[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which gun laws would you prefer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-04-11-08-08-17-1724334342.jpg (6 KB, 362x139) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-11-08-08-17-1724334342.jpg
6 KB, 362x139
California
>stupid test for all guns but you only have to do it one time
>bullet buttons on rifles and ten round limit
>stupid roster meaning almost all new pistol will never go to market in California
>.50 Cal anything is banned
Sweeden
>you have to be a member of a club
>must fight police for the license
>no SBR laws and can mail order suppressor
>no magazine limit
>you can technically have anything as long as you get the license from police
>full fun Swedish k can be had for less than a hundred bucks
Basically would you rather have relatively easy time getting guns but limited or a harder time but you can have anything you want
>>
File: am i being detained.jpg (43 KB, 480x434) Image search: [Google]
am i being detained.jpg
43 KB, 480x434
>>29569185
>>
>>29569185
Jag kan få kpist? Neger hur?
>>
>>29569185
>full fun Swedish k can be had for less than a hundred bucks

Lol anon yes, technically you can. But it goes against the second.

>must fight police for the license

There isnt a single one new license for Kpist given out since the goddamn 80s pretty much, its old guys in their 60s who gets to have that kind of fun since they used the gun during their time in the army.

>neeeeeeeed

The most imortant rule of the popo, hell you have to battle them over old m96 mausers since they have "military characteristics". And since no one can get a license for a Kpist, yes, they are cheap as dirt, so are Pistols, since its such a fucking hassle to get a license.
>>
California since I can CC and spics are less dangerous than mudslimes
>>
California, because concealed carry.
Beeing able to have a variety of guns is nice, but they arent that usefull when you cant carry them around, what you can in cali
>>
File: 1459858150157.png (107 KB, 540x521) Image search: [Google]
1459858150157.png
107 KB, 540x521
>>29569185
California because they will eventually ban everything here in Europe.

>Wanted to buy a new semi auto this week
>mfw the gouvernment banned them three days ago weekend
>>
>>29569407

where are you from?
>>
>>29569407
>ago weekend
*on the weekend

Also since the hunters here are ultra fudds most dont give a shit and according to them real hunting isnt done with semi autos anyways, but black powder guns from the 16th century.
>>
>>29569377
Check out robo bunny on you tube he got a license for a sweedish k
>>
Let's see how many people I make rage

No compromises:
>No limits of any kind- number of guns, magazine capacity, ammo stash, etc
>No registry or list of any kind- nobody should know what you have besides you and maybe your insurance company if you take out a separate policy
>No waiting period whatsoever for any reason other than however long it takes to run the background
>Background check free of charge
>NFA must be dissolved
>SBRs, giggle switches, suppressors must share same purchase law as long arms- aka free access
>felons and shit can appeal to restore their gun rights, but if they are involved in a gun related crime they go away for life
What I'm willing to compromise on if ^ is granted
>Must pass background check- not sure if I'd keep the check for each purchase or one of those once a year deals
>NFA items can be sold for the same price as they are now- niggers aren't going to pay several thousand for something full retard
>I wouldn't mind still paying the $200 stamp, as long as there is no waiting period. "luxury tax"
>Wouldn't mind sitting through a "firearms safety" class and get a "license" to purchase, granted that the license never needs renewal and only needs to be present at time of purchase, a second check that will stop niggers and undesirables from getting guns like good white citizens
>Still have to go through FFLs
>Mandatory checks/license for private sales performed at FFL- just much safer for the seller
>>
>>29569420
Germany
Some judge decided that "You may not shoot on animals with more than three bullets in your semi auto" (which is demanded by some animal protection treaty) meant that you arent allowed to have semi autos who can have more than three bullets in it. And since you can have more than three in it if you have a bigger exterior magazine they are now no longer allowed.

