[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drank some hoppes 9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: ride the tiger.jpg (130 KB, 589x777) Image search: [Google]
ride the tiger.jpg
130 KB, 589x777
Shit bros, a little drunk and took a swig of hoppes 9 bore cleaner instead of my beer. How fucked am I?
>>
File: image.png (447 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
image.png
447 KB, 720x528
>>29578629
Hospital. Now.
>>
>>29578629
Well you better hope modern medicine can save you.
>>
>>29578652
shit really? It couldn't have been more than an 2-3 ounces.
>>
>>29578629
Not too bad. I have a problem that I taste everything and the only stuff that ever gave me serious problem was gasoline and thread lock.
>>
>>29578652
This desu
>>
>>29578629
ahahahaha, this is like leperanon.
yeah, hospital now.
>>29578695
I had a friend like that, he tasted some pvc cement when he was making shit and it fucked him up real bad
>>
>>29578629
I heard drinking lots of milk might help.
>>
>>29578629

Pray to the Machine God that the Hoppes #9 may clean your insides as well as it cleans that precious guns you clean it with. With time and more Hoppes you may feel as if any blockages to your anus have been removed for smooth operation!
>>
>>29578695
Thanks anon. I can't drive in this state and I don't wanna pay for a hospital so I am just gonna ride it out.
>>
>>29578720
You should probably call the local poison control hotline
>>
File: nextgunpaintidea.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
nextgunpaintidea.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>>29578629
and it's Strielok all over again... at least you didn't eat DU
>>
>>29578799
This, they're free at least.

Hope not paying those medical bills is worth losing several years of life in the long run!
>>
>>29578629
Well it was nice knowing you, hoppes is known to cause ass cancer for those who drink it

Source: My friend drank hoppes one time on a bet, he died within days. The ass cancer was too much for him to handle
>>
Kinda weird that I was looking over the MSDS sheets for hoppes 9 tonight for work.. anyway and I quote:

>May cause irritation to membranes of the mouth, throat, and gastrointestinal tract resulting in vomiting and/or cramps.
Aspiration of vomit into the lungs may cause inflammation, and possible chemical pneumonitis, bronchopneumonia, or
pulmonary edema.

Treatment for ingestion:
>DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING! ASPIRATION HAZARD!This material may enter the lungs during vomiting.Immediately have the
victim drink plenty of water. Keep airways free.Contact a physician immediately.Never give anything by mouth if victim is
rapidly losing consciousness, unconscious, or convulsing

Also there's no specific antidote for the material.

Anyway, hospital comrade.
>>
>Drink something that you think has the possibility of killing you
>Post about it on a Malaysian crochet forum instead of calling a poison control center like the advisories on the bottle of every single chemical suggests
>>
>>29578629
Yeah... You gonna die, or at the very least end up with a severely fucked up digestive system.
>>
File: lql41DK.png (347 KB, 632x793) Image search: [Google]
lql41DK.png
347 KB, 632x793
>>29578629
Seek medical attention. Induce vomiting. Drink more.
>>
File: strielok.png (651 KB, 1280x1552) Image search: [Google]
strielok.png
651 KB, 1280x1552
>>
>>29579821
no, no, no.
for the love of god do not do this
>>
>>29579821
Don't do this
>>
eat some patches
>>
>>29582356
do we know what happened afterwards?
I wonder if he dissolved like that japanese nuclear scientist guy did
>>
>>29582406
>>29582406
I wanna know this story now
>>
Dammit OP! You have to build up a tolerance!

For Anons who aren't dead right now start by taking a quick spray of RemOil every other evening and work up from there.
>>
At least eat some charcoal.

I drank frog lube for the minty refreshment. How fucked am I?
>>
follow it up with a coat of mineral oil.

>>29583883
Frog lube is just coconut oil bro.
>>
This is like that dude that ate a can of cosmoline. You shitting blood yet OP?
>>
>>29583956
/k/ we seem to have a lot of people on this board who like to eat strange things... still not as wierd as the guy who shoved a .22lr into his dick hole
>>
>>29578629
you will die a banana scented death without a doctor
>>
File: image.gif (470 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
470 KB, 500x380
>>29578629
here is a test, tell me what you see?
>>
>>29584857
mother...?
>>
>>29578652
This, motherfucker.

Drinking solvent is fucking dangerous.
>>
>>29584857
>cleaning my guns
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
File: 22 long rifle- the dickening.png (2 MB, 3904x2792) Image search: [Google]
22 long rifle- the dickening.png
2 MB, 3904x2792
>>29583985
Was a good thread.

>>29578629
I'm saying this as an EMT- Follow poison control's advice and if they say dilute with water, do that.

If you're still alive you should be sober now so go ahead and drive. Although just for future reference, we hate getting calls at 2AM for like knee pain or some shit. If it's something hilarious and /k/ like this EMS will not give a shit and will laugh at you all the way to the hospital. Those are the types of calls we love cause we will talk about them for the rest of our careers
>>
>>29578629
>hoppes 9
you should be fine
unless you are a <1Kg rat
https://www.copquest.com/knowledgebase/MSDS_Hoppes_No_9_Solvent.pdf
its 40% Ethyl alcohol (the yummy alcohol kind found stoli)
40% kerosine which will pass through your body with some diariah and gas . ( note if it went in your lungs your are fucked but you are posting here so you shoud be okay )
Oleic acid (trace) - found in many foods , your fine
5~10 % amyl acetate - the shit that makes those banana candies taste like banana . ( it has an LD50 of 6.5g so your fine )
..... but now is where things get fucky
1~5% NH4OH , not yummy stuff m8 , LD50 of 0.3 and pH of 13 . Your stomach should offset it (ph 1~3) since its a buffer .

Prognosis - Dont do it again , drink lots of water to help flush it out and dilute the NH4OH , if you want to eat some lemon juice that should be good to bring up the pH in your tum tum .
Hopefully it didnt go in your lungs so you should have no lasting side effects

*im not a "medical" doctor , but dont dew it agen
>>
>>29582356
He probably survived because he would've drunk-vomited it out
>>
You become gun.
>>
>>29578652
But its got hoppes in it so it may as well be beer.
>>
If your alive much longer. Hope you enjoyed your last beer. :)

just kidding. You should be fine drink lots of water, otherwise you should have thrown it up by now and if you didn't. either or drink lots of water.
>>
>>29578629
you'll almost die and it'll burn when you pee

at least that's what happened when my cousin drank kerosene
>>
Bravo!
>>
File: Death is Certain.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Death is Certain.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>29578629
You'll die one of the worst death any man has ever died. Tales will be told of your suffering for centuries to come. Dictionaries will put your picture next to the entry for "pain."
>>
Drink lots of vodka

Like that guy who ate a handful of cosmoline because of a bet with friends
>>
File: GzpBlTmyu45h.jpg (74 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
GzpBlTmyu45h.jpg
74 KB, 600x383
>>29578629
You are awaited, anon. Shiny and chrome.
>>
Swallow a bore-snake and when the end comes out your ass give it a good yank.
>>
how you feelen op you going to work/ class/ upstairs out of your basement tomorrow?
>>
>>29579461
sounds like theres nothing you can do but let your kidneys do the work. dont throw it up, maybe take some charcoal pills to absorb that shit and poop it out later
>>
>>29582406
What nuclear science guy?
>>
>>29588334

A small amount of kerosene will kill all intestinal parasites.

>>29578629

Keep a full stomach and drink lots of water.
>>
>>29579821
Nopenopenope
>>
>>29584958
that thread was hilarious
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.