
Well go fuck yourself then.
>>
There's a whole valley of SCUBA-STALKER shit in Massachusetts. The Quabbin Reservoir flooded several towns in the Swift River Valley to provide drinking water for the Boston metro area. It's so spooky it even inspired one of Lovecraft's best stories: The Colour Out of Space.
>bonus points: the spookiness in the story is a half decent description of irradiation, decades before the Trinity test
>>
>>29702172
Memes and inaccuracies aside, this guy had the gist of it. Get on any state highway or US route and head away from civilization. You'll see some spooky shit sooner or later, or a trailhead to such.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.