[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking on drudge: Obama to 'direct' ATF to explore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 479x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 479x800
Breaking on drudge:

Obama to 'direct' ATF to explore the state of 922 section R compliance. Says the "spirit of the law" was to prevent AK47s in the US.
>>
>biased news source
>>
Apparently making domestic copies of foreign made parts is a "loophole", and they are looking in to weapons converted to illegal status after purchase
>>
FBHO
FATF
>>
>>29585078

This
>>
>>29584976
WHAT THE FUCK?!
I mean, 922r was already barbaric against parts kit builders and collectors alike, but WHAT IN THE NAME OF JOHN MOSES FUCKING BROWNING IS THIS?!
>>
>>29585089
Sensationalism
>>
File: OGNTT8O.jpg (107 KB, 730x960) Image search: [Google]
OGNTT8O.jpg
107 KB, 730x960
God Emperor Trump will save us
>>
>>29585098
Hopefully.
>>
>>29584976
>Says the "spirit of the law" was to prevent AK47s in the US.

Well, he's not wrong
>>
>>29585078
>>29585085
This isn't ar15.com

If you wanna circle jerk get off /k/
>>
gonna need a link for the article.
>>
>>29584976
i don't get it. what exactly is the issue? I'm not 100% sure what the 922R exactly details mind you. I know sort of though.
>>
>>29584976
this man will never stop. Well what did I expect with a black democrat.
>>
>>29584976
I am so fucking tired of this shit.
>>
>>29584976
Source or GTFO
>>
>>29584976
This thread is the google result. Link it champ.
>>
>>29588961
Right? I can't find a single thing about this other than this shitty bait thread.

Link it OP or fuck off.
>>
>>29588883
A gay communist nigger walks into the white house...

You know what I'll let you come up with the punchline.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.