[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SI oarndHIk&nohtml5=Fal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: eb6.jpg (24 KB, 358x411) Image search: [Google]
eb6.jpg
24 KB, 358x411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SIoarndHIk&nohtml5=False

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO
Also, stories of you, somone on your team or someone you heard about fucking other teams or each other.
>>
>>29579670
*fucking with
please, spare me the gay stories.
>>
jesus christ lol

would be funny if it was smoke or something but damn that dude is a bit off
>>
the only thing worse than being dicked around by your comrades is being dicked around by your commander
>>
>>29579670
All jokes aside, I can kinda see why slavs have always been shit tier at fighting. Their entire history is based on the idea that they are expendable conscripts, their culture literally knows no caution or safety.
>>
>>29579712
to be fair we don´t know how far the distance between where they are shooting the granades at and where their comrades are at is, could be 100 meters where they´d be perfectly safe.
>>
>>29579670
>you're dug in right?

It's a good point. Do what I tell you or you might die. Regardless of how stupid that seems it actually had a valuable lesson to it.
>>
>>29579915
>>29579916
No, that's completely fucking stupid, you don't shoot at your own guys.
>>
>>29579915
true but firing a weapon, a grenade launcher no less in the direction of friendly troops for no other reason than to mess with them...
>>
>>29579934
They are nothing but fodder for the cause, if they die fuck them.
>>
>>29579900
>their culture literally knows no caution or safety
Are you american?

Because if so the irony here is delicious.
>>
>>29580013
Yep, what irony, please point it out so I can laugh.
>>
>>29580027
its like rain on your wedding day
>>
>>29580027
The irony is that american culture doesn't know much about caution or safety either.

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, culture is secondary and people do stupid shit mostly because they are fucking stupid on an individual level?

>point it out so I can laugh
Willful ignorance doesn't suit you, Anon.
>>
>>29579900
word, I work along slavs in our construction industry and teaching them some safety standards is a lost cause
>>
>>29580056
>The irony is that american culture doesn't know much about caution or safety either.

Ahh, that's why there's so many cases of US soldiers shooting at each other for pranks.
>>
>>29580087
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptuzTZ_1kfw
>>
>>29580103
That's hilarious
>>
>>29580103
>shooting with a less than lethal round
>same as shooting live HE grenades at your own guys
Pleb, pls.
>>
>>29580137
>it's less unsafe so it's safe
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>29580144
Thanks for proving mine lel. You tried, you swung, you missed, I accept your defeat.
>>
>>29580148
Yeah, lots of evidence that american culture is big on safety and caution.

Give yourself another "arguments won" point.
>>
>>29579670
Arsney Pavlov is a fucking psycho, man
>>
File: 1456740766545.jpg (75 KB, 632x500) Image search: [Google]
1456740766545.jpg
75 KB, 632x500
he's a seriously crazy dwarf, man
>>
>>29580103
Couldn't of shot him in a worse spot.
The liver acts like a soild material when hit at high speeds. He is very lucky not to have a fractured liver
>>
>>29580158
>Yeah, lots of evidence that american culture is big on safety and caution.
Ye, so many of us riding on the outside of a trolley cuz we didn't want to pay / was full. So many of us smashing into each other on the road for insurance scams. Weaving in and out of traffic on snowy roads while drunk because we know the cops don't care and charges are almost never followed up on unless you straight murder someone.

I never said we placed safety first, I said slav culture has placed safety last.
>>
>>29580177
id tap her
>>
>>29579670
nice pic, laughed my ass off
>>
>>29580194
>Ye, so many of us riding on the outside of a trolley cuz we didn't want to pay / was full
Such things happen either because of stupidity and/or poverty. Nothing to do with culture.

>So many of us smashing into each other on the road for insurance scams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvsNsWAv-EY

In addition you get shit like McDonalds coffe case.

>Weaving in and out of traffic on snowy roads while drunk because we know the cops don't care and charges are almost never followed up on unless you straight murder someone.
That's simply false.

