[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ukraine: Dirty Fucking Ruskies Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12
File: CLANG CLANG CLANG.jpg (25 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
CLANG CLANG CLANG.jpg
25 KB, 300x200
The fighting in Ukraine has picked up again. Our western media isn't talking about it of course. So let's talk about it.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyCD3LqfbJ8
>You'll probably enjoy it, propaganda though it may be it's well made
>>
>>29578877
1st 4 DEAD ROOSKIANs
>>
Who else rooting for le meme Donbass Commie Army?!?!?!
>>
>>29578877
You begged Putin to send troops to Dumbass? Well, you got what you wanted, what are you complaining about?
>>
>>29578926
Who's begging? Ukraine belongs intact and in NATO, fuck off commie.
>>
>>29578934
>Ukraine belongs intact
Go learn some English before you come here, fuckhead.
>>
>>29578877
So where is combat taking place now?

>>29578945
Why so salty?
Did daddy beat you again today?
>>
>>29578945
If you don't recognize proper English when it's in front of you, rooster, you aren't going to earn your shillpennies from papa putin.
>>
>>29578957
>http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/04/05/new-fighting-in-eastern-ukraine/
>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31113652
>http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/ukraine/2016/ukraine-160401-rferl01.htm

>Hug said the worst fighting is located between the government-controlled city of Avdiivka and the town of Yasynuvata, which is held by the separatists. The area is located 17 kilometers north of the city of Donetsk, the regional capital.
>>
>>29578923
I'm a bit sad to be opposing them, because they're on the side of my principle of local governance and supporting splintering off of authority--but as a westerner it's better for us if Russia isn't able to make them a permanent puppet and throw its weight around backing them.
>>
>>29579066
>but as a westerner it's better for us if Russia isn't able to make them a permanent puppet and throw its weight around backing them
The west has far, far greater internal problems to be worrying about right now rather than Ukraine.
>>
>>29579072
Plenty of room for more on the worries platter.

If you want to talk about a country that has real internal problems, why don't you shoot an email to the guy writing your paycheck and ask him if the rubles will be on time this month?
>>
CLANK CLANK CLANK
>>
War is terrifying. I hope all those babushkas make it out alright.
>>
Everytime I read anything about the fighting in Ukraine it seems to always be about a different group firing on citizens. I can't even tell who wants what anymore.
>>
>>29579397
Once you reach a certain amount of death and suffering and hate in a conflict, killing might be it's own goal.
>>
All you need is Kill.
>>
>>29578877
Fuck this war, both sides are completely retarded. One side is Russian puppets memeing psuedo communism. The other side employs nazi extremists who commit war crimes every so often.
>>
>>29579405
calm down mr kojima
>>
>>29578877
>Picked up again
For serious this time? Or are they just shelling each other again, because that's always been happening.
>>
Why can't you both team up and take back Constantinople and squash the Roach.
>>
File: dtburh3SrX8.jpg (86 KB, 604x529) Image search: [Google]
dtburh3SrX8.jpg
86 KB, 604x529
>be ru-speaking ukrainian /k/omrade
>all this shit happens
>fucking DNR flags on /k/meetups overseas
>mfw
>>
>>29580558
/pol is out there
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>>29579771
>>
File: 1460399289523.jpg (47 KB, 600x502) Image search: [Google]
1460399289523.jpg
47 KB, 600x502
>>29578877

Daily reminder that if you think that Russians are actually fighting in Ukraine beyond providing an advisory role and some weapons, then you're a delusion, uninformed moron that's not even worth a single breath of air.
>>
>>29580622

One (1) jar of pickled beets has been deposited to your cellar.
>>
>>29580622
Daily reminder that unless you can prove the russian army presence in ukraine by providing us with blood samples and dick sizes of every single russian soldier there, they do not exist.
>>
>>29580622
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE
>BUCK-CAW!
>>
>>29580123
It sounds like it's for real. Hard to find exact numbers though, one source said 16 dead in very recent days. But trying to keep tabs on it with the MSM only isn't going to happen because they've been keeping quiet about it.
>>
Wouldn't be a proper Ukraine thread without Russkie shills spamming it.
>>
>>29579066
>>29579072
Ukraine is more of a net gain for the War mongerers pro-Nato in the west as it ties down Russia with Ukraine, a country most considered to be their closest ally who now view them as a menacing
enemy.

