[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pastebin(Updated 4/6): http://pastebin.com/EZCrqG5n Current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12
File: kanada.jpg (5 KB, 250x131) Image search: [Google]
kanada.jpg
5 KB, 250x131
Pastebin(Updated 4/6): http://pastebin.com/EZCrqG5n

Current news:
>AR-15 Petiton draft submitted to parlament, Cutoff May 7. 22.5k and counting.
http://www.e111.ca
>Petition to add property rights to the charter. Cutoff May 13. 4.1k and counting.
https://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-124
>Bill C-230 An Act to amend the Criminal Code (firearm — definition of variant) Status: Introduced
http://www.parl.gc.ca/LegisInfo/BillDetails.aspx?Language=E&Mode=1&billId=8111356
>BIll C-246 Modernizing Animal Protections(Hunting - More strict measures against hunters/trappers) Act Status: Introduced
http://www.parl.gc.ca/legisinfo/BillDetails.aspx?Language=E&Mode=1&billId=8122718
>Quebec LGR petition has wrapped up with a reported 58k signatures (42k digital). Public hearings on the bill to start March 23.
>Beretta ARX-100 5.56 Classified as prohibited (this was in the last OP, but I see no evidence of this being true)
>New Firearms coming to the Canadian market
50BMG Single shot bolt action, Noreen ULR (*Also in 338LM, 408CheyTac, 416Barret) $3000
50BMG Single shot break action / threaded breach block, Serbu RN $2000
Beretta ARX-160 22lr Rifle(18" Barrel) Classified as non restricted (10 round mag cap as there is a pistol variant, Umarex M4-22 full 30/30 mags may work.)
Beretta ARX-160 22lr Pistol(8" Barrel) Classified as restricted
>>
Fuck that stupid LGR for Quebec. It's retarded, and even I'm stuck in Quebec when it comes into effect, there's no way I'm going to register my shit.
>>
>>29582315
That's what Quebec gets for trying to be a bunch of spoiled "we're not doing it because you are" faggots.
>Now gib money for more social programs, plz, we burned all ours in corruption scandals and handouts
>>
>>29582395
>We don't have enough money to fund our education programs
>But we desperately need this multi million dollar registry of guns that won't be used in crimes.
>>
Have any of you guys ordered ammo from Wolverine supplies? How are their shipping rates?
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 500x351
>Tfw have T97 in waiting at LGS, but can't afford it because laid off from the plant
FUCK
>>
>>29583962
I know that feel, bro.
>>
>>29582315
>27 years later
>Quebec still mad about 14 women who got killed
>Marc Lepine was a Muslim which aided his anti-women philosophy
>he believed that women belong in homes and didn't deserve an education because they are women
>he committed a terrorist act similar to something the Sunni Muslims do to everyone else in the middle east daily
>Liberals still don't see this
>Liberals still hug Islam and embrace feminism at the same time
>Liberals bringing in 50,000 Muslim refugees by the end of this year

One of these days they will wake the fuck up. Today is just not that day.
>>
File: 1458280739953.jpg (450 KB, 1085x1217) Image search: [Google]
1458280739953.jpg
450 KB, 1085x1217
>>29583962
>tfw just got PAL in the mail but unemployed

dare I purchase cheap slav shit
>>
>>29582228
Bill S-231 to be re-tabled by that nutjob feminazi.

For a refresher Bill S-231 wanted to further restrict transport, sale and transfer of firearms. Reenact the LGR. Create another class of firearms for "hunting purposes" and basically make most non-restricted have the same requirements as restricted.

The new bill will include all the previous plus wiping out all of bill C-42 aside from firearms prohibition on all domestic assault offenses.
>>
>>29584625
He was atheist, as far as any sources I've been able to find. His father was a muslim algerian though, and very abusive.

It's still an example of multiculturalism ruining this country.
>>
I am really irritated by the inspection regs. I don't have more than 10 firearms and I don't post on CGN so they wouldn't know even if I did, but it's still an egregious affront to basic human rights in Canada.

