[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>coming back to /k/ after a full year >AK's have gone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1460433629814.jpg (24 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
1460433629814.jpg
24 KB, 680x486
>coming back to /k/ after a full year
>AK's have gone up over $100 at least
>spam cans of nugget food cost over twice what I paid for them in 2013
>armslist is even shittier than it was before

What the fuck happened in 12 months? I've been off the grid until now. Has this year been another big buying panic?

Is Hickock dead yet?
Is McNiggerator dead yet?
Is that one oldfag trip that everyone hated and found pics of him in aviators with a fedora and a mustache dead yet? (can't remember his name)
>>
>>29578800
>aviators, fedora, mustache
Zed, and unfortunately he is not dead
He posts under a few tripcodes. Recently Tommy Thyroid or something. Trolls meetup threads.
>>
>>29578819
Shame
>>
>>29578829
Yeah. And I saw a McNig post a few weeks ago so I don't think hes dead. He just doesn't post much anymore. He deleted his YouTube as well.

Nothing seems to be going well.
>>
obamas sanctions against russia killed aks and 762x54
most of it was coming from the Ukraine and they are shooting it
>>
>>29578857
>most of it was coming from the Ukraine and they are shooting it

Believe it or not it's probably being put to better use
>>
>>29578800
Pepe's just got more rare.
I should have invested.
>>
>>29578800
how were you living off the grid and where?
details pls.
>>
>>29579133
Flew to Siberia to visit a friend that moved there from Canada. He lives in and around the Baikal mountain region mostly. We hunted and fished for 11 months and took a trip to Moscow to get fucked at a brothel. Everything is cuckcheap there.
>>
>>29578800
OP:

the leftists are cucking us

do you not pay attention?
>>
>>29578883
kek
>>
>>29579373
Damn dude that sounds nice, I would've stayed, the internet sucks just the same
>>
>>29579494
That was the whole point of it.

I wanted to get away from connected life immediately. I removed my facebook, youtube, and every other social media account, sold my computer as well as most of my belongings I didn't need to be happy, and went innawoods.

I encourage everyone here to do the same for a while, if not permanently. Sitting around spending money on ammo to take to a shitty range isn't going to get you any experience in real world SHTF prep.
>>
>>29578800
>aks havent gone down since the previous scare
>war in the ukraine
>shitty website is marginally shitter. who cares
on the bright side, you can buy a damn nice AR for under $1k. the real problem is that milsurp ammo is drying up. fucking $.75-$2 per round.
>>
>>29579373
How was the brothel? Did you meet many Anastasia's?
>>
>>29579540

The rest were all blatantly fucking Mongolian
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.