[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most impractical service weapons used by modern law enforcement.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
The most impractical service weapons used by modern law enforcement. Japanese police forces have chosen a double-action Nambu M60, .38, revolver for their standard issue service weapon. Why would technologically advanced country do that? This gun is practically antique.
>>
>>29583800
Because they are cucked.
>>
>>29583800
You don't need an effective police weapon if the yakuza control the vast majority of your nation.
>>
>>29583800
The entire idea is to create a society where guns are taboo or a complete non interest for the citizen. They've been very successful at their goal.
>>
>>29583800
Painu vittuun /k/sta.
>>
File: kotelo.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
kotelo.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
Safe carry holster. Try to draw out your weapon, senpai.
>>
File: jfjm0069.jpg (98 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
jfjm0069.jpg
98 KB, 680x680
>>29583836
>a complete non interest for the citizen. They've been very successful at their goal.
What is the home country of airsoft?
>>
>>
>>29583800
Because they never use their service weapons.
>>
>>29583800
>Why would technologically advanced country do that? This gun is practically antique.
Because they have one of the lowest crime rates in the world, and they just don't care.

They could arm their officers with squirt guns, and there would be next to no difference, if any difference in practice, because they have such rare opportunities to use them.
>>
>>29583893
A toy? Are you trying to say the majority of Japanese want individuals to own firearms because you'd be incredibly wrong. Most probably don't even think guns are legal period.
>>
>technologically advanced
Nah
Just because they have a fancy way of using technology and vending machines for crap doesn't mean anything.
Many of their records are still paperwork and they'll have hard time converting to digital because they're stubborn little bastards
>>
File: revy ja fotorealistiset aseet.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
revy ja fotorealistiset aseet.jpg
165 KB, 1280x720
>>29583893
Also lots of guns in Japanese fiction
>>
I remember reading that most Indian LEO's use modern reproductions of one of the Webley sub-variants.
>>
It helps that just firing a gun is an instant 3 years jail time.
>>
That's the good thing about countries where no arms race between police, criminals and its own citizens happened.
>>
>>29584004
their language doesn't do well on computers.

over 10,000 characters.

plus the resistance to automation is part of an effort to keep everyone employed.
>>
>>29583925
theyve got one of the lowest crime rates in the world cause they fake the stats. they dont do shit unless they are sure they can get a convicition. whats that beat to shit guy was found in an alley suicide strikes again. then theres all the forced confessions.
>>
>>29584078
Yes, every place in Japan is like Detroit.
>>
Because if you shoot a criminal dead, you don't get to have the fun of beating confessions out of him for the next 10 business days.
>>
A Shogun took everyone's weapons away in the 1500s. They've been a nofun country ever since. Though you can own real swords, bows, and arrows now with out much trouble. Due to a post Meiji rise in traditional martial arts as part of the nationalism.
>>
>>29584093
Shogun, more like nogun am i right?
>>
>>29584078
if you say so
>>
>>29584078
An east Asian country lying to make themselves look good? No, that could never happen. You're just being cynical anon.
>>
File: cop-146.jpg (58 KB, 677x558) Image search: [Google]
cop-146.jpg
58 KB, 677x558
>all these statists

It's because in a decent nation, cops don't NEED MP5s or AR-15s. And that's different from the "why do you need a salt riful" meme because citizen rights are much different from the equipment needs of LEOs. If police need modern military weapons to do their job they're doing it wrong. Japan's got it right. While their gun laws are fucked for citizens, they know that they can perform their duties with what faggot OP calls an antique.

Pic related, when cops used weapons appropriate to their job. And don't give me that shit about them using BARs and Thompsons, that was for a very specific purpose in time in the large cities (which even back then had dindus)
>>
>>29583951
Need citation pls.
>>
>>29584151
>you don't NEED it!
>your rights offend me!
>>
There is quite the large dedicated scene who loves weapons in Japan. But it's more about all the different aspects of weapons than the typical American powerfantasy.

see
>>29584178
>>
>>29583800
I find it surprising they still have a Nambu factory.

They should start designing guns with their weird aesthetics again. I always thought WW2 era jap guns were just neat.
>>
>>29583951
>A toy? Are you trying to say the majority of Japanese want individuals to own firearms
Any halfway intelligent person (japs are smarter on average than europeans, btw) with a normal self-preservation instinct will feel some kind of attraction to weapons of all kinds. That's why nips aquire airsoft and expandable batons, despite their strict gun laws.

>because you'd be incredibly wrong
He's only "wrong" in the sense that nips have been brainwashed into thinking in those lines.

>Most probably don't even think guns are legal period.
That's because their regime is cucking them.
>>
>>29584207
>show us some examples anon
>>
>>29583800
The police also have their weapons attached to a fucking chain.

Japan is a country ruled by crime and corrupt politicians and has been since they got cucked in the war.
>>29584078
This.

But crime is actually fairly low in Japan because organized crime is given free reign and practically rules the country. There is very little crime done by single people as crime organizations will leave chunks of their body in the rice fields or ocean if they do something they don't like. It's like South America but more civilized.
>>29584151
poor bait
>>
>>29584037
>It helps that just firing a gun is an instant 3 years jail time.
Pretty sure it's 5-7 for being caught with a gun, 10+ for firing it, 20 for firing it during the commission of a crime.

>That's the good thing about countries where no arms race between police, criminals and its own citizens happened.
The arms race already happened in Japan, and the national government won.
>>
>>29584178
>anon in charge of reading comprehension

Did you even read what I posted, you nigger? Cops don't own AR-15's because it's their right. It's a tool for them on the job. It's got nothing to do with citizen rights. I fully believe citizens ought to be better armed than the law enforcement.
>>
>>29584224
>The arms race already happened in Japan, and the national government won.

That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>29584224
>The arms race already happened in Japan, and the national government won.
Are you implying that every yakuza building in every single shitty little town doesn't have a minimum of 10 handguns and a shotgun?

kek
>>
>>29584151
>calls others statists
>uses words such as "need" when talking about firearms
k.

> If police need modern military weapons to do their job they're doing it wrong.
How do you suggest combating cartel members armed with rifles, if not with police forces armed with rifles? Dumb fuck, I swear to god, /k/ has been invaded by noguns europoors.
>>
The real question is why China is doing it
>>
>>29584219
I don't have any pictures saved, but things like their hopper fed lmg and anti-aircraft sights on their Arisakas. Just weird little eccentricities that no other country's small arms had.
>>
>>29584222
see
>>29584230
I'm fully convinced this site is full of meme spouting babies who grasp on to this hilarious "/k/ identity". I knew some of you would read that "don't need" line and get triggered.

Do you really think cops have a right to weapons? Do burger flippers have a right to their spatula? Get some reading comprehension, anon.
>>
>>29584151
>I need an AR to defend my home
>But the police don't need one when they go after criminals

Yeah fuck off
>>
>>29584230
In non cucked countries law enforcement are normal citizens as they are not employed by the federal government.

