[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm probably going to pick up a Glock in the next few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So, I'm probably going to pick up a Glock in the next few days as a range/potential carry gun.(Probably the 19)

I shoot most Glocks pretty well and they feel good, but I'm wondering what /k/ would say are good alternatives they've enjoyed to check out before I commit to a Glock.
>>
M&P 9.
XD.
TP9SF.
FNX 9.
PPQ.
92FS.
CZ75 & variants.
P226/P229/SP2022/etc
So on and so on and so on.
>>
Go to range, rent guns.

If no range has guns to rent or you're not willing to pay for renting all those guns, then hold and fingerfuck all guns at a store.
>>
Glock
>10mm if you're man enough
most of /k/ isn't
>>
>>29571890
You fucking read my mind you nigger
>>
>>29571771

the CZ P07 is the same size, worth checking out - i love it. same with the Sig 320 compact.
>>
>>29571890
>TP9

Turkeroach get out
>>
Glock 17 gen 3 or Glock 22 gen 3 for first gun HD? Can anybody help? I can find either for a decent price. And yes I'm also considering the TP9SA
>inb4 Turkroach
>>
>>29575191
I mean, 9mm and .40 are both common, acceptable and do the job. It literally all comes down to what's more comfortable. I prefer 9mm myself but both will stop a threat fairly well. .40 will be slightly more expensive and have fewer rounds per magazine.
>>
Not OP but similar situation. I live in CA and can't decide between 19 and 23. I'm leaning towards the 23 since I only get 10 rounds anyway, and I figure missing out on 3 rounds isn't as bad as missing out on 5 rounds.
>>
>>29571771
The 19 is an excellent all-around choice. Big enough to be comfortable shooting enough to get decent practice, small enough to carry for most folks. Lots of other good guns, but if you like the feel it's a great gun.
>>
>>29577502
Would you say that a 19 gen 2 is a good choice?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.