I wouldn't be surprised if more of this shit happens in the Central Asian republics more like in Kazakstan or if the Caucuses act up. Also Belarus should learn to get its shit together or they'll suffer the same fate as Ukraine, split in a series of proxy conflicts between NATO and the West.
>>
>>29582616
>Russia goes for a landgrab and starts a proxy war that destroys virtually all relevant Ukrainian industrial centers
>"War mongerers pro-Nato in the west"

You're pretty desperate to earn your Rubles today, faggot.
>>
>>29582616
It's a strong gain for Russia because it lets them make an indirect threat of retaliation to any of their former satellites who might be considering siding with the EU/NATO, without requiring a major investment of troops or supplies.
>>
Surprised that /k/ isn't more interested in this topic, given how big CLANK CLANK CLANK was earlier. Don't tell me the shills are killing it?
>>
>>29583209
it was cool earlier, when it was a popular uprising
now it's just Russia and some militias vs. generic East Yurop dictator #4
that's boring.
>>
>>29582669
Their former satellites are ALREADY siding with NATO to stave off said retaliation though. Its backfiring for Russia who now has to fight in like 5 different regional war zones now. And they really can't afford it.

These are FORMER LOYAL Slavic countries now turned against Russia. And now Russia HAS to fight or they gain yet another conflict zone and border to defend.

>>29582657
...did you just call me a vatnik when I just said it was a strategic nato victory?
>>
>>29582580
hahaha, this!
>>
>>29578877
I hope putin's jew army kills every one of you jew slaves.
>>
This conflict is totally uninteresting, because Poot-Poot won it from the beginning. He doesn't give a single fuck about Donbass, he just needs a frozen conflict that will waste the time and resources of Kiev.
And realistically rebels can't lose because their opponents are totally incompetent, and Russia can always just send a brigade or two to rape them if they manage to achieve some success.
>>
>>29582580
Same for Americans accusing all opposing opinions as Russians/Jihadis/Commies/Chinks.
>>
>>29583272
>siding with NATO
Who since Ukraine?

>another conflict zone
Literally one conflict zone in Ukraine. Where are these five zones you claim?
>>
>>29578877
>hell of a choice of lyrics for that

If the sky starts falling down, who will hold it aloft? Who will replace those who are deadly tired and will never return? Who has the strength to keep the fire shining? Who will take the place of those who fall?
How many songs remain unwritten? How many? ... Tell me, cuckoo ... Sing them ...
Should I live in the city, or in the villages? Sit like a rock, or shine like a star? ... Like a star ...
Oh sun of mine - break through the darkness ...
My open hand has turned into a fist ...
And if I have gunpowder - then give me a spark ...
Who will go on the lonely trail? The strong and brave stood firm in the field and in the battles - and died ...
Only a few are still remembered .. With a sober mind and a firm hand, they stood in our lines ... in our lines ...
Oh sun of mine - break through the darkness ...
My open hand has turned into a fist.
And if I have gunpowder - then give me a spark ... Like this.
Freedom ... - where are you now? Whose sunrise are you shining on? ..... Answer me !!!!!
It is good to be with you, and bad without you!
Heads and shoulders patient under the whip ... Under the whip ...
Oh Sun of mine - break through the darkness ..!
My open hand has turned into a fist! ..
And if I have gunpowder - then give me a spark !! .... Like this!
Oh sun of mine - break through the darkness !! ..
My open hand has turned into a fist!
And if I have gunpowder - then give me a spark !! ... Like this !!
>>
>>29583848
No I'm saying that Ukraine is the latest one to fall under NATOs influence. Prior to that it would be the eastern bloc.

And for the regional conflicts russia is busy with there's Transnistria, Donbas (and by extension Crimea), Chechnya, South Ossetia, Abkahzia, along with presences in Armenia thanks to Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, and Central Asian bases which paid off when they helped put down Kyrgystan ethnic clashes.