I feel bad that you live in an Orwellian dictatorship but don't project your country's shittiness on other countries.

Cops in america are just normal citizens given jurisdiction over keeping the peace.
>>
>>29584103
>underrated
>>
>>29584249
Once again, see
>>29584230

Police implements are NOT citizen-owned weapons protected by our rights. God you niggers are dumb.
>>29584264
No, they don't. That's exactly what I'm saying. Keep licking that boot heel on the AR-toting cop, though.
>>
>>29584113
>>29584084
Crying weeaboos with Peter Pan syndrome spotted.
>>
Everything gun related is super restricted in Japan. I read that even having a bullet casing is a major offense, so to eliminate the possibility of bullet casings getting lost the police are using revolvers.

I have no evidence to back this up though.
>>
>>29584260
>Do you really think cops have a right to weapons?
SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

YES EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN HAS A RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

GET THE FUCK OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: japanilainen.jpg (93 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
japanilainen.jpg
93 KB, 600x450
>>29584151
>It's because in a decent nation, cops don't NEED MP5s or AR-15s. And that's different from the "why do you need a salt riful" meme because citizen rights are much different from the equipment needs of LEOs

You seem to forget that United States is maybe the only country where having a gun is a constitutional right. For the rest of the civilised world, gun ownership is a privilege. If citizens needs military weapons, so do cops.
>>
>>29584253
If you change gun you might as well change caliber.
And when you do, you have a gigantic stockpile of spare ammo and guns that won't go out into service.

Its not like if you really need guns, you want a dedicated SWAT team to arrive with shotguns and rifles.
>>
>>29584276
>Police implements are NOT citizen-owned weapons protected by our rights. God you niggers are dumb.
But they legally are in every way you dumb nigger.
>>
>all the Japanese experts!

Pretty much all first world country believe in the concept of monopoly on violence.

The other stuff are wild west fantasies and don't have a place in countries with a working executive.
>>
>>29584264
this
>>
>>29584267
Not when they're on duty they're not. Do cops get to use their personal weapons? Holy shit man, are you 12?
>>29584283
Not on the job. I can't carry my personal weapon when I work.

You guys, seriously? I thought I was a shall-not-be-infringed screaming gun owner but you guys are really making it into a fucking joke.

>all these cop loving dick twiddlers
>>
>>29583800
They also have one of the lowest crime rates in the world...so why spend more money and resources and shit you don't need?
>>
>>29584276
You're fucking retarded, if all cops go around with just revolvers how long do you think it would be before liberals are shouting
>look the police only need six shots to do their job better ban anything with seven or more
>>
>>29584237
>government has a de facto massive arms advantage
>"That doesn't even make sense."
Are you being obtuse?

>>29584244
>Are you implying that every yakuza building in every single shitty little town doesn't have a minimum of 10 handguns and a shotgun?
Yes, since jap cops can search whatever they want at a whim, yakuza aren't very keen on keeping firearms close by. A few years ago, a mid-level yakuza boss was sentenced to 7 years in prison for sitting next to a pistol-armed yakuza accomplice (his bodyguard) in a car. Think about that.

But that's beside the point - Yakuza simply have too few "buildings with 10 handguns and a shotgun" to be any threat to the authorities.
>>
>>29584296
yeah since cops own their weapons. did you even read what you just posted
>>
>>29584319

aren't crimes in japan only reported if they get solved?
>>
>>29584324
>Are you being obtuse?

I just can't understand dumb things.
>>
>>29584253
>communist one-party state attempting to staunchly control firearms
How can you be surprised?
>>
>>29584338
You just proved that you're dumb, well done.
>>
>China ships in millions of chinks and gooks trained to fight labelling them refugees
>smuggles in millions of guns
>has the chinks and gooks stage a violent revolution to take the country
It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>29584353
>but but you!
>>
>>29584276
>No, they don't. That's exactly what I'm saying.
You said this: "It's because in a decent nation, cops don't NEED MP5s or AR-15s."

Ergo, that's not exactly what you're saying, cuck.
>>
>>29584333
What that retard meant to say is Japan has the lowest homicide crime rate in the world. This is only because the majority of unsolved crimes are ruled as suicides.
>>
>>29584333
Conviction rate is a different metric.
Even if "weird murder with no clue in investigation" gets filed as suicide.
>>
>>29583800
There are worse things. In Europe there are many police forces that are not allowed to carry a chambered round in their DA 9mm autos... I'd rather carry a S&W model 10 4" with decent +P and a couple speed loaders.
>>
>>29584359
Japan doesn't even have the highest suicide rate in Asia.
>>
>>29584356
If you want, I didn't read the debate anyway. But your post shows that you're obtuse or you are dumb
>>
File: 1457611617831.jpg (539 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1457611617831.jpg
539 KB, 900x675
>>29583897
Japanese police have pretty good taste when it comes to handguns
>>
>>29584289
>civilised world
>the right to keep and bear arms is a privilege
Choose one. Depriving the people of their natural right to self-preservation, which in modern times can only be excercised with firearms, is as uncivilized as it gets.
>>
>>29584222
Pistol lanyards are not uncommon in the west. Keeps idiots from losing their weapons.
>>
>>29584380
b-b-buh muh stoppan powah

/k/ told me anything smaller than 10mm won't do the job!
>>
>>29584386
>he is serious
>>
>>29584304
>Pretty much all first world country believe in the concept of monopoly on violence.
You don't understand what the expression means, do you? Hint: it doesn't mean that government should hold absolute power. Rather, it means that citizens are not entrusted with the duty of capturing lawbreakers and judging them.

>The other stuff are wild west fantasies and don't have a place in countries with a working executive.
Soviet Russia and Communist china are your examples of "countries with a working executive", I gather? Since in your mind, only disarmed serfs live in "first world countries".
>>
File: 1434766109784.png (166 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1434766109784.png
166 KB, 1024x768
Yet Japan is much safer than US
>>
>>29583800
Maybe because a revolver is more reliable and accurate, than a self loader gun. And in Japan the police officers need rarely to shoot more than six bullets. (sry for bad easteuropean engrish)
>>
>>29584342
>>29584253
Chicoms loosened up gun laws to arm people militias after the republic of China went down until like 1955 when some kid shot out Mao's window trying to do pest control on some birds.
>>
>>29584279
It is true. I knew a gun owning Japanese man when I was stationed there. Every single cartridge and spent casing must be accounted for. Even the JGSDF has to account for all their ammo.
>>
>>29584312
>Do cops get to use their personal weapons?
Are you fucking retarded?

American police are allowed to use their personal handgun on duty as long as they qualify regularly in almost every state.
>I can't do it therefore nobody can do it
whew

Sorry that you're a shitty little grunt for the LAPD.
>>
>>29584389
You need fatter calibers for fatter people.