Also, you can't possibly think that such things happen all the time in slavic conutries and never in US. Unless you are retarded and detached from reality that is.
>>
File: Motorola-wedding-MG.jpg (89 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
Motorola-wedding-MG.jpg
89 KB, 780x520
>>29580198

you'd have to kick the shit out of Motorola first
>>
>>29579900
>slavs
>shit tier at fighting
...since when?

They did more against ISIS in three months than whan America did in a year.
>>
>>29580218
>Such things happen either because of stupidity and/or poverty. Nothing to do with culture.
Yes, I agree, slav culture is fucking stupid and has no concern for safety.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvsNsWAv-EY
Oh that's a nice one example, here ya go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R15NKrGrb3c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODrDR9D28RE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsQ-obL1Z4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLFiNqDgtBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u13cDmKpo-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY2JQMKRqt0

You realize it's like a whole thing on youtube right? Because Slavs are retarded and everyone just expects em to do stupid shit on the road.

>Also, you can't possibly think that such things happen all the time in slavic conutries and never in US. Unless you are retarded and detached from reality that is.
Says the guy who imagines Slavs are a beacon of intelligence and safety.
>>
>>29580240
>They did more against ISIS in three months than whan America did in a year.
That's a nice source you'll never have there. Looks beautiful and invisible.
>>
>>29579915

You don't shoot at people you don't want to kill. Ever you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>29580241
>Yes, I agree, slav culture is fucking stupid and has no concern for safety.
Well then you missed the point completly. Try reading it again.

Shit, I could talk about the obesity in US compared to slavs and blame the culture. While the truth is stupid people with money are going to do stupid shit in US, while stupid people with no money are going to do stupid shit in Russia.

>You realize it's like a whole thing on youtube right? Because Slavs are retarded and everyone just expects em to do stupid shit on the road.
Russian youtube has a thing for car accidents, US youtube has a thing for cops shooting civilians. You are not really proving anything.

>Says the guy who imagines Slavs are a beacon of intelligence and safety.
I recommend you cool down and re-read my first post. Especially the

>Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, culture is secondary and people do stupid shit mostly because they are fucking stupid on an individual level?
part.
>>
>>29580266
why do you have to get so butthurt? you may be an educated muscovite but it's fairly obvious that the majority of russians have less self-preservation instinct than westerners
>>
>>29580266
>Shit, I could talk about the obesity in US compared to slavs and blame the culture
>obesity
>same thing as riding on the outside of a trolley
>insurance scams by smashing into people

>Russian youtube has a thing for car accidents, US youtube has a thing for cops shooting civilians. You are not really proving anything.
Cops are civilians slavboo, what I'm proving are there are fucking idiot slavs so all over the place that there are 50+ minute compilations of their road idiocy.

>I recommend you cool down and re-read my first post.
Devolving to umad tier already? Please, I destroyed your wimpy argument and am now actually going through those videos having a laugh. Slavs are buttfucking stupid loool.
>>
>>29580304
>why do you have to get so butthurt?
I'm not, don't know why you think I am.

>you may be an educated muscovite
Not russian.

>but it's fairly obvious that the majority of russians have less self-preservation instinct than westerners
Not because of culture though. I blame lack of education and a huge percentage of people living in poverty.

>>29580314
>>obesity
>>same thing as riding on the outside of a trolley
Both show little concern when it comes to preserving ones llife.

>Cops are civilians slavboo, what I'm proving are there are fucking idiot slavs so all over the place that there are 50+ minute compilations of their road idiocy.
While there are 50+ minute compilations of US trigger happy idiocy. Sane deal, different form.

>Devolving to umad tier already?
No, just pointing out that you either lack reading comprehension.

>Please, I destroyed your wimpy argument and am now actually going through those videos having a laugh. Slavs are buttfucking stupid loool.
Not really.
>>
>>29580137
this
>>
>>29580338
>No, just pointing out that you either lack reading comprehension
Forgot to finish.

Either lack reading comprehension or are willfully ignorant again.
>>
>>29580198
agreed
>pale skin
>dark hair
>bettie paige bangs

too bad shes russian
>>
>>29580338
>While there are 50+ minute compilations of US trigger happy idiocy. Sane deal, different form.
Where?

>Both show little concern when it comes to preserving ones llife.
Yeah, bullshit, one is laziness, one is actively potentially harming yourself for a bit of cash. So regularly slavs put dash cams just to back up their case.