Also Syria of course.

That is a LOT of regional dissent and conflict for the Ruskies to keep track off and deploy thousands of troops too for each conflicy. If anything 5 conflicts is an understatement.
>>
>>29584143
Vatnik #rekt
>>
File: tumblr_ng1rx3PLXO1u51livo1_1280.jpg (121 KB, 815x1023) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng1rx3PLXO1u51livo1_1280.jpg
121 KB, 815x1023
>>29578877
Who /hoping Azov makes a big push and crushes everything/ here?
>>
>>29584543
I kind of wish so even though I like both sides for their slaviness.

Something about private militias with tank companies makes me smile. Wish they channel their inner Nazislav and form a new nonshitty reich, maybe by getting a TON more right wing europeans to bulk their ranks.

German-Ukranian hybrid tech would be amazing. Eastern European scientists and engineers are very underrated.
>>
File: WhereAreTheProofs.png (51 KB, 1025x840) Image search: [Google]
WhereAreTheProofs.png
51 KB, 1025x840
>>29580622
>>
>>29584586
Seconded.
>>
>>29584143
Jesus Russia's been busy.

Why so warmongeror?
>>
>>29585270
Putin lusts for the Stalin days.
>>
>>29584586
If only Prussia and Russia blanda'ed up.

They would be colonizing mars by now.
>>
>>29578973
That isn't proper English though, a better wording would be "Ukraine should remain intact".
>>
>>29578934
>in NATO
In your dreams americlap, it's going to be a Russian puppet state not an American one.
>>
>>29585366
Your tears will be the most delicious when Ukraine is our ally.
>>
File: 5th_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png (48 KB, 546x658) Image search: [Google]
5th_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png
48 KB, 546x658
>>29584586
Modern day division viking when?
Imagine a bunch of well armed and trained nordic nationalists
>>
>>29587019
One day anon.

One day.

>Militaristic aryan based NGO creates a private nation to act as hub for the reconquest of a Nordic homeland

Noice. And before people call me /pol/, I'm not even white (by /pol/ standards anyways) I just appreciate ambition and nation building by folks with similar idealogy or identity using their bonds and organization to further huamn society as a whole. Which a new disciplined nordic nation would surely add, among other kinds of proto-nations.
>>
>>29587137
It's okay, being non-white is practically the new norm in Nordic countries anyway
>>
>>29587668
Yeah.

The whitest countries now are west slavs I think.

Poland ain't fucking around.
>>
>>29585270
Mostly to condition their own population.

The ruling elite stole so much in such obvious ways that the whole country is now fucked back into stone age, and there's an emerging realization among masses that it was done. You can bullshit all the population for just a limited time, and it looks like the timer is ticking.

So now they need an enemy, to distract the sheeple from real problems. Add the fact that TV is the primary source of the information and very few (compared to West) have Internet, and even less read English, and you have the perfect storm.
>>
>>29585350
Now we're talking.

I'd say that at this point Ukraine would be better off making Donbass and Crimea a sort of leper colonies and cutting off all traffic and commerce except as defined by "occupied territories" status.
>>
>>29588469
Except Russia would use that as an excuse for annexation.
>>
>>29588551
No loss, they're already annexed. Now it's up to Russia to feed them.
>>
>>29582616
They tried that in numerous color revolutions.
>>
>>29578877

that was some cool footage with a lot of cheap drama thrown in. I still don't like them.

they chimped out because the government they liked collapsed, not before engaging in some insane levels of repression, because it tried to become a totalitarian vassal state to Russia and arrest people through SMSs, and instead of trying to engage in dialogue to protect their interests with the rest of the country, they started shooting shit.

and here they show them besieging the Lugansk airport as if they were heroic while the Ukrainian forces held it to the last man in the fiercest defense in recent memory.
>>
>>29585336
What would the name be?