Murrica strong.
>>
>>29584413
Either you can't read or you don't understand basic logic.
>>
>>29584421
Unless you count suicides ;)

Such a great country, no wonder they waste themselves so much.
>>
>>29584372
>In Europe there are many police forces that are not allowed to carry a chambered round in their DA 9mm autos
Let's face it: police are never exposed to situations where such action would be required. It's not as if European police are at risk of being randomly gunned down in the streets, and even if they were, keeping a round in the chamber wouldn't save them from an execution-style shooting.
>>
>>29584424
>sry for bad easteuropean engrish

You should be more concerneced with your lack of firearm knowledge, noguns.
>>
>>29584435
In America you don't need to shoot fat people, niggers aren't fat.

Since niggers are animals it makes sense you need a larger caliber to put them down, it's like hunting apes!
>>
>>29584398
>he is too stupid to realize that he advocates disempowering himself and his peers
>he has never read a history book and lacks common sense, and therefore lacks the foresight required to identify any and every government as a massive threat to life and liberty
You would've made a good jew in a ww2 concentration camp.
>>
>>29584444
Japan's suicide rate is similar to the states.

Worst Korea on the other hand is several times japan.
>>
>>29584433
In most european countries LEOs can only use the guns, ammo, sprays and battons that are issued to them by the government.

Even holsters and handcuffs are many times restricted.
>>
>>29584463
>You would've made a good jew in a ww2 concentration camp.
Remembah the 6 gorillion goy vey.
>>
>>29584424
>Maybe because a revolver is more reliable and accurate, than a self loader gun.
That's a meme. They are neither more accurate nor reliable.

>>29584441
I'm fairly certain that you don't understand what "monopoly on violence" means. My reading comprehension is not in question.
>>
>>29584413
Monopoly of violence isn't an "expression" but a core concept of modern society.

The state is the only legitimate force to use violence, so your powerfantasy is ruled out.
>>
>yfw you will never own a howa 89
>>
>>29584277
>Peter Pan syndrome
You what m8
>>
>>29584468
>Japan's suicide rate is similar to the states.
It's much higher. Use google and see for yourself.

>>29584474
>In most european countries LEOs can only use the guns, ammo, sprays and battons that are issued to them by the government.
Europeans still live at the mercy of their rulers, what a surprise. It's as if the enlightenment was forgotten in an instant after WW2 ended.
>>
>>29584474
>In most european countries LEOs can only use the guns, ammo, sprays and battons that are issued to them by the government.
You realize that police aren't controlled by the fed in america right?

They are regulated by the city and state and the police department can buy and maintain whatever fucking equipment they want as long as they have the cash. That's why many rich police departments buy shit the military doesn't want anymore.
>>
>>29584477
>Monopoly of violence isn't an "expression" but a core concept of modern society.
You need to learn what "expression" means, and then what "monopoly on violence" means.
>The state is the only legitimate force to use violence, so your powerfantasy is ruled out.
Self defense is legitimate use of force; your misconceptions is ruled out.

Also, a state only has "legitimacy" as long as the people grant it said legitimacy. If the government starts arbitrarily harrassing and killing it's own people, the people have a right to resist said violence.
>>
>>29584445
Ok, but what im saying is just that then its not a stupid thing to carry a DA revolver either.

I prefer a DA revolver in a lvl1 antitheft holster than a 9mm auto with no chabered round in a lvl 3 holster.

Just saying that Japs are not that crazy seen from a non-US perspective.
>>
>>29584372
>I'd rather carry a S&W model 10 4" with decent +P and a couple speed loaders.
/k/lassy as fuck. i wish my grandfather would finally give me his old Model 10 with a 2 inch barrel, that he's had since the 50's, that he's promised to give me since i was a little kid.
>>
>>29584468
Japan is 18.5 vs America's 12.1 per 100k people. Which is noticably worse given how much our libtards keep bitching about gun suicides and how Japan is a total nanny state with more difficult methods of suicide.
>>
File: lel.gif (2 MB, 250x263) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
2 MB, 250x263
>>29584444
Yeah, now go get earthquakes and car crash data to try to feel better.

The facts are that yes, Japan is a noguns country, yet they still have much less criminality than where you live. Another gun advocates falacies falls down.
>>
>>29584528
>Just saying that Japs are not that crazy seen from a non-US perspective.
Almost no country is "crazy" seen from a non-US perspective. This is not to be understood as a positive thing, by the way.
>>
>>29584500
I realize that, and i find it wrong in many ways. But thats too long a topic to discuss here.
>>
>>29584477
>The state is the only legitimate force to use violence, so your powerfantasy is ruled out.
I can legally kill anyone who is attempting to rob, assault, kill, maim, or rape another person.

Cry more you jew slave.
>>
>>29584539
>Another gun advocates falacies falls down.
Mexico and Brazil are nogunz countries, yet they still have much more criminality than America. Another freedom-hating commie advocate struck down.

Statistics don't support your cause, Chongding. Go push that mao painting up your ass.
>>
>>29583800
Japan is a super orderly place OP. If people stand out especially in a "dangerous" way they get removed pretty quickly. They are a super unified state/nation.
>>
>>29584522
>I only need to repeat the same nonsense often enough.
>>
>>29584562
>I find it wrong
>muh feelings
Enjoy your federalized police that will kill anyone on command, the dogs of the state that care not for country or for people mindless pigs.

You europeans truly disgust me in every way possible, there is nothing I hate more than niggers and europoors. Well except jews of course.
>>
>>29584562
>I realize that, and i find it wrong in many ways.
Why do you find decentralization of power "wrong in many ways"? I look at Europe (and Russia) and see nothing but harm in centralized government. Two world wars pop into mind.
>>
>>29584571
>I'm not retarded, I was just pretending
>>
File: mirin.gif (993 KB, 245x248) Image search: [Google]
mirin.gif
993 KB, 245x248
>>29584567
>he needs to pic third world countries to support his nonsense
Oh Chad you truly are ridiculous.
>>
>>29584312
>Do cops get to use their personal weapons?
actually yes. most departments allow them a few choices as a service weapon, and they can buy their own with a LEO discount, and keep it even if they quit.

you didnt know that? shit sonny, are you 12?
>>
>>29584468
Have you literally been living under a rock?
>>
>>29584578
Its not here where we have a problem consisting of cops killing more people than Skeletor.
>>
>>29584579
People are too stupid to be left with power.

They must be controlled and enslaved for their own benefit as they do not know what is best for them. The government is the Hand of G-d that will lead the unwashed masses to the promised land. Open your eyes amerifat.
>>
A thread which should be about technical and tactical aspects of service issue equipment, is once again ruined by people sperging out about gun politics.

bravo /k/, this is one of the many reasons this board is such a shit show.
>>
>>29584613
>he thinks statistics support his gun control agenda
Academia wants a word with you.

