[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we take this seriously? http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
Should we take this seriously?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/12/politics/north-korea-mobile-ballistic-missile-launch/index.html

it might still be posturing, but apparently this has gotten the Pentagon spooked.
>>
Take it seriously or not, doesn't really matter. The moment China takes it seriously, North Korea gets curbstomped.
>>
This sort of thing happens every month or so. Nothing ever comes of it.
>>
>>29580564
but apparently this is "unprecedented"

what does that mean exactly I wonder, what makes it different this time?
>>
>>29580557
>spooked

I think you mean 'excited'
>>
god I hope it fails to launch or something stupid.
>>
>>29580568
desu every time something like this happens, it "unprecedented". Like a how a few months ago with the arty strikes on the north/south border. Nothing will happen.
>>
>>29580573
This, I hope those little slant eyed fags try to start something. Feel bad for all their brainwashed prisoners in those labour camps.
>>
>>29580568
It would be the first time NKorea would have a mobile ballistic missile with such a long reach, meaning much harder to track and pre-emptively destroy compared to the ICBM tests they have done from stationary platforms.

This comes right after they successfully tested a solid fuel rocket engine.

Combine that with claims by NKorea (confirmed by SKorea intelligence) that they now have capability of miniaturized nuclear warheads that fit on such missiles, means NKorea might finally have a credible nuclear missile force.

The only missing piece seems to be a tested re-entry vehicle for the warhead.
>>
File: hungry for battle.jpg (818 KB, 1200x781) Image search: [Google]
hungry for battle.jpg
818 KB, 1200x781
>>29580573
Nope. Spooked.

Imagine all these skeletons coming after YOU!
>>
>>29580557
Anything out of North Korea should be taken just as seriously as anything from CNN.

This has been an intelligence failure of massive proportions on OPs part.
>>
>>29582622
>The only missing piece seems to be a tested re-entry vehicle for the warhead.

>And competent leadership
>And any experience with warfare in the last 50 years
>And soldiers who won't defect the moment hostilities start again.
>And a Military funded by more than the worlds largest crystal meth industry.
>And not having literally ever member of the UN ready to kick their shit in at a moment's notice.
>And not having the US aching to beat these rice-inhaling fucks further back back to the stone age then they already are.

If any nuclear power, US included, dropped off a dozen fully functional ICBS and all supporting equipment and training in the center of Pyongyang, the Norks would still have no idea what to do with them. The rest of the nuclear world is building combustion engines while Norks are just figuring out how to light twigs on fire.
>>
File: 1460465097253.gif (136 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460465097253.gif
136 KB, 480x480
>>29582635
Those fuckers are borderline 2D
>>
>>29582635
What will all those soldiers do against air superiority?
>>
>>29580557
i'll worry about it when they can properly feed there nation
>>
File: Snake.jpg (21 KB, 468x320) Image search: [Google]
Snake.jpg
21 KB, 468x320
>>29580557
Metal Gear?!
>>
>>29582803
Their God King will remove the air.
Checkmate, Americans.
>>
File: 1328738317706.jpg (30 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1328738317706.jpg
30 KB, 313x313
>>29583814
>>29580557
Snake, you have to stop the Nork launch sequence!
>>
>>29582803
What will US soldiers do when they have to take Shanghai/Beijing and run into urban guerilla warfare against people that can actually aim their rifles?
>>
File: Meanwhile in China.jpg (145 KB, 1023x632) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in China.jpg
145 KB, 1023x632
>>29583906
>implying Shanghai/Beijing not flattened first
>implying the first U.S. boots in China won't be there to guard the humanitarian relief after we finish GBU-57ing their shit
>>
>>29582635
>norks charge
>air drop hamburgers behind them
>norks are too distracted by food to fight
>troops shoot norks to get the burgers back
>europoors shitpost in jealousy of such an inexpensive and effective strategy
>>
>>29583906

Level that shit, because we'd be fighting an actual war and not this pillowfisted "peacekeeping/nation building" bullshit we've been doing for the last 14 years.
>>
File: 0b8.gif (313 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
0b8.gif
313 KB, 260x187
>>29580557

