[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Middle East Thread "COUNTER-OFFENSIVES EDITION"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: Migi.jpg (82 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
Migi.jpg
82 KB, 1024x680
>Jihadists begin massive offensive in northwestern Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNLax57Y2Y
>>
>>29649261
do we know which Mi-28 crashed in Syria?
the 201 or 202?
>>
>>29649261
What is happening?
>>
File: PecenkaMini.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
PecenkaMini.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
>>29649278

More blood for the moon God.
>>
File: 1459069977735.jpg (42 KB, 322x504) Image search: [Google]
1459069977735.jpg
42 KB, 322x504
>>29649261
>links to a video of Iskander test
>>
Thats an Iskander-K test. Inb4 muh treaties.
>>
Let's get this shit started. Intel on the group working the Al Ghab side, it's Jund al-Aqsa:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jund_al-Aqsa
They are made up of mostly Jihadists from Turkmenistan. They were heavily involved in the battle for Jisr hospital . They ethnically look like Asians. Considered a minor yet high profile group since they foreigners.

They claim to be storming the village of Hakoura village. One of their tweets is to the effect of "the pigs are trapped in Hakoura and we are killing them"

Their VBIED from today:
https://twitter.com/JondAqsa6/status/721981384387072000
Probably the notorious BMP VBIED. About 30 SAA have been killed so far.
>>
File: 1459950845001.jpg (107 KB, 960x804) Image search: [Google]
1459950845001.jpg
107 KB, 960x804
>>29649357

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebVVQDqyYdo
>>
How long until russians start dropping WP and chemicals on the moderate democratic terrorists?
>>
File: CgUobegUEAA-bJx.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CgUobegUEAA-bJx.jpg
51 KB, 1024x576
This is one of Shia militia prisoners taken a couple of days ago in ISs Khanaser offensive which has stalled out as the SAA brought in reinforcements to block them from taking the only supply route into Aleppo. IS ended up with a large weapon haul. He is probably having a bad day.
>>
File: CgU-p42W4AA3Fw6.jpg (161 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
CgU-p42W4AA3Fw6.jpg
161 KB, 682x1024
>>29649550
Continuing on these Shia are dead men theme another IRGC general has been killed in Syria today. Gen. Kagrian Sham Shareef ? I think was his name.
>>
>>29649616
Is everyone in the IRGC an officer? It seems that every day another Colonel, Major, or General is getting their ticket punched.
>>
>>29649653
They lead from the front.
>>
>>29649657
Clearly but why is that exactly?
>>
>>29649686
Morale boost.
They work like Warhammer 40k comissars.

Usually, the shia militias are outright slaughtered when the leading officer dies and they rout because of it.
>>
>>29649694
Also, the arab problem of showing information to lower ranked guys.
Only the high ranked officers know the order of battle, so they need to be at the center of the battle to lead the men.
>>
File: poor astrosII.png (1 MB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
poor astrosII.png
1 MB, 1024x675
>>29649686
I think it is somehow the "culture" of the "Revolutionary Guards".

Many of those officers are veterans, or apprentice of veterans, from the Iran Iraq war. The majority, if not all, members of the IRGC, back in the time of the Iran Iraq war, didn't have real military training, didnt really study military strategy and so on. Their officers were chosen more for their faith then by their experience, and even if they have show extreme braveness and stubbornness in battle, the most they come with are crude and simplistic infantry tactics.

Even if time have passed, and the IRGC has got more experienced and trained more their members, I think that this Iran Iraq war mentality have stayed in them.
>>
File: lookingferu.png (837 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
lookingferu.png
837 KB, 540x960
Lastly rebels have been progressing in Latakia on the Jabal Turkmen front having overrun a few SAA outposts but I don't have a clear map yet however the picture from Latakia that is buzzing is someone with a MANPAD. A Chinese FN-6.
>>
File: JA.jpg (158 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
JA.jpg
158 KB, 1024x576
>>29649367
This is the "Asian" features I was talking about.. The picture of the suicide bomber that started the offensive.
>>
File: Vik.jpg (47 KB, 392x392) Image search: [Google]
Vik.jpg
47 KB, 392x392
Agence France - Presse: delegations of the Syrian oppositions ask the United Nations to suspended negotiations.
>>
>>29649802
I need to clear something up. The guy in this picture is from the Turkistan Islamic party. They have a group in Syria that works with Jund al-Aqsa. What I meant was these are leading edge guys of the offensive but it's a co offensive. Jund al-Aqsa itself is a more Syrian group. I got confused and listed Jund when I meant TIP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkistan_Islamic_Party

After TIP/Jund got to Hakoura they are still at the outskirts and now Ivan from twitter is claiming the SAA/Saaf is starting to launch a counter attack with pictures of bombs dropping.

https://twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/722086456299282433
>>
>>29649550
When did Zach de la Rocha become a terrorist?
>>
File: Oyvey.jpg (90 KB, 443x506) Image search: [Google]
Oyvey.jpg
90 KB, 443x506
>>
File: CgVk_FhWsAALc-x.jpg (63 KB, 746x811) Image search: [Google]
CgVk_FhWsAALc-x.jpg
63 KB, 746x811
To recap : A two pronged offensive today was launched in Latakia and Al Ghab plains with rebels taking Khirbet Naqous village and knocking on the door of Hakoura which if lost would threaten Jourin, a major SAA HQ. SAA/Saaf trying to fend it off with heavy bombing plus reinforcements.

About 10 groups are in the Turkman mountains moving up on Kinsibba which was the last rebel stronghold lost in the SAA/Ruaf offensive that routed them out of Salma and beyond.

-IS retook a area vs the FSA in northern Aleppo.

-Deir Ezzor still hot after the SAA has repelled multiple assaults in the last few days

-Eastern Ghouta still seeing a lot of action

-greater Aleppo and Aleppo city is set to explode at anytime
>>29650186
This is going to be a great summer of action!
>>
>>29650622
I wonder how pissed the Russians would be if they started losing their Mi-28s/Ka-52s to manpads? It would be just like the good old days with the Hind shoot downs.
>>
>>29651023

>It would be just like the good old days

Until the moderate beheaders fly a few planes in American landmarks. Then it's suddenly like anudda shoah, retarded amerifat.
>>
Apaches being deployed to Iraq.

Finally, we'll get some good gun cam footage of ISIS niggers losing body parts.
>>
>>29651113
the sad part is they have been trying to hit the US for a decade plus now since 9/11
>>29651142
Apaches have been deployed over Iraq for a while now , where have you been?
>>
>>29651023
They've already lost an Mi28 due to a mechanical issues.
>>
>>29651172
>Apaches have been deployed over Iraq for a while now , where have you been?