It's not relevant in the long run, though, since firearms ownership is a question of politics, not statistics.
>>
>>29584623
Cops barely kill any people seeing as niggers are not human.
>>
>>29584579
I think that all citizens of a country should have the same rights and the same access to public services. Long story very very short.
>>
>>29584634
Every thread is about the USA.
>>
>>29584634
>this all happened because some sperg shot up an elementary school
>>
>>29584623
>Its not here where we have a problem consisting of cops killing more people than Skeletor.
Did American cops finally surpass the record 70-80 million (or 6, depending on how you prefer to do the math) european 20th kill count? Woe is me.
>>
>>29584634
Another thread ruined by Europoors.

God damn europoors.
>>
>>29584539
Japan is a slave to America.

Living in safety does not matter when you barely live your life at all...

Weaboo.
>>
>gun fanatics don't understand the concept of monopoly on violence

I'm shocked!
>>
>>29584628
>People are too stupid to be left with power.
>They must be controlled and enslaved for their own benefit as they do not know what is best for them. The government is the Hand of G-d that will lead the unwashed masses to the promised land. Open your eyes amerifat.
fuck me, your trolling is bad
>>
>>29584634
The legal and social environment is very important when you consider what equipment would suit better your needs. Not only the pure tacticool thing.

And not only talking about guns.
>>
>>29584653
It was 120 million you filthy anti-semitic fuck, do you have any idea how horrible it is to skew the numbers like that you literal nazi?
>>
>>29584644
>I think that all citizens of a country should have the same rights
Then why do you live in Europe? You have no "rights" to speak of. No guns, no freedom of speech, i.e. nothing of tangible value.
>and the same access to public services.
America offers public services to each and every member of the public.
>Long story very very short.
You should elaborate more next time.
>>
File: 1438054027464.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1438054027464.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>29584636
>firearms ownership is a question of politics, not statistics.
And, to your great sorrow, Hillary will win and thigh the laws a bit more, it's only a question of time until assault rifles are out of civilian's hands.
>>
>>29584623
which Skeletor, the movie, the band, or which of the comic and cartoon versions?

cause im prettty sure the only one that killed anyone in that case was the movie version.

>>29584655
at least it wasnt the australians this time. or those goddamned canadians.

>>29584672
Oy vey goyim, it was SIX BILLION!!!!
>>
>>29584664
>he thinks "monopoly on violence" equates to stalinism
You sure are one dumb fuck yuropeon.
>>
File: smith and wesson 5946 RCMP.jpg (189 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
smith and wesson 5946 RCMP.jpg
189 KB, 800x1067
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/cow-shot-abbotsford-review-1.3335775
>cow loose in Abbotsford, BC, Canada
>running towards a heavy traffic road
>police decide to put her down
>takes 24 shots to put down a cow

Since they are Canadian police they were most likely issued with this gun. Either this gun sucks or lol Canada police.
>>
>>29584681
>Then why do you live in Europe? You have no "rights" to speak of. No guns, no freedom of speech, i.e. nothing of tangible value.
We may have no rights but we are all equal in our lack of rights, is that not what a civilized country should aspire to?
>America offers public services to each and every member of the public.
But it does not assess basic human needs such as television internet and healthcare.
>>
>>29584653
I see, it was eurocops... they conquered the world and killed milliond of people...

Did you ever heard about MILITARY and PARAMILITARY guys? They tend to do war more than cops you know...
>>
>>29584695
IT WAS SIX HUNDRED SHEKELIAN YOU FUCKING LITERAL HITLER
>>
>>29584698
That's a very random greentext.
>>
>>29584655

Hardly.

Right from the get-go the first post is red and blue jingoism.

>>29584670

I don't think you can really call what's being posted now a consideration of legal and social environment in Japan.
>>
>>29584704
>trying to put a cow down with a pistol
>smaller caliber than 10mm
whew
>>
>>29584691
>And, to your great sorrow
I'm Finnish, you cockgobbling socialist shit.
>Hillary will win and thigh the laws a bit more
Fun fact: America is not an absolute monarchy. Hillary can bitch and whine all she wants; a majority Republican senate/house will never pass any of her ridiculous ideas.

>it's only a question of time until assault rifles are out of civilian's hands.
American gun laws have been successively loosened since the 1980s. The number of states with shall-issue CCW/constitutional ccw is rising year after year, and homicide is down year after year.

You spineless, gullible cuckolds are what ruin Europe.
>>
>>29584151
I don't understand why people think giving police shitty weapons magically makes it a paradise with no crime.
>>
>>29584681
>You have no "rights" to speak of. No guns, no freedom of speech, i.e. nothing of tangible value.

Daily reminder that Europe is not a cultural and legal hegemony bloc.
>>
>>29584712
>We may have no rights but we are all equal in our lack of rights, is that not what a civilized country should aspire to?
Firstly,
>implying americans don't have equal rights
I see you haven't followed American politics for very long.
Secondly,
> is that not what a civilized country should aspire to?
No, civilized countries aspire to institute rights which keep government in check.
>>
>>29584723
>he doesn't know how to memetext
>it's his first day here from reddit
>>29584725
>Right from the get-go the first post is red and blue jingoism.
Jingoism is the American Spirit, the fundamental way of life to the American Man. Without a strong military a nation cannot exist, cuck.
>>29584743
They'd rather have their rights stripped away to the point they need a federal license to buy a spoon than have the police carry weapons that intimidate them.
>>
File: 1429718355552.gif (2 MB, 280x287) Image search: [Google]
1429718355552.gif
2 MB, 280x287
>>29584663
I could not give to fucks about Japan, but it's always nice see pro guns sperging when confronted with the facts than gun control, when done right - hence Japan, actually works.

And instead of trying to acknowledge that fact they try to shit about other stuff that has nothing to do with gun control. Trying to revitalize what is in front of their eyes.

I honestly have nothing against guns, if people like to shoot, hunt or conceal their fears and feel better with a gun in their home is not a problem to me, but just stop trying to defend your gun right attacking gun control in other countries. Wrongly so.
>>
>>29584681
No guns? You can do better. Having a gun is a right in almost every european country, asi is driving a car (similarly difficult to achieve).
>>
>>29584719
down playing the shoah!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

it was SIX BAGELLIANZILLIONJIGGINILION, I SHOULD HOPE YOU GET A FLY IN YOUR SOUP YOU MAMZER!!!
>>
File: 1455087828016.png (172 KB, 462x437) Image search: [Google]
1455087828016.png
172 KB, 462x437
>>29584726
>"I did see a police officer with an assault rifle and about a dozen cops behind the cow following it up Sumas Way," said Abbotsford resident Josh van Koll.

That assault rifle is a C8 carbine which is an M4 clone which means...
>it is likely that it took 24 shots of 5.56 NATO for Canada police to take down a cow
>>
>>29584723
>random
Only if you don't understand the fault in your argument.

>>29584745
>Daily reminder that Europe is not a cultural and legal hegemony bloc.
Are you being ironic? I don't see how "we wuz conquerors n shit" will lift this godforsaken continent up from the dirt. Face it: America is an improvement of Europe.
>>
>>29584758
>I could not give to fucks about Japan, but it's always nice see pro guns sperging when confronted with the facts than gun control, when done right - hence Japan, actually works.
>implying japs are peaceful because of gun laws and not because they're inherently non-confrontative
Could you show me any shred of proof to back up your claim?

