[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the Marines the whitest of all the services, despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: race armed forces.png (25 KB, 778x261) Image search: [Google]
race armed forces.png
25 KB, 778x261
Why are the Marines the whitest of all the services, despite also being the most physically demanding (I thought blacks were supposed to be good at running and physical tasks)? Why are there so many blacks in the Navy? I thought they couldn't swim?
>>
>>29568242
Patriotism.
>>
>>29568242
looking at that sourceless data I would say that the coast guard still is the best one. The other minorities are most likely asians, which are very intelligent and non problematic unlike nignogs.
>>
>>29568242
2 questions:

1. Does this count Hispanics as "white"?

2. Really? The Marines are whiter than the Coasties?
>>
Whites (including hispanics because congrats spics you're crackers now ever since zimzam) are still the majority race.
>>
Why are Hispanics and Semetics considered white?
>>
>>29568723
because our crime rate and education rate would be too low otherwise and might support white supremacy lol and the jews like to be white when it suits them.
>>
>>29571075
education rate would be too high*
>>
>>29568723
The Caucasus mountains are in Azerbaijan. Real 'caucasians' look semitic.
>>
>>29568723
They didn't used to be until around 2010. Make up your own conspiracy as to why.
>>
>>29568723
Because Orange is the new white
>>
>>29571130
because of crime rates and FBI studies showing literal almost zero rapes from white to black but blacks committing the most rapes per capita so they have to do EVRYTHING to padd our crime rates.
>>
>>29568242
Because statistically Combat Arms are dominated in the US Army by whites, while minorities tend to go towards Logistics and Combat Support branches for work experience.

Marines are, in their own words, Combat first and foremost.
>>
>>29568242
>I thought they couldn't swim?
They can't and the Navy knows exactly what it's doing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.