>No, just pointing out that you either lack reading comprehension.
Or?

>Not because of culture though. I blame lack of education and a huge percentage of people living in poverty.
>not because of culture
>education and huge percentage of people living in poverty.
>not culture
>culture
>the way of life, especially the general customs and beliefs, of a particular group of people at a particular time.
You uh, you sure you're not a slav?
>>
File: argue with slavs.png (234 KB, 516x1599) Image search: [Google]
argue with slavs.png
234 KB, 516x1599
>this anon arguing with a slav

you can't win, doesn't matter if you're right
>>
>>29580373
>Where?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKUvyEOQnYE

>inb4 it's not 50+ min
Sue me

>Yeah, bullshit, one is laziness, one is actively potentially harming yourself for a bit of cash. So regularly slavs put dash cams just to back up their case.
The key difference here is money. Stupid russians do stupid shit because they have a deperate need for it, while stupid americans do stupid shit because they have an abundance of it.

>Or?
>>29580344

>>the way of life, especially the general customs and beliefs, of a particular group of people at a particular time.
The way of life and customs have nothing to do with country being poor as fuck. Russia ana a lot of slavic countries have a very high percentage of poverty and are poor in general because of communism, war and not being a young country like US is.

>You uh, you sure you're not a slav?
Not russian. Never said I'm not a slav.

>>29580374
The thing he isn't right, or misinterpretes the truth.

That's a nice picture you got there thought, I bet it's not a satire or anything.
>>
>>29580422
Not those other anons, but amerifag here. We actually do have safety ingrained in our culture, but in a very different way than these anons are claiming.

We have a safety culture because we live in a very litigious society. You fuck up and somebody gets hurt? You get sued. Somebody gets hurt on your property through no fault of your own? That's a lawsuit too. You sell somebody coffee and they spill it on themselves, but there's no warning label saying it's hot? Well that's a fucking lawsuit too. So as a result, you go balls to the wall with warning signs, safety labels, mandatory training courses. The number of time I've had to take a safety course at work for using tools that I have 7+ years of experience with is too many to count. Safety is definitely deeply ingrained in American culture; whether it's a good thing or a bad thing I dunno.
>>
>>29580422
>Sue me
Don't need to, just will smugly shake my head and nod at the fact I'm right.

>The key difference here is money. Stupid russians do stupid shit because they have a deperate need for it, while stupid americans do stupid shit because they have an abundance of it.
Mate there's plenty of poor as fuck people in the US who aren't crashing into each other for insurance scams and aren't riding on the outside of trolleys lol. Jus stahp, you're retardo.

>Russia ana a lot of slavic countries have a very high percentage of poverty and are poor in general because of communism, war and not being a young country
So, yeah, the current cultural climate. You know you need to be 18 or older to post here ye?
>>
>>29580438
>We have a safety culture because we live in a very litigious society. You fuck up and somebody gets hurt? You get sued. Somebody gets hurt on your property through no fault of your own? That's a lawsuit too. You sell somebody coffee and they spill it on themselves, but there's no warning label saying it's hot? Well that's a fucking lawsuit too. So as a result, you go balls to the wall with warning signs, safety labels, mandatory training courses. The number of time I've had to take a safety course at work for using tools that I have 7+ years of experience with is too many to count. Safety is definitely deeply ingrained in American culture; whether it's a good thing or a bad thing I dunno.
I wouldn't say it's as much of a "safety" per se as following the law.

Being allowed to shoot anyone who enters your property might be seen as safe or not depending on your take on it. Just as bongs with their ridiculous gun/weapons laws.

>>29580441
>Don't need to, just will smugly shake my head and nod at the fact I'm right.
You can nod all you want bt it doesn't make it true, given that you were proven wrong several times already.

>Mate there's plenty of poor as fuck people in the US who aren't crashing into each other for insurance scams and aren't riding on the outside of trolleys lol. Jus stahp, you're retardo.
I've already posted a video where it's the case. In other words, you are wrong, again.