Against ISIS? Where is the gun cam footage?
>>
>>29650854
Didn't even have to wait until the next day. Pro rebel sources are saying the rebels near Kinsibba have withdrawn already.

The fight near Hakoura is still ongoing but it looks like the first VBIED blew up the only bridge connecting the village to the plain. Both forces can't cross it. Either side is going to have to put up a improvised bridge. It's looking like a stalemate at this point.
>>
>>29651438
I literally googled "Apaches attack ISIS" and this is the first story on the page from 2014 you fucking moron.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/10/u-s-now-using-apache-helicopters-to-attack-isis-in-iraq/
>>
So it seems to me (a total pleb) that Regime forces aren't doing so hot right now.

FSA > Regime > ISIS is my current understanding.

Am I close or am I falling for FSA propaganda?
>>
>>29651893
Pretty fucking heavily. Name a single offensive against the government in the last 6 months that has done anything other take 1 town or done anything significant. Either you're a newfag or just plain retarded
>>
File: CgWJ2flUkAETHCd.jpg (25 KB, 480x631) Image search: [Google]
CgWJ2flUkAETHCd.jpg
25 KB, 480x631
One of the prisoners taken by Jund/TIP today. I must ask , is this guy a Shia militia man or....
>>
>>29651438
>>29651491

There are plans to send 200 Apache helicopters to Iraq.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/3327956a32d7485a86725e141caa0b3b/carter-arrives-iraq-talks-how-beef-fight
>>
>>29652007
thanks image search, pro rebel sources are just posting bullshit now. All sides are just flinging shit at each other. I'm out.
>>
>>29649261
Few short bulletins. I haven't been able to keep up with everything because its finals season at my uni buuuut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm3_EGhvljg
Here's a vid of FSA taking out an ISIL heavy MG position.

SAA special forces unit known as the desert hawks have been spotted in Latakia city, presumably making their way up to Kinsabba because of all the fighting that has taken place there

In addition to that, SyAF have been bombing rebel positions in Mansoura where I believe the Desert Hawks are going (general direction, Kinsabba is just to the north of Mansoura).

Looks like the SAA is gonna launch an offensive in the Latakia province.
>>
File: allahuakhbar.jpg (96 KB, 428x344) Image search: [Google]
allahuakhbar.jpg
96 KB, 428x344
>>29652135
Please read the article you yourself posted.
>>
>>29652241
Also, the Syrian opposition envoy has walked out of the Geneva talks aimed at ending the war. This could mean the end of the talks and the resumption of fighting between the SAA and the FSA (though its not like that already hasn't been going on)
>>
File: CEh0BjSUsAAvlok.png (392 KB, 469x461) Image search: [Google]
CEh0BjSUsAAvlok.png
392 KB, 469x461
>>29652241
Ive heard that the desserts hawks operate independently from the SAA and are one of the only groups that can call in russian air support. Is this true?

Also other question: If the dessert hawks are elite troops, how do they stack up against the tiger forces?

Last question out of pure interrest: Are the SAA soldiers in Deir Ezzor the creme the la creme and would freeing them up from Deir Ezzor be a fucking godsend for Assad?
>>
SAA soldiers in Latakia celebrating some attack they repelled.

> implying these arent the good guys

https://twitter.com/hamza_780/status/722114536837410816
>>
>>29652434
They operate separately in the sense that they do ambushes on enemy units (possibly behind enemy lines if possible). But otherwise it appears that they are shock troops as they've publickly taken part in various offensives . It appears that they usually do operate behind enemy lines cutting off reinforcement routes and as already stated ambushing enemy units but have also been known to do direct assaults on strong points. So in the very least they are known to have operated independently.
>>
>>29652501
I don't know how they stack up to Tiger Forces, considering that desert hawks were formed during the war from veterans and volunteers. So unlike the Tiger Forces who are mostly veterans AND special forces, the desert hawks are a rag tag team that was put together to operate behind enemy lines which have done reasonably well.

Tiger Forces> Desert Hawks, but its still notable that a group comprised of both volunteers and veterans have been able to do as well as they have.

as for the last question, as far as I know, unless the 104th airborne republican guard have been relieved, they are the ones defending Deir ez Zor right now. (Anything I've stated I've read on twatter from various sources, which isn't always the best way to get info, I don't mind if someone corrects me if im wrong).
>>
>>29652434

What's wrong with that guy's head? It looks like someone tried to squish it, but got bored and gave up halfway through.
>>
>>29652594
I love how I countered my opening statement at the start almost immediately. I should really edit my posts more.
>>
old video, but always successful at giving me depressing feels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2F6pxKpk20
>>
>>29651172
>apaches in Iraq
Not really
>>
File: Cd2aHFuW4AA4YmI.jpg (70 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Cd2aHFuW4AA4YmI.jpg
70 KB, 1024x576
DIY
>>
File: CfNDGiwVIAAgD7T.jpg (178 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
CfNDGiwVIAAgD7T.jpg
178 KB, 960x720
>>29652904
>>
>>29652434
"la crème de la crème" = the creme of the creme
>>
>>29652462
>Gangnam Style

If I wasn't pro-Assad before I am now.
>>
>>29652135
>http://bigstory.ap.org/article/3327956a32d7485a86725e141caa0b3b/carter-arrives-iraq-talks-how-beef-fight
200 troops, not 200 apache's
>>
>>29652462
Broest bros around.

Remember, FSA and ISIS want to ban this.
>>
>apaches being sent to iraq

nothing makes me freedom dick harder than TADS footage
>>
>>29654228
>Apaches and B-52's removing ISIS
muh freedom boner is hard. B-52's are already in Qatar, so expect combat sorties within the next few weeks
>>
This is an amazing documentary for the footage alone, 10/10

https://archive.org/details/IraqWarDoc

>Australian journalist in Iraq war from the onset, hangs out with Americans, insurgents, and hunts al-Zarqawi

I'm also confused as shit once it's the house clearing battle of Fallujah part, the US marines just go through houses like paintball? Does no one have grenades? They see insurgents and literally just run out of the building. Sgt. Bell is a fucking madman though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKrWdPTnT6U

some cool footage of LNA forces raiding the Benghazi university. ISIL forces are known to operate in the area and there seems to be a truce between the two governments in the midst of Franco-German led negotiations, so it would be best to assume that it is an anti-ISIL operation. However with all the militias with differing alliances/sides in the area, its not safe to assume that is 100% the case.
>>
File: Libyan Givi.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Libyan Givi.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>29656024
>>
>>29649342
Pretty much this.
>>
>>29656049
Bottomless Pitt when?
>>
>>29656136
depends. If they can get a unity government to actually work, they'll get western support and will most likely be able to force the militias to integrate/disband or at worst defeat them in the aftermath of pushing ISIL underground. This is because at the moment the focus of most militias is to defeat Daesh (either in order to secure their survival or to get better representation at the negotiations)

However, if they keep fighting amongst themselves after they force Daesh underground, then its not a when, but how big of a bottomless pit. Because Libya has been a bottomless pit ever since the end of their war that saw Gaddafi deposed.

