[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paintball Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: victory.jpg (269 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
victory.jpg
269 KB, 600x397
Looking to buy a new paintball gun, preferably decent aesthetics and a nice gun overall.
Can anyone recommend a good price range, and where the best places to buy paintball guns and paintball equipment are?
>>
File: smuggestgirl.jpg (226 KB, 560x577) Image search: [Google]
smuggestgirl.jpg
226 KB, 560x577
>>>/asp/
>>
File: ayyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (532 KB, 1280x1871) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
532 KB, 1280x1871
Could you kill someone with a paintball gun?
>>
>>29597538
You want some help you can fuck right off
>>
>>29597538
Check ebay for used stuff. Where I got my Tippmann way back in the day, ran great and saved me like $50
>>
>>29597538
Tippmann a5, mod it how you want it and a g and g paintbakk best
>>>/asp/
>>
>>29597560
Depends, Put it on high FPS and shoot them in the eyes, maybe you can make them hurt enough to black out, repeat until dain bramage Does the rest of the work.

or load up on those glass paintballs and you hit the temple a fuckload.
>>
>>29597723
Fuck, i mean those fucking glass breaking paintballs, unload on the same spot and you might do something, maybe just a concussion though, reconsidering it might be better to just find some ball bearings that are the right size, maybe half a MM smaller, and crank the FPS up, probably fuck up some bone, might just cause a hairline fracture, but hit the same location (Say, the temple) where the bone is thin, it might break after a good few. this is all pure speculation, the barrel might not be able to handle a steel or metal projectile, but if you really just stopped giving a fuck about the condition, you may as well just bash him ovet the head repeatedly with the Air tank, while connected. those fuckers have weight, and if you want just use the airtank to fuck his head up with the male connector, all that weight on a thin area will be sure to fuck something up.
>>
>>29597538
>>>/asp/
>>
>>29597560

You can almost see her tits.

SAUCE NOW YOU FUCKING JEW! NOW!
>>
Stay away from brass eagle. Shit sucks.
>>
I have a ton of paintball gear I don't use anymore. Interested in buying it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.