When are we going to have a constitutional challenge?

They can come in to your house and use any "data processing system" and access or copy any record. How the fuck is that even related to firearms? I put the relevant section of the firearms act in a pastebin.

http://paste2.org/DeA3AMsv
>>
>>29583962
Get railway job, do manual labour, make lots of monopoly money, problem solved.
>>
File: 50673.png (59 KB, 625x206) Image search: [Google]
50673.png
59 KB, 625x206
>>29585249
>Create another class of firearms for "hunting purposes"
That would be interesting. Many people use shotguns for hunting. A very commonly used shotgun for hunting purposes is the Mossberg 500. In all likelihood, if this bill passes, the Mossberg 500 will be classified as "hunting purpose."

If the Mossberg 500 is hunting purpose, then what about the...Mossberg 500?
>>
>>29585830
Realistically someone who gets their constitutional rights violated needs to challenge it. However lawyers and courts is a very costly process so I can see why no one does.
>>
>>29585643
>It's still an example of multiculturalism ruining this country.
I've often pondered this notion myself. As a person of colour who lives and works in Canada, I tried to put myself in other people's shoes.

>few months ago
>family from overseas came to visit
>while they were visiting Canada, they got to try various different foods
>the only food they had while staying here was Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Mexican, Italian, Greek, and American
>not once did they have authentic Canadian cuisine
I can see how multiculturalism can be a detriment. If I went to China, I can have round-the-clock access to Chinese food. If I went to Germany, I can just as easily find German food. But Canada is so lacking in cultural identity that you can't even have Canadian food.

Maybe something needs to be done. Make Canada great again.
>>
File: IMG_20160218_200148.jpg (813 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160218_200148.jpg
813 KB, 3120x4160
$150 + Shipping
Maxpedition Falcon ii
Y-Strap gone, cuz it was dumb
>>
>>29586063
>going to germany
>being able to find any food except for doner kebab
good luck

I'm glad you understand. I also like to put myself in the shoes of others. I'd like to point out that America has all the world food that we have, but they actually have a strong American identity. The Canadian government's official platform is multiculturalism; a doctrine that prohibits integration because it's "discriminatory". This has been happening since the 70s, which is was pretty much the end of Canadian identity.

There actually is Canadian cuisine, but much of it is similar to American cuisine because of our geographic and cultural proximity.
"Canadian" foods include bannok, peameal bacon, split pea soup, head cheese, and fish and brewis. There isn't a single Canadian cuisine because we live in a huge country where different foods are available and different populations settled.

This is a very complex topic. I'm not even so mad about the loss of Canadian culture, I'm just irritated that either I don't have a nation or that my nation is being denied self determination by forced immigration of other peoples. Multiculturalism is a fancy way of saying imperialism.

A cheap, domestically produced semi-automatic rifle in 7.62x39 would be a good first step in making Canada great. The SKS is great but we're going to run out. Why even live without a thriving arms industry?
>>
Wrongtario here, is it true that it's illegal to fire mid- to long-range rifles on your own property without the same grade (height/material) of backstop used by approved firing ranges?
>>
>>29586657
Fuck man I'd buy it even if it wasn't milsurp cheap. It'd probably be hard to get production of said gun up an running with how no fun the RCMP gets about new guns. That, and with weedman in power it'll probably be that much more of a pain.
>>
File: received_1711584825719907.jpg (469 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
received_1711584825719907.jpg
469 KB, 1440x1920
>>29582228
Mfw tannerite
>>
Type 81 Rifle.
Get?
No Get?
>>
>>29586657
north eastern arms makes ARs in 7.62x39 for pretty cheap
>>
>>29586814
>$1000 for chink shit

don't bother, get a vz58
>>
>>29586532
I'll give you $40. You pay shipping.
>>
>>29586804
jesus christ skellington guy, you still haven't managed to put on any weight?

