[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are .32 ACP and 9mm Luger the same?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (326 KB, 545x557) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
326 KB, 545x557
I'm confused. Buying ammo online for my Walther PP in .32 ACP/7.65mm

But isn't 9mm luger a bit longer of a round than .32 ACP?

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/ppu-32-auto-71-grain-fmj-50-rounds?a=1584518

Shit on me all you want, but just let me know that way I don't waste the money on ammo.
>>
>>29562073
9mm is .357 caliber, while 32acp is .32 caliber. they ARE NOT interchangeable.
>>
So don't buy 9mm.
It shoots .32 acp.
So just buy that instead of the 9mm in your picture.
>>
>>29562073
No, the pressures are very different and the calibers are also different. 9mm is equivalent to a .38 caliber neck casing while .32 ACP goes close to an 8mm neck casing. Not to mention that the 2mm extra in 9mm won't fit in your magazines. Unless you want a mangles hand and shrapnel, keep it .32 ACP
>>
>>29562097
Then why is it on the website, it's listed as .32 auto but on the box it clearly states 9mm luger? Am I missing something obvious here?
>>
>>29562121
Probably just used the wrong pic by accident or as placeholder.

9mm =/= 7.65mm
>>
Yes, exactly the same. Freely use one in the other. Also, kill yourself.
>>
>>29562097
9mm is .355 and .32 acp is .311/.312
>>29562073
OP, thats just a stock picture of the box for PPU. if you order .32 acp you, then you will get a box that says .32 acp.
>>
>>29562121
I think the picture is just incorrect, but just to be safe, order a different product or a different website
>>
>>29562141
So if I buy link related, I should be just fine? .32 Auto = .32 acp

Now I'm skeptical as shit. I've never had an issue buying ammo online for any of my guns before this.
>>
>>29562157
oh sweet jesus yes, you will be fine. They have used the stock images for magtech, S&B, PPU, and several other brands for years. And I have bought ammo from SG for years, from all those brands ranging from 7.62 nagant, to 9mm to .32 ACP, to .32 S&W l, to 7.62x54R. And never once got a wrong box of ammo. Just click the caliber you want and add that to cart.

Never realized that some could find internet shopping so difficult.

And yes .32 auto is .32 ACP. just like .45 ACP is .45 auto and 9mm Luger is 9x19 or 9mm Parrabellum. and so on and so on and so.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.