[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You must invade and Conquer China, every city, every province
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
You must invade and Conquer China, every city, every province of China must be under must be under American control to win.

The Entirety of the US Military and all its affiliated branches are at your disposal.

No Nukes.

How would you do it Anon? Is such a war even feasable logistically?
>>
File: 1459792160772.png (611 KB, 647x1981) Image search: [Google]
1459792160772.png
611 KB, 647x1981
>>29580462
>all its affiliated branches
Haha, time for biological warfare.
>>
>>29580462
>Link related is what the front line would look like probably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0TJzW5QuFE
>>
>>29580462
>cruise missile all the dams in the country
>several hundreds of millions dead or homeless
>manufacturing and agricultural centers wiped off the map
>sit back and wait a few months as the chaos brings down the regime
>work with the JSDF to occupy and break up China into multiple puppet states under US and Japanese control
>Japan is basically under control of the US itself so it still counts
>>
File: LD-2000 land based CIWS.jpg (107 KB, 950x591) Image search: [Google]
LD-2000 land based CIWS.jpg
107 KB, 950x591
>>29580561
>cruise missiles

KEK

Not going to penetrate Chinese IADS
>>
>>29582065
Those dams are all-important. How many cruise missiles do we have? Do you think they'd have enough CIWS there if the strike was preemptive, from subs or something?
>>
Never fight a land war in Asia.
>>
I don't think it's plausible to conventionally conquer a country the size of China, the USA, or Russia with any of the modern militaries now in use. Nationalism and industrialism saw to that. Failing a major uprising within the population coinciding with your invasion, you'd get reamed trying to hold on to what you took.
>>
>>29580462
>No Nukes.
Fuck you. You've given me complete dictatorial control of the entire United States military, I'll fight how I want to. Let the nukes fly.
>>
>>29580462
Napalm every square inch of china, fried rice for days. Then drop the biggest bombs we got. After that send in infantry to kill any survivors.
>>
>>29580477
The Chinese turn the initial assault into slag?
>>
>>29580561
Striking the Three Gorges dam or whatever it's called is immediate nuke response from the chinks though, as far as I remember.
>>
>>29580462

>America:Hey Japan.
>Japan: Hai America-dono?
>American: Wanna invade China with me?
>>
>>29582520
A nuclear war with the US would end very badly for china.
they're badly outgunned and vulnerable.
China's nukes are more meant to be a regional big stick and to keep the streetshitters from getting uppity
>>
>>29582628
China has a lot more nukes then they say.

Chinks love to lie and hide stuuuupidly massive amounts of war stockpiles and their real nuclear arsenal is no exception.

Actially i should say its more of a commie thing in general, they just really like nukes.
>>
>>29580561
>Killing massive amounts of Chinese civilians
>Expecting Chinese to blame their own government for it and help you to conquer their own country

Yeah, last time the Japanese tried that as well.

And it didnt work back then. It wont work now.
>>
File: fEJuIjk.jpg (768 KB, 960x1443) Image search: [Google]
fEJuIjk.jpg
768 KB, 960x1443
>>29582284
IADS isnt just CIWS. CIWS is just the last ditch defense, but the mainstay are the long range SAM and their plethora of ground and air based radars.
>>
>>29582383
>what is Chinese air force
They won't just let you napalm them anon
>>
>>29582696
>And it didnt work back then. It wont work now.

last time I checked, the first thing the Chinese did after the US kicked the Japs' shit in was go right back to their civil war, so I'd say it worked pretty fucking well.
>>
>>29580462
Outsource it to the Mongolians, obviously.
>>
>>29582696
Well the Japanese made the unfortunate mistake of leaving survivors.
>>
>>29580462
>Use Japan for staging operations.
>Use JSDF as a purely defensive force (primarily JMSDF and JASDF)
>Incite civil unrest in Tibet
>Convince india that they can have all the land they want in the west if they help out.
>Oil can go to Russia, assuring they'll keep chinks from sweeping north.
>Cruise missiles for days.
>Flood massive swaths of china.
>Disease spreads quickly
>Infrastructure collapses
>Take a long walk to the Himalayas
>>
>>29582716
p. underrated post, folks
>>
ITT people thinking chinks won't fight back/have no defensive measures
>>
>>29583042
You know all their defensive measures are Made in China, right?
>>
>>29582710
Only because we didn't have millions of American soldiers garrisoning China to turn it into the next American overseas base to invade Japan with. Said troops would have made the civil war types knock it off and let the freedom chinks or some coalition of the pro-USA stay in power for the most part. And also militarize and industrialize China like crazy.

America would probably have to secure the SEA colonies first though and blockade Japan proper to build up massively in China.
>>
>>29582065
We have more equipment than china. We can just keep shooting until they run out of ammo. It's expensive but much preferable to human lifes.
>>
>>29580462
Create tension in Mongolia that makes both China and Russia duke it out over it.

Develop new stealth kit for missiles that can be launched undetected, flown into Russian air space, into Mongolia, where it sheds its kit, and strikes a Chinese target in either China or Mongolia.

Let the pseudo reds fight it out

When their war is nearing a cease fire or Russia is losing. Join Russia in the fight and take on China from the sea. Making china fight on two fronts.

This would probably cause manly other countries around to war on China as well.
>>
>>29582325
So fight an air war.......unlimited, indiscriminate large scale bombing
>>
>>29580561
>cruise missiles
>destroying a massive structure like a dam
>???
>killing hundreds of millions

That wouldn't even happen even if all the hundreds of millions are bathing in the Yangtze.
>>
>>29580462
Impossible.
>>
Seems unlikely based on numbers. When's the last time a country successfully occupied another that was more than 4 times its population and had a relatively modern military (no spears).
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.