[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I served as an IT guy in Germany: I have PTSD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 375x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 375x278
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>29595173
trying to go from KIX scripts to GPP for an entire command staff and have no conflicting policies, and avoiding insane execution times.

also you inherited the system without comments or documentation beyond "according to best practice".
>>
File: image.gif (472 KB, 200x151) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
472 KB, 200x151
I'm talking more about why vets who saw literally no combat are getting away with milking benefits for ptsd
>>
>>29595545
Because you live in a European Welfare State goy.
>>
>>29595565
For the vignette the soldier in question serves as an IT guy in a US army base, since Europe is so insanely cucked they cede land to foreign nations to build up a military presence.
>>
With all the hadji's over there raping women, children and livestock I can't imagine there's much of a difference between Germany and the middle east now.
>>
>>29595173
My brother in law is that guy.

>Do 9 months as a mechanic on fuck huge base inna Iraq
>Only time outside the wire is the drive in and out to Baghdad airport
>Got mortared a grand total of twice the whole deployment, didn't have any land within 600m
>Comes home and constantly bitches about being "triggered"
>Acts like a total ass, treats his family like shit and is a drunk
>Blames all of his problems on PTSD from his "combat"

Fuck that fat POS.
I've been deployed four times to his one and I've got a mother fucking Purple Heart. I don't use PTSD as an excuse to be a douche and gain pity.
>>
>>29597802
Thank you for your cervix
>>
>>29595173
more like
>my job is boring as fuck
>i had to do that shit for years
>i wasted so much time
>i want some compensation for that boring shit
>gib me money now please!
>>
>>29595545
INCOMING
>>
I knew a guy who claimed PTSD because he saw a dead body.

Realistically everyone is just trying to leech more money from the gubment.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.