If whichever government at the time can get the minimal requirement to defeat the vast majority of its opponents, we'll see a return to semi-stability in Libya (Personally i'd love to see Colonel Haftar in charge or in a position of authority considering his experience in both Langley and against Gaddafi/ISIL/the (previous) non internationally recognized government in Tripoli)
>>
File: CfdN96tUMAAGyNL.jpg (152 KB, 1023x614) Image search: [Google]
CfdN96tUMAAGyNL.jpg
152 KB, 1023x614
squad
>>
>>29649698
>Iranians
>Arabs
>>
>>29649261
Bump
>>
>>29656556
Iranians can have a large percentage of their genetic makeup from Arabs as the Arabs did expand to that region, but yeah Persians=/=Arabs.
>>
File: ISIS duck picture.png (904 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ISIS duck picture.png
904 KB, 1024x576
>>29652594
You put very well, and doubt that some one could answer better.

>>29656024
Damn good footage. Would be cool to finally see the two government forces putting aside their differences to eradicate the country from ISIS. I dont follow too much the Libyan conflict, so i dont know how their civil war is going on, not counting the ISIS incursion, so I dont know if a peace treaty or cease fire agreement is easier in Libya than it was on Syria.
>>
>>29649261
what chopper is this
>>
>>29656668
Their military is full arab
>>
>>29656798
Mi-28N
>>
File: well feed YPG.png (734 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
well feed YPG.png
734 KB, 960x540
I'm was not going to do reports today. I'm busy myself too, but I checked a little the situation.

The SAA and allies are in one hell of a mess in Latakia mountains and the Ghab plains. Some villages and hills have been captured, a suicide BMP exploded a bridge in the Ghab plains, tanks have been captured by the Rebels, some SAA soldiers seem to also been captured and one Colonel, named Hassan Ramadan Maihoub , died.

This all happening right before that the SAA could have a chance to launch their new offensive in the region.
>>
>>29656803
Honestly I don't think they're quite that bad.
>>
>>29656768
its easier in Libya only because there are two parties involved (sort of). The two governments wanna be internationally recognized, so its in both their vested interest to cooperate and bring back some stability or centralized power to Libya. Even if they loose control over some militias due to unification, as long as they can pool resources and offer a single face to the international community, they'll get all the help they will need in order to retake the rest of the country. As long as they join their military units, the political infighting can be negated as long as they start regaining control over the country.

Don't quote me on this but apparently France and Germany are willing to train Libyan security forces should a unitary government arise (I heard of the training, but i forgot what country, I just assume it is Germany and France).

>>29656803
I've worked with enough ex-Iranian soldiers to attest that their military is not full arab. Just that a lot of Iranians from certain regions have a higher percentage of Arab blood than others.
>>
File: dat bag.png (1 MB, 1320x710) Image search: [Google]
dat bag.png
1 MB, 1320x710
>>29656024
Just watching a second time I noticed that tactical spongebob backpack, in 1:26 minutes.
>>
>>29649494
They already dropped WP on FSA in the first month of their deployment.
>>
>>29656941
Spongebob has seen some shit
>>
>>29656931
It makes sense. As I'm not familiarized with the whole situation, I will take your word on this.

As for France and Germany, it would also make sense for them to help any tentative of unified Libyan government, as a more stabilized Libyan, or at least less shitty, would help a little to decrease the immigrant influx. It would also help to put Libya back on their old job, as a sponge to retain immigrants from crossing the mediterranean sea.

But aside that, how did you worked with ex iranian soldiers?
>>
Are any countries or groups fighting in the war running Psyops that we know of?

Because spiking ISIS rounds like they did with the NVA ammo would be pretty great.
>>
>>29657009
Yeah Libya is finally getting the attention it deserves considering it's been a potential issue for the European Migrant crisis. In addition to that, the fact that ISIL could potentially have easier direct access to Europe via the water/land (ISIL is telling its guys its easier to go to Libya now) is a cause for concern. Because they could either infiltrate into Europe or vice versa.

my first job was at a bike store owned by Iranian immigrants. The vast majority of them over 45 fought in the Iranian-Iraqi war in one role or another. They were conscripted during the war and im fairly certain I remember at least two of them being in combat vs Iraqi troops while the manager was in logistics. I'll have to ask them next time I see em.
>>
I must leave now, but before that, some notes:

Reading further, according to proSAA sources, the Syrian army have regained the lost territory taken by the Rebels today in the latakia mountains, not specifying if all of them or just some, and declared that the they repelled the Rebel attack on Al Hakourah, in the Ghab plain.

They are also saying that some units of the Tiger Forces arrived in Al-Ghab. Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba also announced that they will send more reinforcements to help in the Aleppo offensive, what means that this thing is still kicking.

>>29657125
It would be interesting, better ask them about it before too late. Even today, I'm still sad that I didnt ask my late grandfather more about his friend that fighted against the poles, in WWII.
>>
>>29655733
I went to a screening of this where the reporter was and spoke beforehand. What a mad man
>>
File: large[1].jpg (55 KB, 648x612) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
55 KB, 648x612
>>
File: large[1].jpg (195 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
195 KB, 1024x1024
Russians in new Desert uniforms in Palmyra
>>
>>29657820
pretty snazy desu
>>
>>29657820
Gotta love a solid color utility.
>>
>>29657820
That seems very factory like. Not as bad as American combat unis but still pretty bad.
>>
Last few bulletins before I go to sleep.

FSA still making gains on ISIL positions in Western Daraa

FSA getting bombed again near Homs, no clue as to whether it is SyAF or RuAF.

ISIL is gathering troops in Raqqa, reports of an upcoming offensive despite SDF and YPG supposed offensive that will try to take Manbij. Might be a counterattack if/when the YPG attack looses steam.

If any of you anons want to go to Europe, intel reports state that ISIL will try to carry out attacks in the beaches of France, Spain and Italy during the summer.

lastly: for the first time in a while, Taliban units have been spotted using a T-55 against ANA. Goddamn, they've been hiding these things just waiting until the day they can use them again.

https://twitter.com/dkimball12/status/722296206274142208
>>
>>29659890
Wol hol up hol up. Since when were FSA fighting ISIL?
>>
>>29657820
Do these guys actually do anything except defend home base?
>>
>>29659902
for a while now. Though it usually gets swept under the rug because it goes back and forth, unlike the SAA which have made substantial gains since the ceasefire started.