> but just stop trying to defend your gun right attacking gun control in other countries.
Why wouldn't an American complain about gun control employed by other states? It's nothin short of a sham that only Americans have a right to keep and bear arms, i.e. only Americans have a judicial right to preserve their lives and liberty.
>>
>>29584763
> Having a gun is a right in almost every european country
You either have no clue about European gun law, or don't understand what "right" means.

Hint: needing to ask the police for permission to aquire and use a gun does not entail having a "right" to aquire and use a gun.
>>
>>29584758
I need my gun to kill people, and that is my legal right as an American.

USA USA USA
>>
File: 1430683887536.gif (3 MB, 132x216) Image search: [Google]
1430683887536.gif
3 MB, 132x216
>>29584728
>I'm finnish
Oh man, you have way bigger problems than worrying about guns then. And while you defend your old lady's guns, worry about yours which are about to go down much sooner.

Once EU decides and aproves stricter laws, your country can do nothing to stop it.
>>
>>29584151
So how should say, French cops, be armed to go against assault rifles wielding, kevlar vests wearing fanatical sandniggers looking to kill as many people as possible on the streets? With dragon dildos to widen their assholes while they are waiting to get culturally enriched?
>>
>>29584810
So you dont have the right to drive a car either. Is that what you say? That a right is only a right when its not regulated at all?
>>
>>29584770
They probably shot it 24 times and hit it 3 times.

Damn moosefuckers.
>>
>>29584827
No Americans do not have the right to drive a car.

The right to own and use a car is not protected by the constitution therefore it is privilege not a right.

HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS TO UNDERSTAND IS ENGLISH NOT YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE?
>>
>>29584816
just like because new york and california have retarded laws everyone in texas is now a criminal.

Learn how the world works outside your basement you dumb ignorant fuck
>>
>>29584816
>Once EU decides and aproves stricter laws, your country can do nothing to stop it.
We have no obligation to follow EU directives. Besides, the semiauto ban is not going to pass - they've already started heavily modifying the proposed directive.
>>
>>29584078
>they don't do shit unless they're sure they can get a conviction

I thought Japan had one of those judicial systems that would sacrifice 100 innocent men to get the 1 legitimately guilty person?
>>
>>29584827
>So you dont have the right to drive a car either. Is that what you say?
Yes. Actually, since driving a car (outside of private property) requires a license, driving a car (legally) is a privilege.
>That a right is only a right when its not regulated at all?
Why don't you google the word "right" instead of asking me to explain it to you?
>>
>>29584838
Of course its not, its my third.

So, back to the topic, you dont have the right to drive cars? Why? Because you have to prove that you are able to use the thing because it is a dangerous thing, right?

But it is right to have the right to use guns without proving anything because MURRICA STRONG?

Help me with this, please, my logic doesn't seem to support this ideas...
>>
File: ChineseType54Pistol.jpg (68 KB, 576x371) Image search: [Google]
ChineseType54Pistol.jpg
68 KB, 576x371
>>29583800
China had the opposite issue: they used Chinese Tokarev Copies.

Anyone they shot at just died. Which is why nowadays Chinese beat police only have smaller calibers or just sticks.
>>
>>29583897
>8mm

Tell me about this round, how does it perform?
>>
>>29584901
>you dont have the right to drive cars? Why?
Because

It is

Not

In

Our

Fucking

Constitution

Retard

GOD DAMN EUROPOORS
>>
>>29584901
It's an underage mouthbreather that can't think critically.

You'll just get more MURRICA STRONK
>>
File: 1433802672594.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1433802672594.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>>29584839
Solid arguments there, senpai.

>the semiauto ban is not going to pass
Keep thinking that way pls, it will hurt you much more when they actually do it. And it's for a greater good, you don't really need semi auto guns, just remmeber that fucked up kid which killed a fuck ton of your people and even had youtube videos about guns n shit.
Look at what Breivik was able to do... do want more of that happening again?

My country have strict gun laws and guess what, we never had a mass shooting here. Feels great.
>>
File: 1432638412591.gif (503 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432638412591.gif
503 KB, 600x600
>>29584848
here -> >>29584945
>>
>>29584901
>So, back to the topic, you dont have the right to drive cars? Why? Because you have to prove that you are able to use the thing because it is a dangerous thing, right?
It's not explicitly stated as a constitutional right.

>But it is right to have the right to use guns without proving anything because MURRICA STRONG?
>But it is right to have the right to use guns without proving anything because MURRICA STRONG?
The constitution, specifically the preamble and 2nd amendment, holds all the info you need.

>Help me with this, please, my logic doesn't seem to support this ideas...
You don't understand why a state founded during the enlightenment era has a judicially codified right to bear arms? Are you mentally retarded?
>>
File: 1459872372274.jpg (356 KB, 945x927) Image search: [Google]
1459872372274.jpg
356 KB, 945x927
>>29584901
The U.S. Constitution guarantees the freedom to own firearms.

Since the Constitution is the founding document of the U.S. government, our right to bear arms truly is because MURRICA STRONG, to an extent.

The actual reasoning for the 2nd Amendment is a bit more nuanced, though.
>>
>>29584151
The only time I've ever seen a cop with an AR15 was at a stadium, they don't just go around with them slung on their shoulders.
>>
>>29584932
Probably because your constitution was written in the 18th century. And nobody thought it was a good idea to make a new amendment for cars, or the internet, or health care.

Ok, perfect logic. But we here consider a right something more natural and general, not only the particular things that your masters include in your amendments... sorry, in THEIR amendments.

So we think here that we have the right to everything that is not forbidden by law. It's a different frame of thinking.

And then, constitutions have give you rights in the sense that they establish things that the government is forced to do for you, not allow you to do.
>>
>>29584945
>And it's for a greater good, you don't really need semi auto guns, just remmeber that fucked up kid which killed a fuck ton of your people and even had youtube videos about guns n shit.
Yes, because "guns kill people". Grow up, you dumb fuck troll.

>Look at what Breivik was able to do... do want more of that happening again?
Look at what mudslime terrorists were able to do. Do you want more of that happening again? No? Well then why do you keep restricting legal firearms ownership, which isn't really a statistically significant "cause of death"?

>My country have strict gun laws and guess what, we never had a mass shooting here. Feels great.
>actually correlating a lack of "mass shootings" (which are defined as shootings in which 2 or more people are injured/killed, by the way) to strict gun laws
Jesus christ, you are hopelessly stupid. When will you vapid serf-minded tools learn to read peer-reviewed research that proves you wrong on all points?
>>
>>29584756
Shouldn't being around a cop with a semi auto rifle make you feel more safe?
>>
>>29584934
>It's an underage mouthbreather that can't think critically.
As opposed to you, who can't even google "2nd amendment"? Oh am laffin, kiddo.
>>
>>29585017
>we here
Which country boy?
>>
>>29585017
whew

not even worth responding to
>So we think here that we have the right to everything that is not forbidden by law
just cuck my shit up whew
>>
>>29585017
>Probably because your constitution was written in the 18th century.
The right to bear arms is not a concept that wears out with time. The world is still a dangerous place, and government is the biggest killer of them all - that should be enough reason to arm yourself, if you have any brains that is.

