[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Axe Buying and Legal: California Edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 51Ho7uxa9BL._SL1000_.jpg (44 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
51Ho7uxa9BL._SL1000_.jpg
44 KB, 1000x1000
We have no laws covering axes or hatchets in Cali, also the one in the picture is a United Cutlery POS so two subjects here.

What does Cali state law say about hatchets and tomahawks

What's the best axe on the market that can see use without turning to scrap.
>>
>We have no laws covering axes or hatchets in Cali
Impressive
>>
>>29581919
>Best axe
Underage confirmed
>>
1. Buy an axe from home depot

2. Get off 4chan, you're obviously like 14
>>
You are wrong. Look it up!

In Cali you need a permit for owning hatchets and kitchen knives.

You can buy hatchets without a permit only if you can legitimately prove that you are a lumberjack by trade.

Same for kitchen knives, you are allowed to buy if you can show your MasterChef degree.
>>
>we have no laws covering hatchets in cali
>what does state law say about hatchets

Anon, I'm no expert but...
>>
Get a fisker?
>>
Go to hardware store and find axe that has a lifetime warranty. I bought one from Menard's and after using it three times the head snapped off the handle, took it in and swapped it, walked out with a new axe. The receipt is in my safe, so long as the company that made it continues to exist, I have infinite new axes.
>>29582241
Great hatchet, poor axe. They could have had a great axe but they fucked up the cheeks.
>>
>>29581919
i have a Benchmade tomahawk
it's one of the earlier ones
it came with a blunt appleseed edge which was enough to destroy seasoned wood
i've used it to demo a few things, but i was always afraid of hitting myself in the face with the spike
it's also heavy as hell

honestly, i have almost no use for it, but it's pretty cool
>>
>>29582219
>>29582232
Yeah, I'm no laywer, and kinda half awake upon posting.

Liscence and trade huh? Yup, sounds like Cali.
>>
You should buy a fucking pallet of them at Home Depot in Arizona, Nevada, or Oregon and resell them at home. Even if you get arrested, you get to put "axe smuggler" on your resumé which means you'll be drowning in pussy for the rest of your natural life.
>>
>>29581928
>>29581928
he's wrong. axes fall under fixed blade laws. you cant carry them concealed legally in your car or on your person
>>
File: giphy.gif (982 KB, 390x259) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
982 KB, 390x259
>>29582219
>>29582732
>>
File: shamefurdispray.png (342 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
shamefurdispray.png
342 KB, 394x394
>>29582732
>Playing with the troll
>>
>>29582805
concealing an Axe is hard to begin with, cause well..its an axe
>>
>>29582805
>can't conceal an axe in your car
How would you open-carry an axe on your car? Mount it to the front bumper? I feel like that's more dangerous.
>>
File: lead_960.jpg (66 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
66 KB, 960x640
>>29582944
>>
>>29582779
Juggalo detected
>>
Leave commifornia.

2hawks have excellent craftsmanship.
>>
>>29582805
And then there's nothing weirder than the guy who walks with a hatchet on his belt to Walmart. Now what about transport?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.