[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it, /k/. I finally had my "oh shit" moment. Caught
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lol oops.jpg (96 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
lol oops.jpg
96 KB, 480x640
I did it, /k/. I finally had my "oh shit" moment. Caught the woods on fire and everything. Greentext to follow, if anyone gives a shit.
>>
>>29564018
Were you shooting flammable material out of a shotgun? That's what the last guy did.
>>
no now fuck off
but seriously - why would you ask if we care? just post the fucking story holy shit
>>
>>29564018
sure, go ahead
>>
I once..this one time I like did the thing and like.. I onced yeah like ... yeah I dids thing this one time I did the thing.
>>
>caught the woods on fire and everything
I like where this is going. Please continue.
>>
>>29564023
Not a shotgun
>>
>be me
>only one of my friends that are really into guns, but they understand their potential for fun and are slowly coming around
>talk them into visiting a gun shop with me last weekend
>as we're walking out to the parking lot I notice one is carrying a bag
>ask him what he bought
>"oh, you know, a couple of pounds of tannerite"
>"but what are you going to do with tannerite? you don't even have any guns"
>"no, but you do"
>"lol ok"
>by the time we got home, it was already too dark to shoot it, so we agreed to get together and shoot it this weekend (today)
>sometime over the course of the week, I remember that I have a mag full of tracers that my uncle gave to me when he sold his AR
>I've been saving them for an occasion exactly like this
>fast forward to today, we all meet up at a friends house and head back into the woods carrying guns, tannerite, and a stuffed monkey
>we build the monkey a cozy little cottage out of logs and scrap wood and place him atop the jar in the living room
>as we're getting ready to shoot, I reveal the tracers and their eyes light up
>>
Waiting...
>>
>>29564186
Proceed my son. Your confession falls upon understanding ears here.
>>
>>29564186
>we had built this cottage at the top of a little rise after checking out our backdrop to make sure there wasn't anyone or anything back there
>everything was declared safe and, since he bought it, I let my friend take the first shot at it
>miss, but the little orange streak was entertaining
>he hands the rifle back to me, I take aim and fire
>miss
>miss again
>miss again
>after the third try, I believe my scope to me off
>everyone else takes a crack at hitting the tannerite, and they all agree
>after applying a little Kentucky windage, we finally end up hitting our target
>tannerite exlodes, as expected, and monkey bits litter the surrounding trees
>everyone is satisfied, begin making plans for buying more tannerite and blowing more things up
>suddenly somebody says "I think the woods are on fire"
>everyone thinks he's joking
>he points out the smoke, someone else says its just the dust from the explosion
>everyone begins watching it for a minute
>oh shit, its actually smoke
>most take off running down range, one runs towards the house to grab a shovel
>when we arrive, we find a 30 ft ring of fire and the wind is pushing it out farther
>everyone begins stomping like crazy
>after enhaling a lot more smoke than I wanted to and scorching my boots, we eventually get everything put out
>other guy finally shows up with the tools and we double check to make sure nothings still burning
>we decide thats enough excitement for the day and go out for icecream
>nobody died
I learned something today, /k/.
>>
>>29564186
>>29564348

At least you didn't put it in a lawnmower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6V0S1m5a7U
>>
>>29564414
I'm sure we would have, but all we could find is a monkey.
>>
>>29564414
This is such a childish thing to do.... Especially if that nigga lost his leg because they wanted to be youtube famous for a day. Who the Fuck cares about seeing some fucked up lawn mower explode. Christ.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.