[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to prevent /innajail/ or /innapicture/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: fbi.png (20 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
fbi.png
20 KB, 221x228
I want to go to the Tennessee meetup, but I have a few questions, as I'm new to /k/ulture. In the past has there been any issue of investigations, people getting suspicious pings, niggas showing up that are only pretending to be neets, etc. How do meetup coordinators minimize this, and what techniques are used to deter any discovery of the event? Also, the pictures I see of like 15 faggots with their faces blurred out and pics of people with their backs turned is 100% not on my list of things to be a part of, what is the attitude of "leave me the fuck out of all your pictures" gonna get me? I want to chill out and shoot shit while collecting some dank memes, but not if that shit gets me doxxed or puts me on any more lists than I'm already on for browsing this god forsaken website...
>>
>>29579245
You scared you might not fit in Mr. ATF?
>>
>>29579264
nigga i just want to go to a meetup to see what you faggots are really like and be embarassed I only own a single ar-15
>>
Antman we know it's you just admit it and go away
>>
>>29579275
not sure about TN

However, MN /k/ (best /k/) we mag dump our 1911s on incoming hordes of dindus.
>>
>>29579310
K, but for real, anyone out there been to one and had any issues pop up? Hanging out for a day seems like a blast, but not at the expense of getting barred from med school cuz i wanted to exercise muh rights
>>
File: justsomeregularguys.jpg (53 KB, 635x435) Image search: [Google]
justsomeregularguys.jpg
53 KB, 635x435
In my opinion there is no tangible benefit to getting involved with /k/ulture in the real world. Leave it where it belongs.

What are you going to get to do? Shoot funs with friendly like minded people? You should already be doing this.
>>
>>29579352
Did you read OP post? He clearly is afflicted with crippling autism, how do you think he would possibly shoot with people resembling "friends"
>>
>>29579364
he would shot at them?
>>
>>29579352
I live in Mississippi, which for all its perks does not lend itself to people being more than fudds, sport shooters, or the occasional cop. The last 3 ranges I've been to several times have just had what seemed to be normal guys just shooting guns, which is nice, but I want some people who want to talk more than just how much obama has fucked this country over, or how much they think muslims should be barred from the state. It's very hard to find good conversation, and all the knowledgeable guys are probably off on their own properties
>>
>>29579364
>projecting this hard
All my friends I normally hang out with like guns, just don't own any or know much outside of basic stuff, I get tired of typing away for a community
>>
>>29579385
>not thinking king ape hasn't fucked the country over

>not thinking mudslimes should be barred from the country

you sound like a massive cuck
>>
>>29579385
>instead of Obama and banning Muslims we will talk about muh moist nuggets and removing kebab amiright lol guise
>>
>>29579411
point to where I disagreed with them faggot, I just get bored talking about it 100% of the time. this thread was to see what other people's experience have been with meetups, and what coordinators do to keep out the atf
>>
>>29579423
>and what coordinators do to keep out the atf
They don't because they can't. Just don't bring your weedjoints or do anything retarded and it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
File: domestic_drones.png (194 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
domestic_drones.png
194 KB, 640x360
>>29579423
What could coordinators realistically do to keep away the alphabet boys? Not much, if they want information on something or somebody they WILL get it.

You want to meme it up in real life? That's fine I guess, but realize it's a risk you're going to have to take.
>>
>>29579415
>>29579411
>>29579364
samefag

DESU OP, they are kinda right, shits austistic and >>29579352 has the right idea, the benefit:risk ratio is little. I for one would die to move to MS and bash obongo all day at the range, enjoy the opportunity.

The people who show up to meetups are going to be theones that care least about security, doxing, etc. and are also going to be the ones wanting to show off their autism. Maybe 1 in 10 know their shit and have more than a few guns.

It's kinda fun, and kills a Saturday, but you're better off trying to find better range partners than going to any meetups.
>>
File: wrong faggot.jpg (30 KB, 366x225) Image search: [Google]
wrong faggot.jpg
30 KB, 366x225
>>29579455
wrong
>>
>>29579245
>>29579329
>>29579423

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-17-men-with-guns-detained-and-released-i-20160328-story.html

This was a California Nuggetfest. Let's play a game called guess if these faggots are on multiple watchlist now.

Imagine a world where you can explain to the nice FBI/US Secret Service Agents how dank memes work.

