[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's with the PPK craze? you aren't 007. unless you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 194x259
what's with the PPK craze?
you aren't 007. unless you need it to blow your brains out during your hitler re-enactment/cosplay, i see no reason why people would consider this for their CCW. way better options out there with improved ergonomics and tacticool versatility.
>>
File: 1460252985622.jpg (169 KB, 730x564) Image search: [Google]
1460252985622.jpg
169 KB, 730x564
>>29567003
Because different people have different tastes, Mr. Glockfag.
>>
I noticed this too that there are like 5 different PPK threads today. And now there's another one. good job faggot.

I might buy one though just because I like it.
>>
>>29567003
You aren't the only person with an opinion in this world. Shocker, some people actually like the PPK.
>>
I really like my ppk. It's easy to shoot, reasonably accurate. Has very comfortable grip and the heft feels a lot better than a block brand block. So long as you aren't a faggot, the added weight doesn't make a dam bit of difference. I mean, have you seen the EDC mastabatory threads? With all the trash people carry there is no way an extra several ounces is going to matter
>>
>>29567003
>unless you need it to blow your brains out during your hitler re-enactment/cosplay

you can't judge me
>>
>>29567097

I'm convinced that either /k/ has a secret cabal of fanny pack wearers, or people are putting things in their pictures that they never take outside the house.
>>
>>29567309
you're a fag
>>
Because the PPK, Makarov, Bersa thunder, and Beretta model 84/85 size/style of weapons are all easy to carry
>>
>>29567003
PPK is very heavy for what it does.

Makarov is a better gun.

Both don't really cut it anymore in this day and age of black lynch mobs and knockout king players.
>>
>>29568130
The nogs can't count. One round is enough to make them scatter like deer. Plus everyone with a mak loads fmj and goes for the head anyway because that's where the gun points like a dowsing rod. A pack of them actually saves you bullets.
>>
>>29567003
i just want one for collection purposes. shame they're so much money.
>>
>>29569664
you can get a s&w .380 model for like $500, seems pretty reasonable to me.
>>
>>29567294
^This, you can go pound sand OP. If anything, I want a ppk NOW more than I did 10 minutes ago!
>>
>>29568381
You know how I know you don't live around them?
They all carry Glocks and other full size handguns.
A pack can out gun you.
>>
>>29568381
there is good defensive ammo available in 9mm Mak these days

Buffalo Bore, Hornady, and Double Tap all make it
>>
I'll tell you what I tell the, "Why would you need a thousand round clip automatic assult rifle?" retards;

I dont just buy shit I need. Ive spent thousands of dollars on crap I just WANT. So has everyone else who isnt a poorfag.
>>
>>29574308
That's what I tell people when they ask what's the point of my PS90. I tell them I wanted one, have a job that pays well, saved up the money, and spent my money on it. It was a want that I wanted.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.