PRussia?
>>
>>29589585
I'm pretty sure it's called Kaliningrad.
>>
>>29589849
Kaliningrad-Konigsburg Union.
>>
>>29589955
Meintest du Königsberg zu sagen?
>>
>>29590178
Uh no I'm not German, I just know of it from history.
>>
File: tumblr_nj84d5odqz1sxkvkuo3_500.png (229 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj84d5odqz1sxkvkuo3_500.png
229 KB, 500x368
>>29578945
>>29578877
>>29579771
>>
>>29590346
>>29590178
So I guess your spelling would be more correct.
>>
i find it funny how inept the ukrainian military is. rebels with ak's and manpads have been fucking your shit up for years now. figure it out or leave the southeastern people alone. retards.
>>
>>29589092
>that was some cool footage with a lot of cheap drama thrown in. I still don't like them.
OP here, seconding. I just saw it and was like "that was a slick film, I bet /k/ would like". Dumbass Donbass is still meme-ing too hard.

What parts of that film are showing the siege clips?
>>
File: 223.jpg (20 KB, 570x306) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
20 KB, 570x306
>>29591166
You mean these rebels?
>>
>>29591166
Probably because every time they try to push Russia just puts more troops into the area and onto the border.
>>
>>29591166
The rebs have tanks, artillery, AT-rifles, ATGMs, and quite a bit of decent hardware. Still despite that the Ukrainians have been running a shitshow so far considering how they've managed to fuck up the war so far.
>>29584586
They do have right wing euros in their ranks, but only a few. If they could get their shit together more regarding command and logistics then they'd be better off.
>>
>>29578934
Eat shit nigger, Ukraine is nowhere north nor directly in the Atlantic. If NATO didn't back the coup, Russia wouldn't be aggressive, and now NATO is using this as an excuse to make Ukraine join, when they don't have to. Fuck off shill.
>>
>>29589092
>Maidan snipers proven to be shooting people from behind
>m-muh oppression
>>
>>29592204
>let the rubles flow
>>
>>29584586
>German-Ukranian hybrid tech would be amazing.

sorry, we're pro-Russian
>>
File: russian road 31a.jpg (121 KB, 950x663) Image search: [Google]
russian road 31a.jpg
121 KB, 950x663
>>29594335
Speak for yourself, faggot.
>>
>>29584586
>Ukrainian tech
they're pretty Poland tier m8, and that's being generous
>>
File: mriya.jpg (190 KB, 1600x1098) Image search: [Google]
mriya.jpg
190 KB, 1600x1098
>>29594470
Two things off the top of my head: world class aerospace industry, the birth place of USSR cybernetics. Well, not to mention world class crooks, but that's another story altogether.
>>
>>29594513
>world class aerospace industry, the birth place of USSR cybernetics
Was. Quarter of century ago.
>>
File: 144232650802589.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
144232650802589.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1001
>>29594513
yes
like Poland, they did their best work when someone else is running the show (Russian, German or American management).
otherwise they churn out shit like pic related.
Any great engineers and scientists they produce tend to leave for greener pastures.
>>
>>29594538
>make a box-shaped APC
>cover it with layers of ERA
a weapon to surpass Metal Gear
>>
>>29584586

I support this because we can ship the entire /pol/ in there and cut it off the grid.
>>
>>29594538
Holy shit just seeing that made me lose my sides
>>
>>29578877
Well Putin knew he was going to get bored in Syria and he also knew that being too bold there would also cause a world war or at least a new arms war between US and rus

But he doesnt want to go home. He cant really. Remember Putin is an old KGB dude and wants to spread russian influence in the area that was the old ussr. I dont really blame him and as long as he doesnt try and take whole regions over by force then the united states wont really mind either.

Russia having a little of the worlds playing cards is ok with me but try and get more than we have and theres going to be problems. For everyone.
>>
>>29578877
UKRAYINA DLYA UKRAYINSTYAMY

go live in russia if you wanna play vatnik cyka blyaat simulator 2016
>>
>>29594870
>wants to spread russian influence in the area that was the old ussr
but why? Russia is a shitheap with an economy the size of Spain. This is why countries like Poland and the Baltics are pissed
>>
>>29594335
Russian-German hybrid tech is good too.

Hell that's most of America's researchers in military test facilities, just a bunch of scientist russian expats and german ameriboos.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.