Or you can do what a reasonably adjusted human being does and NOT GO TO CANCEROUS MEETUPS.
>>
>>29579780
>http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-17-men-with-guns-detained-and-released-i-20160328-story.html
no it wasn't. the last one that was planned in CA was up in panoche hills in central californa, not just outside the LA basin.
>>
>>29579245
>I want to go to the Tennessee meetup, but I have a few questions, as I'm new to /k/ulture.
Go anon. There is no reason not to attend. There have been a few dozen meets over the last 5 or so years and there has not been one real injury that couldn;t have happened at any range. Just go and hang with the rest of us autists.
>In the past has there been any issue of investigations, people getting suspicious pings,
I know of one meet that had two LEO if some kind. I was there and they screamed FBI to me. They were chill and II believe they had a really good time. That meet was well run and the organizer makes no bones about playing stupid games means winning stupid prizes.
>How do meetup coordinators minimize this,
You can't stop LEO's from attending an event comprised completely of strangers, think about it.
You second question same as the first. You can only control the flow of information up until the point yopu release the campsite / range info.
>Also, the pictures .....not on my list of things to be a part of, what is the attitude of "leave me the fuck out of all your pictures" gonna get me?
Wear a mask, use camo paint maybe. Ask about pictures in the threads for what ever meet you want to attend. Not wanting your identity spread out on social media these days is smart and it looks like peoples feeling have been respected at our gatherings.
>I want to chill out and shoot shit while collecting some dank memes, but not if that shit gets me doxxed or puts me on any more lists than I'm already on for browsing this god forsaken website...
One of the GREAT things about the massive gathering and storing of all of our electronic communications is ssaftey thru obscurity. You have to do something pretty noteworthy to get anyone's attentionnow. Just be a lawful non violent person and stay away from idiots. Look at those fucktards in NMN, talk about winning stupid prizes.
>>
>>29579791
Crap, that's a screw up. Confused it with the Panoche meetup. Apologies.

Still, all it takes is a few fucksticks yelling Allahu Akbar or someone bringing boom-boom stronger than tannerite before FBI starts fucking everyone involved with a rake. I'd avoid out of principle regardless.
>>
>>29579245
At the MN meetup, the cops showed up and promptly fucked off
He said that the sheriff told him not to bother us because we're just out having fun and groups like us weren't the ones they needed to worry about

As for getting doxxed, if they cared they would have already backtraced your IP
You're more at risk for government spying online than you'll ever be IRL
>>
>>29579780
>This was a California Nuggetfest.
Yea,.... no it wasn't.
Law enforcment has shown up at several /k/ meets and they never have detained anyone. They have hing out for a few minutes and bullshitted with us then left us to our selves.
>>
>>29579245
wear a fucking mask the whole time and don't let them see your license plates
>>
>>29579800
>before FBI starts fucking everyone involved with a rake.
The FBI and BATF would NEVER raid a /k/ meet. They risk being met with serious firepower in response. They would take license plates and pics and either grab people up one at a time over a period of time or do a slam bam and hit every one of interest at the same time.
>>
>>29579800
>>29580003
I was actually at 2 of the 3 Panoche Hills meets so far. On meet #2 we had a BLM ranger drop by to notify us about some littering regulations and that we were parked on private property. Second time nobody hassled us at all.

Insofar as I can tell, anybody actually monitoring us in any degree of detail can tell that 99% of the time there's nothing to see. Just some weebs that like to meme and occasionally do so in secluded areas in groups of 4-30 people. Sometimes a little more.

We probably had some attention due to the blackpowderranger thing, but that was probably from local interests in that case. I doubt the feds even got involved. even then, any amount of digging would show the thread where they were talking about attending the BLM meet along with a good chunk of people telling them that they were going to provoke violence and that they were being retards. This goes against the grain that we're in any way single-minded in any political goal, let alone one involving illegal activity or violence. At worst, we're a source of sporadic and amusing retardation. Worth checking on from time to time, but nothing to take seriously.

Shit that comes to light on /b/ might be a little more serious since it attracts genuinely sketchy/deranged/violent individuals from time to time that seek and occasionally find encouragement.
>>
>>29580074
Are post her really anonymous or can the ATF track us down, are they secretly watching and registering our funs.
>>
>>29579245
Dude, just don't bring anything illegal, and you will be fine. Just shoot some funs, flirt with some traps, and maybe have a couple beers in the evening and you will have nothing to worry about.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.