Most of the FSA's fighting vs ISIL usually happens up north, but gets drowned out in FSA's attacks on SDF/YPG and SAA's attacks on the FSA.
>>
>>29659890
Attack on beaches?! hmmm good i never go there.
>>
>>29659936
>>29659890
Thanks for the situation report m8.
>>
>>29651893
The only "true" FSA division still in existence is the Southern Front, which is almost entirely confined to Daraa and hasn't been doing much of anything in ages.
Also, they're only about 30k strong according to themselves, so they're likely much smaller still.

All the other """FSA""" divisions you'll hear about (mountain hawks, coastal division, division 13, etc. etc.) are Nusra pets.
The jihadis keep them around because they still receive TOWs and funding and whatnot from the US and the Salafist Gulf states.
They openly piggyback on Nusra offensives, and most of them have only about 2-300 members according to their own counts.
>>
>>29659890
>Spotted using a T-55
Those things never get old do they? Wonder where they were hiding it.
>>
>>29659982
Just park em in some random cave or ravine, throw some shit on top, return a decade later, replace a couple of hoses and it fires up just fine.
>>
>>>29659405
https://twitter.com/green_lemonnn/status/722325189741174785
>>
https://twitter.com/dkimball12/status/694910795348455424

couldn't stop myself from posting this. This belongs in the humor thread but you guys would enjoy it more.
>>
>>29659982
its either a T-55 or a T-62. Unfortunately im bad at ID'ing tanks and the video itself doesn't help ID the tank either
>>
>>29660017
Say what you will but Syria convinced me to buy a Hilux.
>>
>>29660029
T-62, the bore evacuator is the easiest way to differentiate between the T-55 and T-62.
>>
File: lolmiss.png (143 KB, 853x509) Image search: [Google]
lolmiss.png
143 KB, 853x509
>>29649261
Holy Shit! It's already 2016 and Russian missiles still can't hit shit! You can tell the missile was off by a few meters when it landed, like pic related.
>>
>>29660017
>>29659890
How reliable is this David Kimball guy? Considering that I'm also a uni student I want to know what the prospects for international relations-related careers are these days.
>>
>>29660105
Looks accurate enough for me.
>>
>>29660230
this, CEP is about 3 meters
>>
>>29660105
>2/10 bait
Go back to school, kid
>>
>>29659912
Palmyra minesweeping duty.
>>
File: 14609880330700.jpg (284 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
14609880330700.jpg
284 KB, 1080x1080
>>29659912
They do not defend base either, those are aircraft ground crews. Footsoldiers wear camo, also behave like underage idiots.
>>
>>29660212
he just relays info gathered through other forms of media. Same as me.

What do you wanna specialize in IR though? Because you can want a career in IR, its helpful to find an area of experitze. Be it Russia, Asia/Pacific, ME or a whole multitude of things. Most IR paths i've seen are mostly forged through connections and work experience, not just grades/uni prestige. So if you really want to start a career there I suggest you learn how to shake hands and attend seminars or political events just to throw your name around. Its quite easy, i've attended a few model NATO seminars and events recently and have just started networking with Canuck defense academics. I suggest you find local defense academics and just start corresponding with them.

Where are you from m8? Because if you're lucky I know of an event coming up where you mix learning about NATO/defense as well as being able to network.
>>
>>29660298
That sound fun, i wish i knew about this in uni.
>>
>>29656441
>XCOM 2.jpg
>>
File: 1442393017225.jpg (514 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1442393017225.jpg
514 KB, 960x960
>>
>>29660298
Not him but I'm staying on till I can go into a post graduate diploma in African relations and peace keeping.
The idea is maybe reenlist in the Swiss military and go through their United Nations and peace projects, in military advising or get on a liaison monitoring team. I'd like to keep working in IR after this to though.
>>
>>29649494
Add napalm to that list
>>
>>29655733
I don't care if I'm shilling for it, this documentary is amazing and should be seen. Don't overlook.
>>
>>29661197
thanks for this
>>
File: 64635635.jpg (311 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
64635635.jpg
311 KB, 800x450
Homs MANPADS for Dummies: Rebels aquired a new deadly weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68eDwJxMs2A
>>
>>29661307
Oh, for fucks sake, those sand assholes have those chinese manpads for, like, two years.
>>
>>29652434
There is a lot of private sector that came from Russia.
Russia allowed them to work in Syria.
wouldn't be surprised by vip service russia gives them, since arabs are bad at handling weaponry.
>>
File: 1410005737625.jpg (410 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1410005737625.jpg
410 KB, 800x800
Sup /tg here and new to this whole mid east thing. But there is also a /pol/ thread. Since /pol/ is simply chaotic evil I don't want to lurk there a lot. Still the question: Does it make sense to visit sometimes /pol/s syria genral threads?
>>
>>29661337
Umm possibly recently, but pre Russian intervention Russia was very anti Russian contractors in Syria, at least military ones. They laid down the hammer on the slavonic corps guys
>>
>>29661402
No. Really little reason, at worst you will be fed actual disinformation and lies. Maybe just to scroll down and see pictures if you're curious. Keeping that in mind I am all for a pol thread, keeps them from coming to this board.
>>
File: orange head.png (2 MB, 1020x761) Image search: [Google]
orange head.png
2 MB, 1020x761
>>29661402
They update the news more quickly than we do, and I'm saying this as one of the guys that do reports here.

Aside from that, it's too much meme posting and political conspiracy, the fast phase of the information coming also may confuse and make the reader lost track. You may have some laughs and so, but thats it.
>>
>>29660286
meme magic squatting
>>
>>29661434
>>29661429
Okay thought so. I was just a little surprised to find them so, in lack of a better word "determind"
The effort they put into the whole thing is a little mindboggeling
https://syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

Will lurk here and thanks.
>>
File: 363.jpg (500 KB, 540x820) Image search: [Google]
363.jpg
500 KB, 540x820
>>29661307
Latakia

g-game over vladimir
>>
File: 1336472516407.jpg (61 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1336472516407.jpg
61 KB, 600x400
>>29661307
What is the little rod that extends down from the (what I assume is) the gas bottle for cooling the seeker?
>>
Got a few things.

-recap from Al Ghab, since the bridge is blown leading to Hakoura they are just shelling each other. SAA repelled the Latakia rebels offensive however when the SAA tried to attack these same rebels today they were repelled. Defense is the winner on both sides.