>But we here consider a right something more natural and general, not only the particular things that your masters include in your amendments... sorry, in THEIR amendments.
In case you didn't notice, the founding fathers did consider a right to bear arms, as well as all the other rights in the "bill of rights", to be natural rights, endowed upon Americans by their creator.

>And then, constitutions have give you rights in the sense that they establish things that the government is forced to do for you, not allow you to do.
Rights literally "allow" something. "Positive rights" don't exist, yurocuck. Liberty is being left alone, not having universal healthcare stuck in your face.
>>
>>29585044
Sweden the most advanced and prosperous country in the world, why?
>>
>>29585030
You think that something is right or wrong only because is in a legal text?

And the reason to it is that it is in a legal text, and the reason to put it in a legal text is because...MURRICA STRONG. Right?

You indeed need more socialism there, only a bit, just for schools.
>>
>>29585082
Great trolling
>>
>>29585082
>Sweden the most advanced and prosperous country in the world, why?
>most advanced
>most prosperous
You're neither, svennebög.

>>29585087
>You think that something is right or wrong only because is in a legal text?
No, and the founding fathers explicitly stated that the rights described in the bill of rights were endowed upon them by a higher power.
>And the reason to it is that it is in a legal text, and the reason to put it in a legal text is because...MURRICA STRONG. Right?
They did overthrow british monarchist scum, so yes, in a sense, the 2nd amendment means "murrica strong.

>You indeed need more socialism there, only a bit, just for schools.
Huh?
>>
>>29585087
The government indeed does create and administer the morality and ethics by which the citizens operate. All that you think and feel should be fed to you by those who know what is best, the government. The government is a universal force of good that exists to protect you as protecting yourself is wrong.
>>
>>29584277
Prove your claim them. Who should I believe? The government of a respected nation or some limpdick nogunz shitposting?
>>
>>29585142
>The government is a universal force of good that exists to protect you as protecting yourself is wrong.
I know you're trolling, but
>true, until government is overtaken by a nefarious despot
Thank cuckolds with an unhealthy relationship with authority for two world wars.
>>
>>29585162
You should believe the government as they exist soley to protect the citizens and have no reason to lie.
>>
>>29584444
>>29584468
Grenada confirmed for master race with 0 suicides in 2008 or 9.

Which is seriously impressive.
>>
File: 1445486843850.jpg (26 KB, 369x400) Image search: [Google]
1445486843850.jpg
26 KB, 369x400
>>29584945
There was a time in U.S. history where you could mail-order automatic rifles. Despite the ease of access firearms enjoyed back then, mass shootings were nowhere near as common as they are today. They happened, but only a stark couple of times per decade through the 20th century.

From 1990 onward, you saw a large boost in mass shootings despite the arrival and continuation of comparatively strict gun control laws. However, none of the perpetrators were possessed by gun spirits while committing these actions.

>Columbine kids were insane
>theater shooters were insane
>Sandy Hook shooter was insane
>San Bernadino shooters were insane extremists
>planned parenthood shooter was an insane extremists
>Paris shooters were

So, for whatever reason, you see a larger increase in mass shootings committed by psychopaths with an ideology to fulfill, or just being psychopaths. The fact many of American mass shooters were actually liberals is an interesting fact, but not particularly relevant to this conversation.

So, despite stricter gun control these shootings continue for reasons that are at best tangentially related to gun control. A semi-auto ban or whatever the fuck else wouldn't change the ideologies or psychologies of the fruit baskets who carry this shit out.

At the same time, the amount of guns per capita in the U.S. would make any attempt at a semi-auto restriction or ban quite difficult even with confiscation, since people will get their hands on them anyway. All you would be doing is forcing a fell-good policy on the throats of citizens that restricts freedoms and does almost nothing to solve the problem.

Your country hasn't experienced a mass shooting. Congratulations in not living in the dysfunctional and toxic environment that is much of American society. Things are different over here, so what works for you will not necessarily work for us.

[spoiler]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED[/spoiler]
>>
>>29585044
I was talking about a general western european abstract concept.

In fact, *we* have a very fucked political architecture (spelling?) here, worse thatn USA in many things. Better in other. Which i constantly critizise here, and a work against.

For what i said, consider i was talking about a Francelike state.

Anyway, you might think i dont, but i like the USA in the way Tocqueville liked it. And i do have arms.

But sometimes i see that the peolple from the USA are to narrow minded and really have not know othe countries well to see the positive things in them as i see in the US. (Been there many times).
>>
>>29585018
You sound too aggressive to have a gun desu

>actually correlating a lack of "mass shootings" (which are defined as shootings in which 2 or more people are injured/killed, by the way) to strict gun laws
Really easy, if you can't have access to something, you can't use it to hurt people. In my country if someone if fucked up of their head and they want to hurt other people the best they can do is drive a car or go get a knife and hurt a few people, in yours a kid can pick a fucking semi auto rifle with a few spare magazines and off 10/20/30 people in question of minutes, like anza did. The same is valid to other countries, Norway, Finland, Australia (which rightfully lead to stricter gun laws). Just look at the new and you'll find all the proof you need.
>>
>>29584093
>Though you can own real swords, bows, and arrows now with out much trouble.
Nope, you have to get a license and registration for swords and bows.
>>
>>29585197
>You should believe the government as they exist soley to protect the citizens
They exist to serve the citizenry. Disarming the citizenry does not serve that task.
>and have no reason to lie.
>what is 20th century history
>>
>>29585201
>Despite the ease of access firearms enjoyed back then, mass shootings were nowhere near as common as they are today.
We didn't have 6 million jews in the country either.

I wonder what could be the reason behind it all, it couldn't possibly be..

No it couldn't...
>>
>>29585220
>You sound too aggressive to have a gun desu
Scared you're going to get gunned down like you deserve nigger?