>mfw going to visit my family there in May

>mfw get to feel the thrill of modern nuclear war
>>
>>29583906
China isn't particularly known for private or personal ownership of weapons
>>
>>29580557
No, yes.
>>
>>29583950
Yeesh, all that picture says to me is terrified American
>>
They end up launching it towards us or japan, the navy blows it up.
I don't see why everyone is freaking out over this if they end up trying to launch a nuke at us, lmao.
>>
>>29580557
Our adventure in Iraq kind of screwed us. We should have destroyed the entire North Korean military (and therefore state) in 2006 immediately after the first nuclear test.
>>
>>29580557
Calling bullshit. Why would a mobile ballistic missile be able to hit the US when their much larger stationary missiles can't?
>>
>>29582635
What guns are those?

Did hipoint finally start making rifles in 7.62x39?
>>
>>29590117
I would agree if it weren't for the fact that Seoul and a good portion of South Korea's population is located within artillery's reach of the north.
>>
>>29580562
>China sends troops into NK
>glorious leader hits the panic button and nukes Tokyo, Seoul, and Beijing
>WWIII
My body is ready.
>>
>>29590174
That's a myth. Only a tiny proportion of NK artillery can hit Seoul.

http://nautilus.org/napsnet/napsnet-special-reports/mind-the-gap-between-rhetoric-and-reality/
>>
>>29582622
Unless the dear leader and his cadre of top generals decided to not want to live in comfort anymore, sure, they can go and start dropping nukes, because not even China will defend or justify their actions and the reaction to those nukes will be the biggest world stage military rape of a country we'll witness.

China will do something or make some sort of move to try and not have US influence right up their ass or the millions of border jumping refugees who will need food and shit, something China does not fucking need any more of.

So until everyone in NK top command loses their mind and all in agreement, they won't do shit related with nukes.
>>
>>29580557

China,Russia, and the U.S should all bomb north korea until there are no signs of life.
>>
>>29580568
It means that CNN is panicking over their dismal ratings.
>>
>Worst case scenario happens.
>North Korea launches nukes nobody even knew they had.
>At least a hundred ICBM's fly.
>Off course..
>North Korea glasses the Middle East on accident.
>>
>>29591844
Both koreas. Fuckers eat dogs, ffs, even fucking japs deserve carpet bombing less.
>>
>>29588353
Same.

I'm American, from the midwest and all of the China hate has me laughing. If you understood just how pathetic our industrial capacity is compared to the Chinese along with all the other bullshit they don't put up with.

>you can basically do whatever the fuck you want in China as long as you don't piss someone else off.

I'll take a peasant on an aluminum ladder any day over our ineffectual and inferior leadership.
>>
>>29591863
Agree. Please let us destroy both Koreas.

They're literally a client state of the Chinese and culturally didn't really exist until after the mongols buttfucked the north. One dog eating hill person decided to codify their language and developed a piss poor form of pottery.

Only because of western interference do these rat people survive today. Let the niggers of asia be enslaved the way they should be.
>>
>>29591888
Chinese detected
>>
>>29591899
Naa bro, I just really hate Koreans. It's a seething hatred and I realize just how silly it is as I type this out on a Samsung phone.
>>
>>29580557
>northern gooks fire nukes
>southern gooks and nips are the precipitants
>murica says hey you can't do that to our allies
>levels the n capital capitol and all military installations
>life goes on

nothing of value was lost
>>
>>29590201
And how exactly is that WW3?

All that will happen is North Korea enjoys the warm glow of nuclear fire.
>>
>>29588353
> all dem data cables

They can probably get FiOS.
>>
>>29590201
>WWIII
No.

It'll be just NK getting raped to hell and divided like Germany was between the victors.
>>
>>29590161
Chinese proprietary rifles. Qbz-95, iirc
These are the Chinese, not the Norks
>>
>>29582635
>not wanting to capture all those twinky asians for their boipussies
>>
Dead PRNK,

Please nukr those fucking hippies in San Francisco...
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.