[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, I'm looking for opinions on my first dedicated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: MkIIIandG17.jpg (49 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
MkIIIandG17.jpg
49 KB, 500x461
Hey /k/, I'm looking for opinions on my first dedicated CC gun. Since its my first one, I'm looking to get a fairly well known pistol. I've been bouncing around between a Series 80 Colt, Glock 17/19, Walther PPK, or Browning Hi Power.
>>
>>
>>29584701
The Glock 10, though before you do that please consider a Jericho 941 or a CZ-75/SP01
>>
>>29584701
Glock 19
>>
>>29584701
you do not want to carry a fullsized steel pistol
the 1911 and hipower are out same for cz
the ppks only saving grace is jamesbond

get the glock 19
>>
Go with a m&p shield or full sized for carry available in 9mm 40sw or 45 acp that or an xds by springfield both great lines.
>>
>>29584701
>dedicated CC gun
>half of choices are full size
do you wear a trench coat all year round buddy?
>>
>>29584817
I'm fairly tall and slender which I've heard allows for easier carry of full-size handguns (Specifically 1911's), and I didn't want to limit my options.
>>
>>29584804
Well a lot of people seem to say Glock 19, so I'll definitely look into it. I've honestly just always kind of shied away from Glocks because a lot of their fanbase seems cancerous about them being so superior to specifically the 1911, and every other handgun out there.
>>
>>29584875
if this wasnt about ccw and was just which of these pistols is decent and fun to shoot then the glock 19 wouldnt be the default answer

but you asked about ccw
a fullsized gun is shit to carry unless you are a cop and can open carry it without getting dirty looks
out of your options the glock 19 is the most practical choice
>>
>>29584701
Glock. MP Shield wouldn't be a bad choice either.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.