[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Throwing knife thread, anyone else out there throw, for delusions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1448222012928.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1448222012928.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Throwing knife thread, anyone else out there throw, for delusions of use as a weapon or just for fun?
>>
>>29587714
Son, I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this, but:

You're a faggot
>>
>>29587743
Stay on topic shit poster.
>>
>>29587714
That's disgusting. Why would you do that?
>>
>>29587714
I told you in the other thread, quit feeding dry food to your cat. It has diabetes.
>>
File: 1452440585257.jpg (69 KB, 306x331) Image search: [Google]
1452440585257.jpg
69 KB, 306x331
>>29587714
Dude, what the fuck is that image? Why the fuck?
>>
>>29587714
The true darrell gribble would of used his cat litterbox as an ash tray
>>
>>29588416
>diabetes
How can you tell?
>>
File: 562.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>29587779
>calls anon a shitposter
>literally posts shit

good god, go back to your subreddit you euphoric fuck
>>
>>29587714
That poor fucking cat...
>>
>>29588491
It's shitting knives and shotgun shells.
>>
learning how to throw a knife is actually really useful. Let's say you were in war you run out of bullets shotgun shells whatever the heck you're using in the middle of battle and you havent got got anything left to throw and you have nothing left to shoot and you can't go hand up close battle and who knows how many guys are left. You have a knife on you so you stand there being an idiot waiting for them to come up and get you. or you could learn how to throw a knife throw it at them. YOU WIN. OH SO SURPRISING.

P.S. it looks like a box of cat litter with shit in it. That poor cat. But yeah throwing knives are fun
>>
>>29588491
Diabetic cats drink water all the time and piss hugely. Healthy cats get most of their water from the food or prey they eat, and piss small quantities of very concentrated pee. Roughly a couple ounces a day, max.

Cats have a very poorly developed thirst mechanism, so if one is constantly thirsty, it's pretty sick.

Dry cat food is about 2/3 carbs, which cats are very poorly adapted to eating. They're obligate carnivores, meaning that they have to eat a high protein diet.

Cat kibble is essentially twice baked croutons, with flavoring and animal digest added to meet protein requirements. It's like raising toddlers on Big Macs and vitamin supplements.

Ok, I'm done ranting now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.