>So, yeah, the current cultural climate. You know you need to be 18 or older to post here ye?
It's like saying poor black neighborhoods make the cultural climate of the US.
>>
>>29580468
You posted one video of one case. Grats, that sure is a problem that plagues the US.

I posted hours worth of that shit. There's a reason dash cams are everywhere in slavlands

>It's like saying poor black neighborhoods make the cultural climate of the US
They make part of it, the difference is poor is the majority of slav.

I'm beginning to understand >>29580374 tho, you're too stupid to get it, which, makes sense actually.
>>
>>29580250
>muh explosives safety

pure autism its just a prank bro
>>
>>29579670
>working at me and grandsons gunshop
>very small towm and most the people who come in are regulars
>stranger walks in one day
>we have big sign saying you need to ask us before touching any guns
>he playing with a beretta cx4 in .45
>we get nervous but just watch him and blow it off, asking him next gun he needs to ask us for permission to handle it
>he laughs and takes the gun, slides it under his jacket
>and slowly walks out while staring at us
>grandson picks up mini 30 and tells him to freeze and i call 911, as soon as he tries to walk through the door
>IT WAS JUST A PRANK IM JUST MESSING WITH YOU GUYS HAHA JUST A PRANK
>wait for police to arrive
>gets himself arrested for a "prank"
>>
>>29579670

Slavs are idiot subhumans. Shooting at your own dudes with grenades, what the fuck is wrong with that faggot? Probably another druggie.
>>
>>29580487
>You posted one video of one case. Grats, that sure is a problem that plagues the US.
>I posted hours worth of that shit. There's a reason dash cams are everywhere in slavlands
Poverty isn't as much of a problem in US as it is in Russia. Do the math.

You are literally repeating yourself at this point. I brought up the police brutality in US, you said something stupid about shaking your head and now you continue talking about the same shit even though you failed to adress my answer to it.

Which means you are either stupid or merely pretending, so stupid or childish.

>They make part of it, the difference is poor is the majority of slav.
It's not. Unless you are willing to show me some statistics or something, but I doubt that.

>I'm beginning to understand >>29580374 tho, you're too stupid to get it, which, makes sense actually.
How convenient.
>>
>>29580468
>I wouldn't say it's as much of a "safety" per se as following the law

Well yeah, that's kinda my point anon. The litigious, cash-grabbing culture here has pushed safety culture and legal culture together. The law is now designed for safety, because if it isn't, somebody's ass is on the line. Plus the policy of private companies isn't dictated by law, it's dictated by whoever writes it in the company. It's designed to make sure the company can't be sued, but in doing so it's simultaneously designed so that nobody gets hurt.
>>
>>29580468
>Being allowed to shoot anyone who enters your property might be seen as safe or not depending on your take on it. Just as bongs with their ridiculous gun/weapons laws.

Actually you're not allowed to just shoot anyone who enters your property. TheTe are very specific rules on that. For example, if you invite someone into your home you cannot shoot them. However, if you invite someone into your home and they begin to threaten or attack you, you can. Furthermore, castle doctrine is decided on a state-by-state basis. In my state, I can't shoot somebody for entering my home without my permission, I have to prove they attacked me or I was afraid for my life before I shot them. That's why we have our legal system: so that people don't just go around shooting each other for no reason. Our legal system protects individual safety just as much as it protects public safety. If somebody shoots me for no reason, they'll get sued, fined, and put in jail for it.
>>
>>29580593
In a way. But it's not necessarily a good thing, as you said earlier. Everything in moderation.

how long until someone tries to ban guns and the majority agrees for the same reason? Russia has shit tier gun laws as a matter of fact.

>>29580630
>Actually you're not allowed to just shoot anyone who enters your property
I know, just a shortcut. Thanks for the details though.

My point was that everything can be exploited depending on the situation. Both the right to self defense and the lack of it.
>>
All this whataboutism from the slavaboos.

> we may be idiots that shoot HE grenades at each other, but lets derail and talk about the US!
>>
>>29580986
The more things change the more they stay the same.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
>>
>>29580986
>missing the point this much
Stupid people do stupid shit regardless of their nationality.

It's really not that fucking hard to understand.
>>
>>29579670
god, I want one of those grenade launchers so bad
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.