-Aamaq reports IS taking new SAA areas in Deir Ezzor but hasn't shown any proof yet. As heroic as the Deir Ezzor defenders are any attempt to break the siege Kuwiers style is going nowhere. This should be concerning if you are pro SAA.

-SAA trying to oust IS from the villages east of Khanaser after IS advances stopped to get their buffer zone back.

-Air/arty in non IS rebel Homs pocket, eastern Ghouta, Idlib , a few other places

-FSA contuines to take areas from the pro IS Yarmouk Martyrs brigade near Daara
>>
File: 98674897.jpg (87 KB, 345x301) Image search: [Google]
98674897.jpg
87 KB, 345x301
>>29661307
>MANPADS
https://history.state.gov/milestones/1977-1980/soviet-invasion-afghanistan
>>
Ok, let me read for you guys some of the Al masdar news:

- After a recent meeting between the SAA and rebels in east Damascus, it was given an ultimatum for the factions fighting for ISIS in Dumayr, Liwaa Al-Sadeek and Liwaa Rajal Al-Malahm, either they leave the city or surrender their weapons for the Rebels forces or SAA.

"If the terrorist factions agree to leave Dumayr, they will be given safe passage by the Syrian Red Crescent to the nearest ISIL controlled area."

ISIS advances in east Damascus have been totally stalled, and some of them reversed by the SAA and Rebels. As was predicted by some of us, they probably just dont have enough forces for a real push, and was just some diversionary tactic that they come with, in the last hour.

-The SAA forces in latakia have already launched a counteroffensive, already recapturing the Zuwayqat mount and the "Hill 1112". Also, as previos reported, two regiments of the Tiger Forces, leaded by Colonel ‘Ali Shaheen, are now in the Ghab plain.

One of the Tiger Forces brigade, commanded by Colonel Shady Isma’eel, and some other units of the SAA will still remain in Palmyra, as ISIS attacks/raids in the outskirts of the city are still common. But all this situation simply put a end to any plan that the SAA could have, and we expecting, that they would try to push towards Deir ez zor.
>>
File: latakia.png (2 MB, 953x662) Image search: [Google]
latakia.png
2 MB, 953x662
>>29661566
I forgot the image, sorry.

Some notes about reinforcements; I read somewhere that the number of reinforcements fighters of the Iraqi Shia group Harakat Al-Nujaba are something like 600.

On the other hand, more reports are coming about ISIS amassing troops in Raqqah/Tabqa for a upcoming offensive, also previous reported here. Something tells me to bet my chips on a new Khanasser attack.
>>
>>29661599
I think its more likely that they'll attack the Kurds, in the Ayn Issa area.
>>
>>29656941

Who lives in a blown out building in Damascus? Spongul Muhammad Squarif
>>
>>29661197
A slew of intense moments captured on film.

>him meeting up with the insurgents at night and just panning around the crowd silently as they all stare at him, not knowing if he can even trust them not to kill him
>Sgt. Bell house clearing in pitch black, gunfire, the house goes silent for 20 minutes, then Bell comes waltzing out with 5 dead insurgents he killed single handedly
>>
File: afghanistan.jpg (50 KB, 450x263) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan.jpg
50 KB, 450x263
poor image quality, but putinik still use the same tanka. I guess 94% of russia runs still on the same technology invented by comrade Brezhnev back in 1960.
>>
File: 06049865.jpg (863 KB, 1200x1353) Image search: [Google]
06049865.jpg
863 KB, 1200x1353
ukrainians remove cheeki breeki in marianka https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWFZ3Bx5xRs
>>
Turkish M60 Tank hit by 'Islamic State' AT rocket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j1o2hyAPZw
>>
MEDIA

jihadi jake was 'famous' 4chan user before he traveld to syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htBqt7pWXj4
>>
File: Jihadi-Jake.jpg (131 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Jihadi-Jake.jpg
131 KB, 615x409
>>29662088
>>
>>29662102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LRyWVA2Bac
>>
>>29661520
>As heroic as the Deir Ezzor defenders are any attempt to break the siege Kuwiers style is going nowhere. This should be concerning if you are pro SAA.
What do you see as a "Kuweires-style" siege break?
Nearly three years of constant siege, and then finally a successful offensive?
>>
File: 1460399289523.jpg (47 KB, 600x502) Image search: [Google]
1460399289523.jpg
47 KB, 600x502
>>29657820

Too bad that as soon as they leave, the SAA is just going to run for their fucking lives as soon as ISIS shows up again, and everything will have been in vain.
>>
>>29662088
/b/ tard, islamic edition
>>
>>29659976

Quoted for truth and saved.
>>
>>29662242
putting the retard back in /b/tard. I have no idea how they can claim he was inttelligent when he ended up blowing himself up for some goatlovers.
>>
File: reddit_9gag_lel.jpg (90 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
reddit_9gag_lel.jpg
90 KB, 640x480
>>29662102
>>
>>29662271
ISIS is the original beta uprising, if you look at the ISIS "fighters" they almost always have unibrows and look like total autists.
>>
File: 1433433619174.jpg (112 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1433433619174.jpg
112 KB, 1060x404
>>29655733
> dat_ending

feelsbadman.jpg

just finish the guy already...
>>
Assad really needs to back the fuck up before he gets smacked the fuck up

Even if he wins this war he's a dead man

He'll probably be assassinated by a suicide bomber
>>
File: sex machine.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sex machine.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>29662295
>>
>>29656668
yeah russian=/=french.
>>
>>29662351
you can't "finish him" that's a war crime
>>
>>29662351
>>29662757
I know right. Seems silly it's a war crime, they should've just shot the guy once more. Its not like that isn't done, there's tons of unreported "war crimes".

Very disturbing ending. On the bright side surely the guy was unconscious entirely and his brain was in near death dream mode. Probably hanging out with Allah in his mind. You'd hope.
>>
>>29655733
What is the name of the doc? The archive player aint working for me
>>
>>29662983
Well to be fair, if one of your own troops gets tagged the rule is to win the firefight first then take care of casualties.

Since they were being assaulted by dying guys friends you could make the case that he was treated as well as any friendly would be.

