[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ammunition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1386192643962.jpg (59 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
1386192643962.jpg
59 KB, 500x448
How does /k/ long term store their ammo caches for SHTF situations?

Like storing things buried in the ground in locations you aren't going to check for several decades.

It's likely not as simple as putting things in an ammo can and burying them right?
>>
Blast it with piss to prevent oxidation from the atmosphere
>>
>>29561511
SHFT =living in a schadenfreude fantasy world.

Stock up if you find a sale.
Just keep a minimum of 200~250 for your rifle and 30~50 for your pistol.
>>
File: 1434338875801.png (1 MB, 1602x1200) Image search: [Google]
1434338875801.png
1 MB, 1602x1200
>>29561690
>Government confiscation or a potential civil war is a fantasy
>keep only 200-250 rounds

Government shill pls go
>>
>>29561511
Buy ammo can. I prefer plastic(weather resistance and will last longer underground than metal)
Buy large ziplock bags
Put Ammon in bag with those moisture absorption bags you find in random containers
Put set ammo in zip lock bag in ammo can
Bury it in a location that you know where to dig and not going to cause alarm(random flag in field)
>>
>>29561690
You forgot to add some zeros to those numbers.
>>
Save all the silicone packs you can.

Put a few in your ammo can.
Put a few in a trash bag then wrap the can in the bag.
Get it as tight as you can.
Then wrap that in duct tape.
Repeat, then bury.
>>
>>29561511

I like buying ammo in battle packs
>>
>>29561826
Noone needs more than 250 rounds for their rifle.

What are you? Some kind of criminal?
>>
>>29563004
Dude, I said minimum... not maximum.
>>
If you're sitting ammo in your house for shtf and you're storing it in your house (assuming you don't live out in the woods) you're fucking up.
>>
>>29563236
The purpose of the OP was about how to bury ammo in various safe locations.

Not at home.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.