[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you make an "undercover" loadout? Something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: burgess-draw.webm (814 KB, 289x375) Image search: [Google]
burgess-draw.webm
814 KB, 289x375
How would you make an "undercover" loadout? Something to be armed and tactical while still not looking like a complete operator.

Just a few ideas to start off discussion
Easy mode: Just look like a normal hunter
Not as easy mode: Look like a hiker or a camper or a mountain biker
Hard mode: Look like a complete unassuming civilians

Get more points for the amount of extra gear you can fit on and more firepower you can pack while still maintaining a low profile.
>>
Sub2000 9mm folded and in a plain jansport backpack.
>>
>>29578459
Dude grayman has been a thing forever, look it up.
>>
Keester stash a grenade, make sure to pull the pin first so when you have a built in dead man's switch
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Q2CwrLK5s

this
>>
Walther PPK in 9mm, knife, and two fragmentation grenades.
>>
>>29578585
that guys wearing body armor isnt he? havent watched it just enlarged it
>>
>>29578624
He is. You can tell fairly easily because of the bump but good eye
>>
>>29578459
You would be amazed what you can hide with the right kind of jacket OP. Unless there is a pat down I could hide a SU-16, a sucide vest worth of explosives, and any full sized side-arm.
>>
>>29578459
Original components of Hoppes #9

Ammonium oleate (CAS#544-60-5) 5.0 oz
Amyl Acetate (CAS#544-60-5) 8.5 oz ("banana oil")
Nitro-benzene 2.0 oz (the racing fuel additive)
K1 Kerosene 8.5 oz
Neutral Saponifiable Oil 8 oz

Stick your finger down your throat, at a sensible minimum.
>>
>>29578739
Wrong thread, Phil?
>>
>>29578459
With what I currently own, I'd chose cargo pants along with my G 19 and 2 spare mags. That honestly fulfills the defensive needs of most situations.

For added effect I could add the sub2k folded in a backpack, my problem is I have a normal sized backpack and the sub2k is just a tad too big for it, even folded. A real shame because it shares mags with the G 19 (G 17 mags or the 33 rounder).
>>
>>29578739
that is the opposite of what you want, it's gonna fuck more shit up coming back up.
just have hoppesanon call poison control.
>>29578459
are backpacks allowed?
i'd build one with a little velcro door so I can pop it open, grab a gun and away we go.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1024x889) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1024x889
Silly anon, why undercover when you can open carry
>>
>>29578459
Hunter: Savage model 11 scout with a glock 29. Conceable vest, good cold weather gear good boots.

Hker: Underfolder AK with the right jacket, place carrier with pouches for mags. Backpack full of ammo and gear needed to live. Again good boots good clothes. For this I would go for any full sized side arm in 9mm or a compact.

Hard mode: Small concealed gun, concealed vest. Button down flannel jeans and merrils. Have a black hat and some shades. If you have a good jacket maybe a Mac10 clone.
>>
>>29578459

Start with a base layer of skills and intel.

On top of that, put on a thick layer of attention to detail and keeping your fucking mouth shut.

Finish it off with a pleasant demeanor and an unbending intent to avoid trouble.

If the shit hits the fan, there will be plenty of weapons laying beside dead mall ninjas and cowboys.

Go in peace, my son.
>>
File: 1264823060221.gif (341 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
1264823060221.gif
341 KB, 176x176
>>29578928

>being anywhere near other people when the shit hits the fan
>>
>>29578937

It'd be after, really. I mean the mall ninjas and cowboys have already been rekt
>>
>>29578988

Man, I wouldn't go near a city for at least a decade.
>>
>>29579002
Depends on where you start.

There are more things under heavn and earth, Horatio...
>>
File: taylor-swift-annoying.jpg (47 KB, 468x427) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-annoying.jpg
47 KB, 468x427
>>29578777
>Really anon? You're three-gunning on our third date to Applebees where I'll order the triple chocolate meltdown? While posting triples?
>>
>>29579026
I like this meme.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.