Stay out of our country you filthy peasant.
>>
>>29585201
mass shootings aren't actually that much more commonplace, we're just living in the age of information so you hear about them when they happen way more often

also suicidal people know that a mass shooting is the way to get their faces all over media, so it's an appealing option
>>
>>29585197
I have plenty of criticism and reason to question alot of things governments do, however, one retard posting "it's a fucking conspiracy!!!!" With absolutely nothing to back it up with does not add to that pile.
>>
>>29585227
>They exist to serve the citizenry
The citizens exist to perpetuate the government, don't tell me Americans really have this shallow of an understand of history..
>>
File: 1456780425858.jpg (29 KB, 320x283) Image search: [Google]
1456780425858.jpg
29 KB, 320x283
>>29583800
'
God the things I would do to that woman can only be shown on sadpanda.
>>
>>29585283
>you will never own a japanese police woman
why even live
>>
>>29584932
Friendly reminder, gun control arised from the fear of revenge killings in the liberated south. Since they were afraid that the previously weak and fractured slave-community would retaliate for decades of greviences. Same reason why gun-control is hard in places with lots of minorities.
>poor
>angry
>uneducated
>Still angry at the white man
Imagine the same people with the only barrier for weapons being money. Which can be pooled, gained from illicit trades or funded by foreign powers(now that Gaddafi is dead idk who would be crazy enough.)
If you guys are happy with triggering a race war if the situation with poor minorities does not improve, be my guest. I will sit on the otherside of the Atlantic with my popcorn. Let's see if they can break the Saudis Highscore.
>>
>>29585283
xD
>>
>>29585220
>You sound too aggressive to have a gun desu
You sound too dumb to vote desu

>Really easy, if you can't have access to something, you can't use it to hurt people.
Gun laws don't remove access to guns, doofus.
> In my country if someone if fucked up of their head and they want to hurt other people the best they can do is drive a car or go get a knife and hurt a few people,
Driving a car at high speeds into a gathering of people is extremely deadly. Knives are also extremely dangerous - chinks regularly experience "mass knifings" with 20+ dead.

>, in yours a kid can pick a fucking semi auto rifle with a few spare magazines and off 10/20/30 people in question of minutes, like anza did.
Are you the swede? If so, many of your friends have access to firearms through the family gun cabinet and could do the exact same thing. Gun law isn't stopping them.
>The same is valid to other countries, Norway, Finland, Australia (which rightfully lead to stricter gun laws)
Semi autos are legal in both norway and finland, and rather easily aquireable. Breivik is living proof of this.

Also, there was no "rightful" reason to stricten gun control in Finland during the 2000s. We aren't any safer now than we were back in 1980, with very liberal tsarist-era gun laws.
> Just look at the new and you'll find all the proof you need.
Why don't you take a look at peer-reviewed research on gun control and find out that science (i.e. statistics in this case) doesn't support your cause?
>>
>>29585265
>perpetrate the government.
>when tens of thousands of previous governments, tribes, social heirarchies, and nations have all collapsed without killing off the human race.

You must be an actual idiot.
>>
>>29585201
Waw man, see if more of your people (gun advocates) were a bit more like you maybe it could lead to a better discussion about what America really needs. You're eloquent and can structure an argument, fair play and more power to you.

Sadly many gun owners are nothing like you, maybe that's why more and more people are seeing the option of restricting guns as the right thing to do.
>>
File: 1452814646105.png (672 KB, 900x814) Image search: [Google]
1452814646105.png
672 KB, 900x814
>>29585233
Correlation isn't causation, /pol/.

Even if you want to say Sandy Hook was a Jewish false flag, the majority of mass shooters aren't Jewish.

were they hidden Jews? Were they influenced by psychic Jews? Perhaps framed by stealth Jews?

>>29585260
It's a combination of media exposure blowing things the fuck up and mass shootings indeed being more commonplace (we've had ~4-5 major shootings since 2010. Based off the source I'm using, there were like, 9 mass shootings for the entirety of the 1910's).

That said, my statement might be false. A lot of archived stories of mass shootings back then might have been lost with time. Also, it seems like the vast majority of mass shootings at the time were daddy going nuts and killing the family instead of a classroom.

Here is the source. Pretty sure it has a distinct anti-gun bias, but it's the least shitty thing I can find for pre-1990 mass shootings.
>>
>>29585265
>The citizens exist to perpetuate the government
I was referring to what government is legally obligated to do in most civilized countries.

>don't tell me Americans really have this shallow of an understand of history..
Why do you yuropoors assume that every non-cucked poster is an american?
>>
>>29585314
Are you implying that the modern world does not demand a one world government which acts as the hand of god and controls every aspect of the common man's life for his own good?

Shame on you Americans, you truly do not understand civilization.
>>
>>29585323
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_by_year
>>
>>29585320
>Sadly many gun owners are nothing like you, maybe that's why more and more people are seeing the option of restricting guns as the right thing to do.
I'd kill you for trying to take my guns away, come and get them.
>>
>>29585320
>Sadly many gun owners are nothing like you, maybe that's why more and more people are seeing the option of restricting guns as the right thing to do.
Most people in favor of gun control are just as stupid as the majority of gun owners. If pro gun-control folk were smart, they wouldn't argue for gun control with "statistics".
>>
File: 1432876304236.gif (49 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
1432876304236.gif
49 KB, 69x120
>>29585258
>you're going to get gunned down like you deserve nigger?
Sure, people like you tend to go nuts. Would be foolish of me not be scared of crazy people.
>>
File: 1447977926198.jpg (840 KB, 2048x1829) Image search: [Google]
1447977926198.jpg
840 KB, 2048x1829
>>29585323
I forgot the source. Fuck.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-shootings-in-america-a-historical-review/5355990

>>29585357
His source seems significantly better though, take your pick.

>>29585320
If you're not yanking my chain, thanks for the kind words.

The main issue is that it's 4chan. People instinctively talk shit because it's a theater to decompress and banter. Things are made a lot worse since a lot of anons have no doubt burned themselves out trying to argue for gun freedoms with family members who just completely brush them off because of hysteria.

If you want to have a good conversation about gun control, stay the fuck away from social media, college campuses, or capitol hill.
>>
Then stay in your shitty little country, if you're scared of people like me the niggers will eat you alive cuck.
>>
>>29583800

Are we talking about The Nambu, that explodes if you looked at it funny? (Probably not.)

Also, Singapore's cops still use batons and, GASP, THEIR HANDS AND FISTS to subdue criminals. Their service weapon is a Taurus M85, IIRC. (And the gun before that was a Smith and Wesson revolver chambered in .38S&W)

I have never seen them carry tasers. No kidding. But Singapore thinks even a friggen Airsoft gun is too realistic for a private citizen to own, so.
>>
>>29584289
You get it, less weapons in a society => less need for police to have heavy weapons. I agree, weapons are interesting, when handled responsibly they can be a nice hobby, however they are also highly effective as weapons. In a country where citizens aren't so fucking scared of their government they wouldn't need guns for any other than sporting usage.
>>
>>29585505
>In a country where citizens aren't so fucking scared of their government they wouldn't need guns for any other than sporting usage.
This nigger really thinks that politicians give a shit whether he lives or dies.

