[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NJ guns to be loosend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>On Friday, Christie announced changes he is making to regulations relating to concealed carry. New Jersey’s Democrat-controlled legislature refused to change so the laws, so “Christie and the state Attorney General’s Office instead moved to make changes through the state regulatory process and through their power to issue law-enforcement directives that apply to all local police departments.”

>Christie said, “The terrible tragedy involving Berlin resident Carol Bowne last summer was a jarring example of a permitting system that had failed and needed to be reexamined and fixed.” Moreover, he said his actions to loosen restrictions are a much-needed guarantee that “constitutional rights will be protected and respected in New Jersey.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/04/11/chris-christie-gun-control-taking-too-many-lives/
>>
Even if he goes through with it and people in NJ can finally live in a state resembling "shall issue". The permitting process will be backed up like a toilet at a chinese buffet.

Then you have to worry about the Democrats in the state legislature pushing through a veto proof bill that would undo his actions; or the next governor being a Democrat and undoing it.
>>
>>29571748
Don't care. Let me know when the NFA and AWB laws get fucking nuked and Jersey can finally into un-neutered ARs.

>suddenly hordes of heavily tanned and armed guidos begin terrorizing Jew Yorker visitors.

I'm oddly okay with this.
>>
File: 1432590010929.jpg (121 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
1432590010929.jpg
121 KB, 500x694
pls, Maryland. be next. I want a real AK, not this VZ58 although it is nice
>>
>>29571748
>If the change goes through, it means “justifiable need” would be defined as “the urgent necessity for self-protection, as evidenced by serious threats, specific threats or previous attacks which demonstrate a special danger to the applicant’s life that cannot be avoided by reasonable means other than by issuance of a permit to carry a handgun.”

tl;dr - NJ to remain a may-issue state, and maybe will provide CCW's to people who are directly and specifically in life-threatening situations a little bit faster. Nothing will really change.
>>
>>29571748
He should call it the 'Water Under the Bridge' act.
>>
He's not really changing anything at all. The he added "serious threats" to the definite of justifiable need. This is no where even close to shall issue.
>>
Wowitsfuckingnothing.jpeg
>>
>>29572386
>>29572476
These. It is all bluster pretty much. Even the loosest PD will never issue and even then get ready for every township to pass laws to prevent scary white psychos from killing poor Da'niquianaesh who was just trying to play an innocent game of 'Bite the Curb'

>>29572043
I'm from Jersey but why would anyone visit here?
>>
>>29572597
To visit Jersey Shore, which is a shittier version of Long Island's beaches.

I live in NJ too. Sucks.
>>
File: Designer-badhareday.jpg (190 KB, 1260x1656) Image search: [Google]
Designer-badhareday.jpg
190 KB, 1260x1656
>>29571748
this short lived presidential run has given him a much needed dose of reality, being an anti gun democrat is a liability but being an anti gun republican is straight suicide.
>>
>>29573493
Well he can't support Donald Trump wil being anti-2nd amendment
>>
>>29572334
Holy fucking shoop

>>29572413
ayyy
>>
>>29571748
So he was a fucking commie until he ran for president and realized republicans like guns

Fucking asshole
>>
>>29572334
shooped
>>
>>29577714
i feel bad for the Democrats that like guns. They are between a rock and a hard place.

They vote Democrat and lose the guns, or they vote Republican and witness pure stupid.
>>
>>29573493
^ my feelings exactly
Glad he is getting wise.
>>
>>29577733
In California if you vote red.. Actually you're right, it is a lot of stupid
>>
>>29571748
Even if Christie does a couple of things I like, he's still a fat fucking scumbag, one of the worst politicians out there.

>>29572043
>Implying New York Guidos are any less tanned or armed
Here's the breakdown of the very few gun stores in NYC's 5 boroughs:
>Holland & Holland and Beretta in Manhattan catering to rich plastic surgeons who like to go on Safari hunts
>Atlantic Tactical (run by Guidos) in Queens and John Jovino in Manhattan catering almost exclusively to cops (and the occasional well-connected political elite with a CCW)
>D&F, run by Guidos, in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn
>Three more stores I can't remember the names of in Staten Island, all Guidos

If you judge NYC's gun owning populace by the breakdown of gun stores, it's half Guido, quarter Cop, quarter Ebeneezer Scrooge.
Although in reality, everybody knows that every nignog in the PJs has a problem solver under their pillow.

>>29572641
Long Island's beaches are shitty too. Who the fuck enjoys having Guidos, seagulls, trash, and baby shit green water? Fucking go to Florida if you want beaches.
>>
>>29572386
Could be worse - we have a CC license in Canada, which of course you need to provide "justifiable need" for
In our case, you have to have had people try to murder you AT LEAST THREE TIMES for them to even consider it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.