[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/ommandos, got a question, where can I find a proper wrist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: sleeve holster.jpg (91 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
sleeve holster.jpg
91 KB, 554x554
Hey /k/ommandos, got a question, where can I find a proper wrist holster for a derringer? When I search all I find is assassins creed/taxi driver pop out your sleeve nonsense. Im just looking for a proper holster for a small two shot derringer that can on the arm unnoticed.

Pic related.
>>
>>29579977

Steampunk shops usually carry these.
If you buy it in a bundle with a fedora, katana, karambit, four throwing stars and a push dagger, you will get you a nice discount.
>>
>>29579989
Will they throw in a grappling hook and ninja mask?

Dildo.
>>
>>29579989
>>29579993

yeah theres steampunk derringer holsters but none for the forearm that I can see. And I dont want one with a buckle on it, Id prefer one that holds the gun in place like in my pic, and i can just pull it out in one motion in a life or death scenario. Im not trying to be a katana fedora, Im talking about this the only concealed carry weapon I would use cause two shots from a .410 oughta be enough.
>>
>>29580004
>Im not trying to be a katana fedora

Then how about getting an actual CCW that can be carried in a non-retarded way?

>cause two shots from a .410 oughta be enough

So ought 5-20 shots of anything from .380 to .454 delivered by a non-meme handgun.
>>
>>29580015
>Then how about getting an actual CCW that can be carried in a non-retarded way?

I dont really want a larger gun, biggest I'd go is maybe a ppk, I dont think I'll ever need to use the gun and if I do its gonna be against someone close enough that I wont miss

>meme handgun.

Its not a desert eagle. Why cant you guys just help, why do you have to make everything into an argument? Yes, okay, Carrying a proper pistol with a magazine for self defense is better, and im a stupid fuck with a meme handgun with a fedora and a trench coat and katana who thinks hes in an anime. Now I said it all, maybe someone can actually tell me where to get a holster like that or if i'll just have to have one made.
>>
>>29580029
>or if i'll just have to have one made

Most likely. Surprisingly enough, there isn't a whole lot of demand for holsters designed to carry obsolete firearms in outrageously stupid ways.
>>
>>29580029
How about... carrying the derringer in a hip holster like a normal human being?

Is that somehow unacceptable to your sensibilities?

Not special/cool/edgy enough?
>>
>>29580034
>carry obsolete firearms in outrageously stupid ways.

I live in a place with a pretty cold climate a large part of the year so pulling a gun out of my coat sleeve would actually be faster than pulling it from my hip or a shoulder rig. And yeah derringers are old, but like I said, if I ever need to shoot somebody, he's gonna be right there next to me, not 40 feet away, I'm not living in a cartoon like you where i think I need a .45 with 6 extra mags in case I get in a gunfight with the mafia. If some fuck tries to mug me i wanna be able to just pull something quick, something that isnt cumbersome to carry around, that i dont gotta worry about stupid soccer moms seeing my gun on my hip when I bend over and calling the cops.
>>
>>29580048
>pulling a gun out of my coat sleeve would actually be faster than pulling it from my hip or a shoulder rig

Pulling a gun out of the fucking pocket you shove your hand in to keep warm when it's cold anyway is faster than whatever retarded wrist carry bullshit you can dream of.

http://bondarms.com/shop/holsters/sticky-holster/
>>
>>29580076
That is a good point. Maybe I dont need a holster at all.
>>
>>29580079
I'd still have something to cover the trigger while it's rattling around in there as insurance in case the hammer gets pulled back during carry somehow. The Sticky Holster should work well enough.
>>
>>29580039

I'd think a pocket holster for a Derringer would work out fairly well.
>>
>>29580095
>>29580107
It would need to attach to the inside of my pocket though, or i'd have to pull it out with the holster on. That would only add a second to remove it but if theres a guy three feet away with a knife, that second counts.
>>
>>29580095

My dad knew a cop in the 80s who would CC a Derringer off duty and managed to shoot himself in the ass. He stuck it in his back pocket and when he sat down it cocked. Whem he stood back up it pulled the unguarded trigger and a .357 magnum bullet whent through his right ass cheek.
>>
>>29580119

But trying to pull it out from your wrist with sleeves in the way is better?
>>
>>29580120
LOL i'll keep that in mind

>>29580129
Well if I wear a soft coat. Leather jackets arent warm enough and coats with elastic wrists are uncomfortable to me, I figured i could keep it on my forearm a couple inches from my wrist and just reach in there.
>>
>>29580119
It's called Sticky Holster for a reason, the outside is very sticky rubber while the inside is smooth pack cloth. If you need to draw just a tiny push with your thumb on the holster makes the holster drop free and stay in the pocket.
>>
>>29580223
Okay, thank you. The thread can die now.
>>
>>29580029
Have you ever even shot a fucking tiny ass gun? The recoil sucks. Also your faggot ass will probably miss.

Buy a real gun. I carry a 1911 and nobody fucking notices.
>>
Not to be a dick but yeah CCing isn't that difficult. I carry a Tokarev on me and no one ever says a thing.
>>
>>29579977
proper holster
wrist holster

Pick one
>>
>>29579977
Here's an old biker trick you might like.

>Make a necklace with a borebrush as the pendant.
>Stick borebrush down barrel
>Wear Necklace/derringer under shirt

It's like drawing one of those bra holster deals, but cheap, and if you ditch the gun, there's nothing illegal about a stupid ass necklace.
>>
>>29580048
>I live in a place with a pretty cold climate a large part of the year so pulling a gun out of my coat
Would actually give you and excuse to carry a hell of a lot better options than a goddamn derringer. You DON'T KNOW what your SD situation is going to be like, thats why you carry in the first place.Jesus Christ man do you know how small and lite pocket guns are these? Ever shot the derringer in a hurry? Do you know anything about ballistics?

If you said you lived in the Florida keys or death valley I could see why you would want a derringer but damn man
>>
>>29580191
Or you can reach in and fumble a bullet into you're arm. Whichever
>>
>>29580413
>Have you ever even shot a fucking tiny ass gun? The recoil sucks. Also your faggot ass will probably miss.
I've shot a .22 revolver smaller than a derringer and it was breddy gud.
>>
>>29584376
>.22 was bretty good
>.22
>>
Cabelas has one for 29.95

Just buy a compact pistol, derringers are old tech
>>
>>29584395
It kills people an shiet
>>
>>29583632
This sounds like a recipe for a steaming hot piece of lead under the chin to me.

>bikers
>an authority on responsible and safe carry

Pick one
>>
>>29584323
>ballistics
>self defense
>implying a correlation
kek
>>
>>29579977
>head to your nearest craft store
>go the the leather working section
>watch some YouTube videos
>make your own
It's that simple, bud.
>>
File: tipthehat.jpg (100 KB, 504x527) Image search: [Google]
tipthehat.jpg
100 KB, 504x527
>>29579977
for you
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.