Btw. you need to register guns two weeks after buying them here. Now guess what happens to those people who have bought a gun, cant give it back and cant register it because of the great new regulations. Right, they are essentially breaking the law. At the moment we have no idea what will happen to them.
>>
>>29569185
>would you rather cancer or AIDS

Neither

Not to mention the upcoming EU gun ban. Kiss goodbye to anything that "looks like an automatic weapon of war" and internet sales.
>>
>>29569428
According to the greens and assorted leftist faggots who want hunting, guns, meat and white cis males banned, real hunting should be done with a knife.
>>
>>29569396
Nah I rather have better selection for guns I don't care for ccw.
>becuase I only do it illegally when I am going to go through a gang hot spot
>and the police don't go in those areas so either carry illegally without a license or your fucked
>already had a gang banger pull a gun on me all because I look like a member of a rival gang even though I despise gang bangers it just the way I looked
I rather get the book thrown at me for shooting a armed gang while carrying a gun illegally than be shot to death by them
>to me my life is more valuable then theirs I have a family to maintain a job to be at school I need to finish and most of them a neet waste of skin who don't work go to school or traine for job
>>
>>29569460
This is basically what Canadian gun owners are trying to work towards. And are making slow progress towards.

Basically unless some retard goes all school-shooter up here, the current PM hates guns, but has no public outcry or justification to screw with us. In the meanwhile, conservative reprisentatives are sloooooowly pushing bills through to loosen gun laws.

Makes me despair for the euros though. As our gun laws get more free, they shit all over you guys.
>>
>>29569493
Depends.
Actually the greens and lefts are the ones who wanted the hunters to openly massacre deers and some wanted to drop the 3 bullet treaty because its bullshit.
On the other hand they want killing cute looking baby animals banned because only a psychopath would shoot an innocent young fox (which kill all the almost extinct animals smaller than them but thats ok apparently).
>>
The only gun law that is good
>trying to put any kinds of restrictions on the ownership of personal firearms is a treason
>>
>>29569561
No changes in our favour will be made within the next for years. But don't try to delude yourself into thinking the CPC is our friend. They're just not our enemy, nothing more.
>>
>>29569561
>>29569662
Also, if Peter Mackay becomes the new leader of CPC, we will officially have no friendly mainstream parties. He has publicly stated that all semi-auto rifles should be banned.
>>
>>29569675
WHAAAAAAT

Fucking christ.
Time to acquire as much gun as possible, so that I will be grandfathered in for good shit.
>>
>>29569185
>you can technically have anything as long as you get the license from police
You're the same kind of cunt who says "Well Post-86 MGs aren't banned as long as you're a Type 07 SOT" aren't you?

Just because you want something and you can in theory get it, doesn't mean you'll actually get it, you won't get a license for an automatic just because it's technically possible, the cops hate private gun owners, it's a chore to get a license they're actually supposed to usually approve.

California may be retarded, but you don't have to justify your purchases to some faggot with a badge, and you're actually in your right to use a gun to defend your property and life, in Sweden, you'll get raped in court if you shoot an axe murderer in your kitchen.
>>
>What Gun laws do you want
Somalia or Libya probably
>>
I would still take Californian laws over this mess I am dealing with in Australia. It's a circus.
>>
>>29569185
California:
+America (2nd Amendment)
+CCW
+No membership requirements
+Castle doctrine (and stand-your-ground according to wikipedia?)
+Despite being more expensive, it's actually easier to get legal NFA items than in Sweden.
-May Issue (de facto No Issue in some areas).
-Caliber restrictions.
-Magazine limit.
-Bullet buttons.
-Pistol roster.

Sweden:
+Cheap full-fun Swedish K and anything else you have a license for.
+SBRs and suppressors.
-Police have recently become notorious for arbitrarily denying license applications even for fudd guns and giving a valid "need" for a firearm.
-Pistol club membership a requirement for handgun license.
-No right to bear arms.
-De facto No-Issue everywhere.
-Using your firearms to defend your life or property is a guaranteed prison sentence.
-Getting a good collection going can take decades due to licenses.
-When taking the necessary courses required for licenses, you're pretty much cucked into thinking the laws are good and actually protect people. Just being caught disagreeing with the gun laws can get your applications denied.