why don't you eat all the donuts you guys throw away at the end of the day at timmies
>>
>>29586657
>A cheap, domestically produced semi-automatic rifle in 7.62x39 would be a good first step in making Canada great

I've often wondered about the feasibility of Canadian manufactured Valmets. I'm guessing it's not possible, otherwise somebody would have jumped on it by now.
>>
File: SENT CLP.jpg (52 KB, 662x882) Image search: [Google]
SENT CLP.jpg
52 KB, 662x882
>>29586894
>Canadian manufactured Valmets
>>
>>29586894
you wouldn't be able to sell enough to produce them for a reasonable price to the domestic canadian market

and no one anywhere else in the world would want them
>>
>>29586924
>and no one anywhere else in the world would want them

That sounds like a matter of marketing. It might be a nice market, but I'm sure you could find buyers for high quality EH-K's.

Shit, this has me thinking now.
>>
>>29586947
>nice market

*Niche market
>>
>>29586879
I like being able to hide behind street curbs and telephone poles, being russian and french has its advantages, like immunity to fatigue or frost, or and excellent taste for bread and wines. Disadvantages are alcoholism and being french
>>
>>29586894
It would have to be made by valmet and they don't exist, sako owns them and already said they will not produce more valmet rifles
>>
>>29586894

if they were canadian manufactured, they wouldn't be valmet's.

>>29587015

high five for the skellington society.
>>
>>29582315
Don't worry, Alberta is going to be the one paying for it anyway.
>>
>>29587051
I can carry twice as much as my friend who's like 3x bigger than me
>>
what are some /k/anadian approved online sites for buying guns?
>>
>>29586814
I'd say yeah, if you want an AK type rifle without getting a VZ58.
>>
>>29587102

basically anyhting on the top banner on CGN.
>>
>>29587114
I'd advise against going to Marstar because you will only get more depressed about the guns we can never own.
>>
>>29587223

yeah, never own cause they are out of stock on fucking everything. its such a fucking supply/demand shitstorm, there are people watching these websites 24/7 waiting for shit to go in stock so they can buy 75 of everything just to flip it on the EE at 30% over list.

how many of those fucking CZ858's do you think will be on the EE by weeks end?
>>
>>29587259
Wait Marstar had 858's? I was talking about all the prohib guns that have been collecting dust for ages. God damn what's a guy gotta do to get some shit to shoot innawoods?
>>
>>29587315

i meant to mention wolverine with those 858's. long day.

no, marstar hasn't VZ's for years.
>>
File: received_10154065861679326.jpg (184 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
received_10154065861679326.jpg
184 KB, 720x960
>>29586804
Tfw no legal limit on how much tannerite you own
>>
>>29587398
>>29586804
How many Pounds was that? I've only got 2 right now, but the future is bright.
>>
>>29587422
That was 4lbs
>>
>>29587422
Almost as much as his body weight
>>
File: 1381863599178.jpg (52 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
1381863599178.jpg
52 KB, 600x414
>>29587463
Cool. That's a lot less than I'd expected.

>>29587473
lol'd
>>
>>29587503
Set it off from 50 ft away like I did if you want to feel a pressure wave. I'd recommend against setting double digit amounts off from that distance and this is coming from someone who regularly sets off explosives from ridiculously unsafe distances
>>
>>29587559
I always wondered how much it'd take to fuck a car or truck up and make it a write-off.
>>
File: 1444762074944.jpg (270 KB, 552x566) Image search: [Google]
1444762074944.jpg
270 KB, 552x566
>>29587559
Sounds good. I've thrown a few grenades and been near some door breaching charges so the pressure wave won't really thrill me but It's good to know before hand though that they aren't really kidding about the standoff distances on those things (unlike fireworks, which don't mix with alcohol and stupid but are typically fairly safe to fuck with).
>>
>>29587655
I've done all that too but probably in a much different setting
>>
>>29585830
102 only applies to businesses.