>inb4 lol applying the rules of civilised warfare to isis shitstains

>>29663038
there are download links just below
>>
File: 2yw8uAC[1].jpg (229 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
2yw8uAC[1].jpg
229 KB, 1000x667
>>29660286
Nah, some of the combat troops escorting the engineers wear the same uniform. They also have Armor/Helmet/Load Bearing Gear in those colors
>>
>>29663038
"Only the Dead", by Michael Ware. Wide release as of March 2016, quite new.
>>
File: large[2].jpg (120 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
large[2].jpg
120 KB, 1024x576
>>29662058
No penetration
Still operational
>>
>>29663056
I think it was pretty clear they had no intentions of giving him aid, and its not like there's a ton of aid you could do anyways, guy took a bullet through his vitals. Just shoot him once in the heart and be done with it, or let the medic give him a lethal dose of morphine. Just disturbing watching a guy die for 20 minutes.
>>
>>29651185
kek
>>
So JAN captured a T-90 near Aleppo. Gopro footage of Nusra operating a T-90 when?
>>
File: 555.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>29663101
>Still operational
still too much Köfte for you
>>
>>29663267
Goddamn, that guys had too much baklava
>>
File: 5858.jpg (9 KB, 313x161) Image search: [Google]
5858.jpg
9 KB, 313x161
>>29663101
>No penetration
poor guy
>>
>>29663245
seriously, is there a pic? or is this just noise?
>>
File: large[1].jpg (74 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
74 KB, 453x604
>>29663409
>>
>>29662451
(You)
>>
>>29663517
Idk about this. Source?

Also, how does one manage to get a tank captured? No one in it?
>>
>>29663517
wow! Too bad the shorta system is shot to shit...
>>
File: CgbM4U-UsAAv9Ml.jpg (131 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
CgbM4U-UsAAv9Ml.jpg
131 KB, 1024x577
>>29663549
I don't believe it yet either but the story is the T-90 was abandon during the failed Al Eis assault. Why wouldn't JAN be standing on it gloating by now?
Since not much is going on posting a pic from todays Saaf bombing raids. Clearly targeting enemy transportation.
>>
>>29663517
Couldn't this just be a random picture off the internet?

Jihadis like to lie and shill.

Credible Source?
>>
US soldiers better go not to turkey / refuse your marching orders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDe8OuLTSLo
>>
>>29663608
Shit happens in war.

I mistrust any picture that looks staged.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (89 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
89 KB, 1024x768
>>29663549
>>29663570
To be honest I kind of have some doubts about it being captured. Usually JAN would post this themselves with their fighters posing with it
But the tank clearly took some hits as one of the Shorta lamps is missing and the other is broken. The ERA on the frontal hull is also set off. I wouldn't be surprised if it was abandoned
>>
>>29663549
Source is https://mobile.twitter.com/green_lemonnn/status/722325189741174785

>>29663608
Apparently it was knocked out and then abandoned. This is where the news on All Nusra capturing a T-90 came from. However I don't know if finding a tank that is out of commission means capturing it.
>>
>>29663628
Isn't putting a bag over someone's head pretty much a marriage proposal in goatfucker areas?
>>
File: CgPwvGuWcAAlGV-.jpg (58 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CgPwvGuWcAAlGV-.jpg
58 KB, 600x400
The next step in Iranian technical evolution
>>
File: 022.jpg (93 KB, 380x375) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
93 KB, 380x375
>>29663662
https://youtu.be/x_pqJZmHWYs
>>
>>29663667
will it perform various backflips while firing ?
>>
>>29663667
Still more effective than a growler.
>>
So apparently the Turkish military units near where the tank got hit near mosul counter attacked and managed to kill 32 isil fighters.
>>
File: 1678770_-_main.jpg (84 KB, 752x423) Image search: [Google]
1678770_-_main.jpg
84 KB, 752x423
>>29663667
I love how Iranians basically refurbish old equipment and call it new.

Left of the tank is Iran's "new" spaag. Notice how it looks like a ZSU 57 turret on a flatbed.
>>
>>29662182
It was a figure of speech , just thought the freeing of Kuweirs was a similar comparison even though it's not the same thing.

I got breaking on Deir Ezzor. IS claims control over all of the Sinaa district in official blue red format and killing 20 SAA in the process.
>>
>>29663823
Might as well have said 600
>>
>>29663885
4 guns?
8 guns!
>>
>>29663878
I'm still trying to figure if this tank is a M47 frame with a T-62 turret.
>>
>>29663984
Post in /thg/
>>
>>29663984
its the TIAM tank, a "refurbished" m47. Though a Frankenstein's monster tank is a better name for it

http://www.janes.com/article/59551/iran-unveils-tiam-tank

>m60 engine
>type 59/69 chicom turret
>m47 hull
>>
File: 485485.jpg (273 KB, 687x633) Image search: [Google]
485485.jpg
273 KB, 687x633
rate my new uniform
>>
File: PersObrez.jpg (128 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
PersObrez.jpg
128 KB, 1000x667
>>29663885
>>
>>29664102
>Why is Reza driving
>Goddamn Rouhani is staring at me, act cool
>I want to go home and stuff my face with rice and tabuli sauce
>Thank allah I get to be away from my crazy wife for a bit
>This isn't a white mercedes or BMW, I hate this car
>>
File: RusMad.jpg (54 KB, 1023x497) Image search: [Google]
RusMad.jpg
54 KB, 1023x497
>>
File: 05454.jpg (158 KB, 529x464) Image search: [Google]
05454.jpg
158 KB, 529x464
new navy desert uniform
>>
>>29663878
Wait, Why the fuck there's reactive armor in the hatch ??

Are they trying to kill their selves?
>>
>>29664142
>Farahd told me to hold these things like I would hold the reins of my grandfathers donkey
>Do I see Javad making funny faces at me again?
>>
File: 7022.jpg (507 KB, 982x641) Image search: [Google]
7022.jpg
507 KB, 982x641
some lil cracker
>>
File: 92867.jpg (88 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
92867.jpg
88 KB, 400x377
rebel fuel convoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPW2gpC08HM
>>
>>29663532
What
>>
Thought I'd tell you guys that IS Defense is on Steam now. Small game about killing the ISIS invaders as they land on the shores of Europe. It's pretty for 7 bucks.

I promise I ain't no shill.
>>
>>29664044
Thanks for the link. I generally think that those iranian tank upgrades and bizarre mixes a good idea for a country suffering sanctions. Now, I'm curious to see that Karrar tank of they.
>>
>>29664588
>7 bucks
Or you could get a good game.
>>
>>29664751

Name ONE good game.
>>
>>29664776
Jagged Alliance 2
>>
Say a person was traveling into Middle East; how much trouble he would get into if he had gear (camping gear, red dot sight, ballistic helmet, plate carrier with plates, pouches and mags, cleaning kit etc.) but no firearms with him?
>>
>>29649802
>>29656441
>>29656884
>>29657782
>>29660849
>>29662102
There ain't no party like a Syrian party, because at Syrian party everyone is a jihadi. Seriously is there anyone who isn't fighting in Syria? Maybe some niggers from Congo.
>>
>>29665935
South Americans maybe, except Chile's MoD website was hacked by ISIL last year
>>
>>29665246
Well I think the Middle East Police would come in and take you to the Midlde East Jail. Here the Middle East Bureau of Investigation would interrogate you.
>>
>>29665935
>>There ain't no party like a Syrian party, because at Syrian party everyone is a jihadi.