Wake up, the only person who can protect you is yourself, your willingness to rely on others is pathetic, you are not a man you are a shell of a person, the european is a mockery of the human form.
>>
>>29585505
But 3 gun is a sport, yet so many can't own the guns for it.
>>
>>29585500
Singapore is very keen on corrective beatings.
>>
>>29585617
Killing niggers is a sport and yet many refrain from participation.
>>
>>29584770
>5.56
>Implying they weren't using .223
>>
>>29585658
But he said anything other that sporting purpose, and 3 gun, 2 gun, USPSA, IDPA, and steel challenge are all sports, and yet people in Japan have no hope of ever obtaining the necessary firearms to compete in these sports
>>
>>29584901
>Implying private transportation in Europe isn't a privledge
>>
>>29585721
They can do it with airsoft :^^^^^^)

But seriously according to eurocucks the only reason you should have a gun is if you want a bolt action .22 caliber rifle to hunt small to medium game with, and you should only be able to own 10 rounds of ammo at a time and keep your gun in a government safe when not in use.
>>
>>29585658

Interestingly enough, Africa leads the pack.
>>
>>29584433
>American police are allowed to use their personal handgun on duty as long as they qualify regularly in almost every state.

Maybe in the middle of bumfuck, nowhere flyover state PD that has a total of 3 cops to police their population of 30 ranchers and 3000 cattle.

Every police department I'm aware of issues the duty gun to their officers, or requires them to buy their own off of a pre-approved list, M1911s need not apply.
Some still let them choose their own back up gun, most still let them carry whatever they want off-duty under LEOSA.
>>
>>29585780
I live in Dallas and almost every PD in the area lets officers carry whatever the fuck they want as long as they file the paperwork.
>>
>>29585220
>Australia
Time for a news update, my cucked friend.
>https://desustorage.org/k/thread/29496087/#q29496087
>>
>>29585200
I wonder why that is.
>>
>>29584078
Seconded, I got spiked in Tokyo, woke up with my passport and all my shit missing.

Police wouldn't record it as a crime. They don't record crime unless they are CERTAIN they will get a conviction, which is usually made on the basis of a confession made under duress.

Furthermore, if you are found not guilty after a trial the prosecution will appeal, and re-trail you. And they can do this again, and again, until you're found guilty.
>>
>>29585816
Funny you say that, because Dallas PD issues the P226 in 9mm to its cops, and then gives them these options:

>Authorized personal purchase primary weapons are Sig P226 family or P229 family in .357 SIG. Authorized secondary/backup weapons are Sig P229 family or Sig 239 family in 9mm or .357 SIG, or Sig P232 family in .380 Auto. Ammunition for secondary weapons for duty and qualification is personal purchase. Duty and qualification ammunition is provided for primary weapons.
>>
>>29585867
Yeah that's why Japan is the breeding ground of pedohiles and kidnappers.

The police won't investigate missing persons and even if the do convict someone it won't be the actual felon.

AROUND NIPS WATCH YOUR PIPS
>>
>>29584151
You fucking nigger
>>
>>29585896
Dallas County lad, do I look like a nigger who lives in the actual city?
>>
>>29584026
They are Americaboos. Ain't no geek like a Nip geek. Very detail oriented people.
>>
>>29585841
I can see why we invaded them.

Damn son.
>>
>>29585927
So, good for you and your local cops. They can fudd around all day long with grandpappy's 1911s and Colt Troopers while they police your herds of cattle. Every police department worth caring about, meanwhile, is issuing its cops what they want them to use.
>>
>>29585996
Like the NYPD with their 15lb triggers
>>
File: Ozark 3 Gun 2012.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ozark 3 Gun 2012.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>29585739
I just don't get it, even children in the US can compete in these sports.
>>
>>29586058
Point is, except for local yokel departments that nobody gives a fuck about, almost every police department of note does not let its cops just bring whatever gun they want to work.

Most departments have an armorer in-house or contract with one, and value having commonality of arms to keep things simple, to streamline training, minimize liability from some shitler cop thinking it'd be neato to carry an AR15 pistol on his gunbelt, and generally ensure that their cops are held to uniform and professional standards.

Retarded politicians pandering to Al Sharpton's crying about evil cops with hair triggers and innocent babby Trayvons in the hood are beside the point.
>>
>>29583800
ITT: buttblasted Pearl Harbor survivors angry that Japan isn't like their chimp infested hellholes.

When i went there it was incredibly safe, even in the shitty parts of osaka.
>>
>>29586535
Pssh, all it takes is some Yakuza members to not like your presence or see stealable valuables in you to fuck you up. Good luck with the police, they won't help you
>>
>>29583800
US police officers used revolvers for most of the 20th century and in many rural areas they still use them. If you are not expected to fire a lot of rounds, they are perfectly fine. They kill just as well as semi-autos, too.
>>
>>29583800
Because they're advanced enough that they'll never have to use those.
>>
>>29584277
nigga I've been there

It really is super fucking safe unless you're a retarded gaijin.
>>
>>29586825
>>29586535
>confirmed weaboo shits who spent most of their time in hentai shops and buying borderline autistic jap 'moe'shit.

Japan is autism incarnate. They fucking shun their fellow goddamn japanese who do cool shit like go overseas or go into nuclear reactors to SAVE JAPAN from a huge dirty nuke explosion.

Disgusting hive mind bullshit. I really wish we never let them get away with that isolationist crap and forced them to be more open, but proud and less cuked like Germoney.

I feel bad for Abe since he has to deal with a beta fucking country. When the chicoms are literally encroaching on Japan's borders.
>>
File: 1386207759875.jpg (126 KB, 696x779) Image search: [Google]
1386207759875.jpg
126 KB, 696x779
>>29583951
>Implying Japs aren't craving guns hard

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/11187481/Japanese-man-becomes-first-person-to-be-jailed-for-making-gun-with-3D-printer.html
>>
File: ThePoliceAreCool.jpg (76 KB, 700x645) Image search: [Google]
ThePoliceAreCool.jpg
76 KB, 700x645
OP, you do realize you're talking about a gun adopted 56 years ago? Right, the 60, in the M60.

>>29583800
>1960
>Police in a country with less gun owners than golden toilets
>revolver, simple, no magazine to loose, powerful enough

Honestly, EVERY police department in America was using revolvers or if they were super tactical, M1911s.
>>
File: Webley.jpg (91 KB, 778x575) Image search: [Google]
Webley.jpg
91 KB, 778x575
>>29584030
If you had a bunch of pajeets charging you, what would you choose?
>>
>>29584004

No. Look at Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, etc. You following?
>>
>>29587112
The only based one is Mitsubishi because superior Japanese heavy industry company that makes jets and tanks and construction equipment.

Everything else is garbage.
>>
>>29584924
I always wondered why 7.62 tok isn't more common now. I thought its ballistics were similar to .357 Sig.
>>
>>29587070
455 webley desu senpai
>>
>>29584929
It's "civilized" which means it's meant to maim/incapacitate, not kill.
>>
>>29584312
>Anon thinking about dick
>>
>>29584078

Awesome opinion from somebody who were never in Japan.

It's not even comparable to USA and western Europe. It's like 10 times safer.
>>
>>29587432
>next to zero immigration
>largely ethnically homogeneous
>negative population growth

And there's your answer
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.