If they want to inspect your home, they need to notify you reasonably in advance, have a warrant, or have your consent.
>>
>>29587816
>>29585830
Which is to say, you have time to move your data processing equipment offsite.

Also, you added 102 (e) just to see if people would actually read it, and it makes your copy paste unreliable as a whole.
>>
>>29586776
No. Though if your land falls within city limits then most cities have prohibitions against discharge of firearms except for farming purposes and lawful excuse (fending of home intruders).

Please note that if any projectile you fire lands outside the limits of your property, you can be held liable so a good backstop is still recommended.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (40 KB, 869x335) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40 KB, 869x335
>>29587398
No limit on how much Tannerite you can own BUT there is a limit on how much you can store at any given location. Tannerite is classified as an S.2 explosive (special purpose, high hazard; see pic related) and the Explosives Act Regulations state:
>264 No more than 20 kg of high-hazard special purpose explosives may be stored at any one time.

Sorry anon.
>>
>>29588177
I've got acres of land in can store whatever amount I want
>>
>>29587947
I checked the bylaws, they only have restrictions on firing near subdivisions, schools, and churches, and firing across roads. There's no mention at all of firearm discharge being prohibited for non-urgent reasons.

While searching earlier, I found an interesting resource from one Pierre J.-L. Plourde. According to him, if you shoot often enough on your own property, it is theoretically possible that your property would then be considered a shooting range, and, failing to meet the safety criteria of a shooting range, would make any on-site discharge of firearms an offense. But since this has never gone to court, it's purely theoretical.

Careless discharge is still an offense, so they could technically hit me for having what they deem to be an insufficient backstop even if there are no stray bullets.
>>
>>29586815
I know about NEA. I was more talking about an indigenous design that people can actually use, not just another stoner clone range queen. Lever delayed blowback or something. I wasn't complaining about the lack of 7.62x39 rifles, I was suggesting a Canadian Hi-Point kind of thing. Cheap, reliable, accurate, maybe a bit ugly too.

That said I would totally pay out the dick for a domestic production Valmet.
>>29586924
>you wouldn't sell enough FORBIDDEN FUCKING FRUIT
shut your whore mouth
>>29587023
>>29587051
The remainder of Valmet makes paper products, I think. I'm pretty sure that the company exists in some part. Perhaps it's possible to buy the AK part of the company, or to create a Canadian spinoff. Besides, the law doesn't say the rifle has to be made by the Valmet company, just that those three models of Valmet rifles are not prohibited. All you need is the name, and there's precedent for that: RCMP declared all Skorpion pistols to be prohib, which includes the Tec-22, Vz. 61 and the .38 special version of the Medusa. All completely different pistols produced by different companies that share the same legal status because they share a name.
>>
>>29587845
You noticed. It's the only thing I changed, but it's easier to read the act on the gov site anyway.
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/F-11.6/FullText.html
>>
>>29588177
Isn't it only explosive when the components are thoroughly mixed together?

>I have a bunch of eggs, flour, sugar, butter, and milk in my house so that means I also have a wedding cake
>>
>>29588636
Fucked if I know. Hopefully that is the case.
>>
holy shit , shipping costs on guns and ammo is damn expensive.

think il wait for a gunshow...
>>
>>29588736
For me, I find it the opposite.

>several places that offer flat rate shipping
>several places that offer FREE shipping
>several places that offer standard shipping that also happens to be fairly reasonable
>buying from out of province means you only pay GST (not paying PST makes a HUGE difference on a purchase that costs hundreds/thousands of dollars)

I've actually saved more money from shopping online than in-person. The only advantage brick-and-mortars have is that you can get questions answered immediately (unless you're at Lever Arms), you get to hand-pick your purchases (important if you're buying surplus, or if you're a pink-pantied pansy who hates blemished boxes), and you actually get to go home with it the very same day (unless the CFO's being really slow with registering restricted firearms for some reason).
>>
>>29588593
Valmet makes tractors now
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.