This have potential to become the thread motto.

Anyway, some things I think I should mention:

-Reports that the SAA have took a ISIS held mountain, north of Palmyra, from which ISIS launched some of their raids in the area. Ruaf/Sayyaf airstrikes also reported in some points east of Palmyra.

- Bosnjo reiterated that the SAA and Rebels have took back all the areas previously lost to ISIS, east of Damascus. But battles/skirmishes are still ongoing on the Qalamoun hills. Also, a SAA Major General, name Faisal Dayoub, is being said killed in battle with ISIS, at Al-Seen airbase.

- In Latakia, its the SAA turn to attack, and their counteroffensive still ongoing but no further details. The Syaaf also resumed their many bombing in the Idlib governorate.

-Pro Rebel sources are saying that the Rebels repelled a pro SAA atack on Al Eis, from where the captured t90 story come from, and that they launched new attacks against Khan Tuman, Zaytan, Barnah, Qalajbiyah and Tulaylat, south Aleppo. Those reports are some hours old, so I dont know how trustworthy they are.

Clashes and shelling are also reported inside Aleppo city as well.

To finish, a twitter account, Haidar Sumeri (@IraqiSecurity), said we should expect a Iraqi army offensive against ISIS held Fallujah soon.
>>
>>29653808
Hello radio Moscow.
>>
>>29665246
Horrible idea. You can't even bring gear when you go join the peshmerga, or you or what have you. Huge red flag, buy gear in country. Also don't go you fucking retard
>>
>>29667164
Didn't they start a fallujah op months ago and then it stalled heard and then they just didn't talk about it
>>
>>29667645
Yes, the Iraqi army(and shia allies) have not been doing that bad. They did just take the city of Hit, Iraq.

The city with the famous US military battle Fallujah part 3.5 , maybe 6 months from now the Iraqi army will take it. After thousands of airstrikes. We might even get to see the B-52s in action.

I am watching Deir Ezzor post Sinaa district takeover. SOHR reports heavy fighting and 7 IS killed trying to advance into the next district which is near the airport. Slowly IS is taking Deir Ezzor block by block. With no relief coming , the SAA better get their evacuation plans ready. One day in the future they are going need it.
>>
File: ivan report.png (91 KB, 369x390) Image search: [Google]
ivan report.png
91 KB, 369x390
Bosnjo posted that the number ISIS fighters killed in their offensive (we all know that the term is wrongly used, pay no mind) in east Damascus was of 100 killed (basically a normal day in Deir ez zor), adding that most of those killed are by airstrikes and ambushes. This will probably be remembered as the only time we see Rebels and the SAA fight "together".

Ivan is reporting "very violent" clashes in the Bustan Al Qasr Neighborhood, right in the middle of the city of Aleppo.

You also can see in the image a SAA soldier report, one of those that they write to Ivan, about South Aleppo.
>>
>>29649755
Won't they run out of experienced officers that way, eventually?
>>
What complement of the Ruaf is still present in Syria?
>>
>>29671529
31.03.16, Al-shayrat. Note that Mi-24 can be either Russian or Syrian.
>>
File: 3007424_original.jpg (63 KB, 693x478) Image search: [Google]
3007424_original.jpg
63 KB, 693x478
>>29671569
Fug, forot pic.
>>
File: 2961385_original.jpg (1 MB, 2197x1512) Image search: [Google]
2961385_original.jpg
1 MB, 2197x1512
>>29671529
>>29671569
And this.
>>
IS reportedly launching an assault on rebel-held Mare in northern Aleppo province.
>>
>>29671656
I just wish for once we could have a story time green text thread
I don't care the source only that the green text flows

There has got to be dozens of first hand accounts we could use right?
>>
The rebel offensive against the government forces in southern Aleppo once again failed apparently.

In Latakia government forces surrounded Kabani.
>>
>>29671708
This war will never end.
>>
>>29671575
>>29671579
Any idea of the sortie rates of the Alligators?
>>
>>29671529
They deleted all their su-25s, heavy bombers, and some other planes. They replaced them with more helicopter gunships. So really number wise hasn't changed much, just composition.

Now you might ask why would they send back their su-25 a CAS fighter? It's cause their hinds have significantly better soft kill systems to counter manpads, also they are more nimble and maneuverable.
>>
>>29672428
Hinds have less range and speed. CAS depends on reaction time too and attack helicopters don't have the same get up and go.

Also to act like the Ruaf is giving the SAA the same level of support would be a insult to the Ruaf. The SAA went from capturing Palmyra , bum rushing FSA/JAN sieging northern Shia towns and freeing Kuwiers to getting their shit pushed in at Tal Eis and Handarat.

That's clearly less Russian support.
>>
File: more hats.png (602 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
more hats.png
602 KB, 800x600
I'm writing my morning reports, but I want to post something in advance: New clashes between the Kurdish security forces and the pro Regime forces (SAA/NDF) in the city of Qamişlo.

Things looks more serious than the last time. Looks like this time started between the Assyrian militias and the NDF, with 4 Assyrian militiaman already dead. Firefight still ongoing, for what it seems.
>>
So, my morning reports:

- About ISIS latest attack to Mare, the majority of the pro Rebel sources are saying that ISIS was replled and are posting photos of some technicals destroyed and equipment taken. ISIS for their part, claimed the control of the city 2 hours ago, but no photos or proofs, so its is better roll with the Rebel version, until second order.

ISIS initiate the attack after launching 3 VBIEDs, just to add.

-The east Damascus ultimatum given by the SAA/Rebels to the ISIS and allied factions seens to be working. Reports something like 86 of them surrendered their arms to Jaish al Islam, and the Red Crescent is evacuating 200 of them from Dumayr city.

- More to east, the SAA is still making gains around Palmyra. Al masdar is reporting the capture of the Brigade 550 base, just north of the city. Al masdar is also reporting that Suheil al-Hassan, commander of the Tiger Forces, is back to Palmyra.

-Something forget to be mentioned yesterday; in East Ghouta, the SAA special operations group reported that they killed a Jal commander, plus other 14, and captured "Abu Nasser Al-Barzawi", also a Jal commander.
>>
>>29672862
>Al masdar is also reporting that Suheil al-Hassan, commander of the Tiger Forces, is back to Palmyra.
Al Masdar is also saying this is due to the Aleppo offensive being nixed and they are going for Deir Ezzor again. Masdar is saying they have given up on the battle of Aleppo.