Yeah, I'd pick Cali over Swedmalia any day of the week, familia.
>>
File: FDF M05 armor gear.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
FDF M05 armor gear.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>29569461
Seriously?
Winland here, we too have the mag-limit of 3 rounds tops if using a semi-auto for hunting, but that just means you either get smaller mags or apply a limiter into your existing ones. Or, if you want to get silly, don't use a magazine at all, making the gun a single-shot rifle.

Outside hunting, though, nobody gives a fuck. Be it 30 round assault clips, or 100 round drums, everything goes at the range.
>>
>>29569461
but I have to say, that idiot with his 10-22 wasn´t the brightest among ze jägers
>>
>>29569407
also, what gun?

>>29569185
Bänke, is that you?
>>
>>29573640
>also, what gun?
Schmeisser AR 15
For the fun and some foxes and weak deers mainly.
>>29573620
Cant blame him really. If a court goes Hitler and completely crashes the system i cant really blame the one guy, who was also in the right arguably.
>>29571945
Thats how it was here. We used 10 rounds or 30 on the range and the limited stuff while hunting. No problem with that whatsoever.
Now they said that technically you could use the 30 round thing while hunting, which would be illegal.
The court did something nobody expected and nobody but the judge is able to grasp how he could have reached that conclusion. I think the politicians told him what to say so they get most guns out of the system for obvious reasons.
>>
>>29571231
>Just being caught disagreeing with the gun laws can get your applications denied.
This is like the worst part, how they have power over you based on your opinion, which is outright fascism.

This faggot country can go to hell and I'm getting out of here.
>>
Seriöst, knulla polisen.
>>
>>29569185
thats not how it works in Sweden.
at all.
>>
commiefornian
I doubt that they give licenses to anyone that shows up and says something "I LIEK GUNZ GIBE LICENSE"
Also Sweden is a fucking shithole from what I read.
>>
>>29569185
I wouldn't obey either so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>29576548
Everything except swedish K's being obtainable is correct.
>>
Sweden bros.

So you can't shoot a guy with your gun in defense. Can you use it as a club? Or would you be better off grabbing absoutely anything else, including a pet dog, and using that as a weapon on an intruder?
>>
>>29579641
Defending yourself with anything would probably count as assault, so just bend down and spread wide.
>>
>>29579649
Wow. That sounds horrible. My condolences.
>>
>>29569185
>.50 Cal anything is banned
even blackpowder?
>>
>>29574729
can't you complain about the matter anywhere?
Heck, at least make a fuzz about it.
>>
>>29571231
I thought NFA stuff was banned in Cali. So no SBR/SBS, silencers, machine guns
>>
>>29571231
>+Despite being more expensive, it's actually easier to get legal NFA items than in Sweden.

uhh, what? I was under the impression that you need a dangerous weapons permit for that in CA, which basically means "fuck off, no"
>>
>>29569185

Neither
>>
>>29569185
>Fill out gun application.
>Background check that includes medical records, no criminal background.
>Child support papers (so they can see you dont owe any child support money).
>Almost $200 on legal papers.
>Requires gun club membership (around $100 a year)
>Shooting federation $100.
>Finger prints taken.
>Have three witnessess testify that you are good person with a lawyer $100.
>Submit all these papers to the police department.
>Waiting period of 120 days (licence always arrives a day 120th)
You now finally have a licence for posession (not carrying). But first you must
>Pass a basic gun usage and safety course ($55)
Now you can actually buy a gun (%11.5 sales tax, plus almost ~$200 of inflation to normal retail price.

Guess country/state this is?
>>
>>29579814
hell
>>
>>29579814
Massachusetts?
Connecticut?
>>
>>29579834
Neither. It's the US jurisdiction with one of the strictest gun laws ever...