Their manpower is so thin they can't push two offensives at once. I bet the Ruskies told SAA high command to stop fucking around and break the Deir Ezzor siege, Aleppo is a lost cause.
>>
File: heads up.png (695 KB, 452x751) Image search: [Google]
heads up.png
695 KB, 452x751
To finish up:

- The proSAA sources are already taking the latest Rebel "offensive" as failed. Taking the Al masdar news as source, the Rebels forces lost 30 fighters and 4 tanks, two by airstrike and two by ATGM. But a score of IRGC and two members of the 65th Special Forces brigade, have also been killed in South Aleppo.

- New agreement between the Government and Rebels was reached, so 250 people will leave the pro government besieged cities of Foua and Kefraya, and the same number will leave the cities of Zabadani and Madaya.

More than that, I'm searching for more info on the Kurdish/Assyrian clashes with the NDF. According to Al masdar, shit started when the Kurdish security forces arrested some of the NDF officers, other source claim 12 NDF already killed. Kurdish forces took control of the Qamişlo Prison, and the YPG is now involved too, by the same source.

>>29672946
Don't doubt that the Aleppo offensive have been sacked, there is just too much action happening all around the country to divert focus to Aleppo. Even more, SAA and Rebels defenses in the great majority of Aleppo are so stiff, that it is better just let things there like they are, until really necessary.
>>
File: Vikings-Jihadi Jake.jpg (88 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Vikings-Jihadi Jake.jpg
88 KB, 612x380
>>29662102
He didn't die as he had a sex change operation and is playing queen Aslaug in Vikings (pic related).
>>
>>29671798
I mean, there are only so many fighting age male Muslims in the world who want to fight

From that perspective it has to end EVENTUALLY
>>
>>29673038
Of course, it should be mentioned that the fighting age there is something like 12/15 to 60/70. So, will probably take a little longer than normal.
>>
>>29672769
Livemap is reporting 12 dead NDF/SAA soldiers.
>>
>>29673038
the Muslim's natural rate of reproduction replaces combat losses, and then some.
>>
Who's winning?
>>
>>29673145
It's a standstill. Has been for the better part of the last years and will probably be for a few more years.

There are ciivil wars have been known to last more then a few decades.
>>
File: 0011.jpg (51 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
0011.jpg
51 KB, 500x281
super weapon used by islamic state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jBrz-OvW6w
>>
>>29673159
>be angolan
>proceed to fight portoguese from 1961 to 1974
>then fight eachother from 1975 to 2002

Absolute madmen.
>>
>>29673038
High reproduction rate and even higher reserves.
>>
>>29673184
the only superweapon they have is wide-spread mental illness.
and disposable unemployed young men
>>
File: dat face.png (1 MB, 996x662) Image search: [Google]
dat face.png
1 MB, 996x662
>>29673075
I mentioned here >>29673010

The new figure, by Dr Partizan, is that of 35 NDF and 5 pro regime policemen arrested, and 8 pro regime fighters killed.

The kurdish/Assyrians are still dealing with NDF snipers, in some points of the city.

Coincidentally, or not, the "social contract", their equivalent for a constitution, of the federal system is being drafted today.
>>
File: 03.jpg (81 KB, 270x258) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
81 KB, 270x258
>>29673159
>There are ciivil wars have been known to last more then a few decades.
back in napolean times. today we suffer because the powerful of this world think it is more profitable for them.
>>
>>29672946
>Aleppo is a lost cause
lmao
Dat jihadi brand of wishful thinking.
>>
>>29673211
>The kurdish/Assyrians are still dealing with NDF snipers
The snipers better hope they don't get caught.
>>
>>29656668
>Iranians can have a large percentage of their genetic makeup from Arabs as the Arabs did expand to that region

Arabs were just a small bunch of nomadic camel herders that were surrounded and outnumbered by more agrarian oriented societies, that kind of memes belong to pol.
Nobody with two working neurons can't believe that shit.
>>
>>29656931
>Don't quote me on this but apparently France and Germany are willing to train Libyan security forces should a unitary government arise (I heard of the training, but i forgot what country, I just assume it is Germany and France).

Italy.

http://www.reuters.com/news/picture/training-libyas-new-army?articleId=USRTR3M9EP
>>
>>29673215
Oh please. Powerful nations and people instigating, aiding and taking advantage of other people’s civil wars is as old as war itself.
>>
>>29661421
>They laid down the hammer on the slavonic corps guys

Because they were scammers.
>>
>>29673010
The YPG holds all the cards here. The Syrian government will have to back off. The SAA needs the Qamishli airport because it's the main hub for supplies and men going to and from Deir Ezzor by air especially since they are hinting of a new push to break the siege.
>>
>>29673337
>Human nature is as old as humanity, so we should unquestionably bow down to its will.
>>
>>29673184
>super weapon
>>
>>29673545
You kinda have to, unless you can change it. You cant.
>>
>>29673326
I double checked and its both the Germans and the Italians.

http://tunisia-tn.com/germany-italy-to-train-libyan-forces-in-tunisia/
>>
>>29673813
>http://tunisia-tn.com/germany-italy-to-train-libyan-forces-in-tunisia/

Spoopy.

https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/13745.2.0.0/germany-is-taking-over-the-dutch-army
Germany Is Taking Over the Dutch Army
April 14, 2016 • From theTrumpet.com
Dutch tanks are now under German command—preparing the way for a German-led multinational tank division and a European army.
Huge portions of the Dutch military are being merged with the German Army, a process that many want to see rolled out across the whole Continent. Two of the Netherland’s three combat brigades have officially begun the process of joining the Bundeswehr.
>>
>>29673010
Is that a garden variety ISIL decapitator?
>>
>>29673491
I dunno about this time, it's look like this time shit really hit the fan. Its a whole lot more serious than last time, and it can be seen in the quantity of footage that been released. Damascus probably already called in their forces there, asking "what the fuck is happening ?", and adding to try resolve things as soon and peaceful was possible.

The latest ANHA version of this mess started is this:

>>The regime forces reportedly surrounded an Asayîş team near Saba Bahrad Crossroad around 11 am and wanted to capture Asayîş members. In response of the Asayîş members, clashes broke out near what the regime calls Security Crossroad in the city center.

Maybe the local pro Government forces wanted to interrogate the Kurds about something, or just try to show that they could still boss around.

Personally, I don't think that the symbiotic relationship between the Regime forces and the Rojava autonomous forces will last longer, anyway. As much they are not eachother primary enemies, the Rojava is getting too confident on their own force and influence, their ideals and goals are starting to clash with those from the Regime.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.