& it's also the #1 in gun crime in the whole US

Gun laws really works !!

-> a whore territory pimped by Uncle Sam & also his favorite Laboratory... PUERTO RICO !
>>
>>29569219
Why is there always someone who never seems to understand the concept of hypotheticals?
>>
>>29579641
Yes you can use a gun in self defence in Sweden. If there is a clear and imminent threat to a persons life, then it would be considered legal. Cases of this are however rather rare. Just defending your property would be considered assault or atempted murder.
>>
>>29579716
It was the highest court in that matter which decided. Means the only options are:
-Gouvernment tells the court to shut up
-Constitutional court decides in our favour (which takes long but the decision was clearly unconstitutional)
-The section of the law is changed
-The whole law is changed
Since the hunting law is currently getting redone anyways it will hopefully get included there. Thankfully the court also pissed off several other gouvernment institutions with this decision and we are writing our party guys and the gouvernment. The decision is also full of errors and the Bavarian gouvernment has said it will support us. I think we actually have a good chance to see the whole matter resolved in a month or two.
>>
>>29579720
Machine Guns are actually legal to own in California.
>>
>>29580461
>some brown person breaks into your house
>is carrying away your tv
>shout racial slurs until they become enraged
>they charge you
>pull out your Sig P210 and shoot euronog in the chest
>cops come
>lolidunna he tried to hurt me i was in fear of muh life.

Why wouldnt that work
Why wouldnt that work?
>>
>>29569461
source please
>>
>>29582961
In English? None probably.
Its all over our hunting and gun forums/magazines/organizations though.
Also for what?
The ban itself?
https://www.jagdverband.de/content/verunsicherung-bei-beh%C3%B6rden-und-j%C3%A4gern-w%C3%A4chst (the German hunting organization)
https://forum.wildundhund.de/showthread.php?106789-Verbot-HA-mit-Magazinen-gt-2-Schuss
http://www.outfox-world.de/news/bayern-und-mecklenburg-vorpommern-setzen-urteil-zu-halbautomaten-um.html
http://german-rifle-association.de/verfassungsklage/

The treaty?
The "Berne Convention on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Natural Habitats". Dont know the section though.

The thing about the people not being able to register guns anymore?
Its in the sources I mentioned.
I also personally phoned the local office and asked what would happen now. Just like me they had no idea.
>>
>>29579628
> Everything except swedish K's being obtainable is correct
> except swedish K's being obtainable
nope, you can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAQvGuIJeuw
>>
Do you have a self defense clause?

The neutrality is tempting as is.
>>
>>29569268

Du känner rätt folk

t. en som skjutit k-pist.
>>
>>29569377

This is a lie. I personally know a 20 year old girl who got one a few months ago.

That beeing said it isnt exacly super easy.
>>
>>29578213
>from what I read.

That is your problem. We are fine ish. Its not even remotly close to what the memeposters want you to think.
>>
>>29569460
I like it, I would want the felons to have pay for right whether that is through fines, community service or military service.

What would your opinion on weapons that have barrel diameter exceeding 2inchs or a projectile exceeding a half pound?
>>
>>29583204
thanks
>>
>>29579641
It's hard as fuck to get away with using a weapon in self-defense, it's unimaginable how many rights a perpetrator has over his victim in court, couple that with incredibly lax prison sentences and criminals are really fucking babied around here.

"Oh what's that, you gangraped an 8 year old girl? I guess 2 years prison is pretty reasonable" - current Swedish courts.

"A stranger broke into your house at night and you broke his hand with a crocket mallet? How absolutely barbaric, pay him fines!" - same courts

Police: *has an average response time of 30 minutes if you live in a suburb and looks sternly on self-defense*
>>
>>29582841
See: >>29569800
Just because it's available to basically a special class of citizens with lots of extra red tape doesn't mean it isn't practically banned for normal people.
>>
>>29584332
No problem.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.