[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/SHTF/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 481x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 481x396
Im worried about western civilization going to complete shit so tell me has /k/ been preparing for when everything goes tits up too?

>what will you carry with you?
>have you learned a martial art or h2h self defense?
>stockpiling food/water?
>>
File: 1460313581735.jpg (774 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1460313581735.jpg
774 KB, 2000x1339
>>29560522
Bumping with this.
>>
>>29560522
So, lemme tell you, bout the best prepping plan ever. You're gonna go through life like normal, and do the things you enjoy doing, and have some fun with little hobby skills here and there.

And then, when shit hits the fan, you'll have like a car and shit? Cuz you actually have a life and shit? And you'll leave the area, cuz the only thing that would prevent it, would be so devastating, no amount of bullshit food and water stockpiling is going to save you.
>>
>>29560598
That's bull shit, you can have a life and a job and a hobby, a tornado won't give a fuck it'll fuck your shit and your car in no time.
>>
>>29560625
Then I'll just use the copious amounts of money made from having a successful life to get whatever I need.
>>
>>29560674
Ok then, let me play devils advocate. Money doesn't mean shit, the world's economy has collapsed. Oil has skyrocketed and the entire economic system has ground to a halt. Food isn't stocking the shelves, electricity is out, society as you know it has ground to a halt. What will you and your paper do then?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I will go underground.
>>
>>29560771
What will you and 20 gallons of stored water do?

Let you die a little slower?
>>
>>29560771
>world's economy has collapsed
That does not mean all countries will dissolve, normal people are not antisocial and without moral.

If the police can't stop crime at that time, communities will keep crime in check themselves.
>>
>>29560888
Good answer, real winner you are. And I have a water collection device, I am farming my own food, I have animals for milk, meat, and eggs. I have a secure area to defend myself and supplies to look after me and my family. Now if you aren't going to provide anything productive in regards to this thread then I will have to politely ask you to fuck off you erroneous faggot.

P.S. die a little slower is the point of life buddy
>>
>>29560904
Have you seen Katrina? Marshal law had to be evoked because people couldn't govern themselves. I wouldn't even want to imagine that on a national or global scale.

Now I'm not saying that this is going to happen. My god I hope it never happens. I would just like to be prepared should the worst ever come to fruition.
>>
>>29560522
Load my supplies into my boat and head into the ocean. Final destination being an island
>>
>>29560926
Welp too bad, open board and I'm staying here. I know your little tacticool dreams are bullshit but you don't need to try to cut off free speech cuz someone points it out lolol.

Anyway, I'll just move onto a farm then, no biggy.

Oh and, the world's economy is never going to collapse, that's not how an economy works. Maybe if you spent a little time in reality and not shoving your nose into the dirt for morels you'd know that.
>>
Moving swiftly on, do people think that two rifles should be sufficient as well as two pistols, one main and one backup?
>>
>>29561042
Too heavy if traveling alone.
>>
>>29561111
I was more thinking of bugging in. If we did have to bug out I would give one to my wife so it shouldn't be to heavy.
>>
>>29560522
Evacuate reliable family and friends and make a kolony start my own empire from there
>>
>>29560778
We must not allow a mineshaft gap.
>>
Does anyone have any info graphics or advice on home defense like setting up a perimeter and the like?
>>
>>29561579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq6BrfZEQIM
>>
>>29561770
He had some interesting points
>>
>>29561795
Yes.
Choosing the time and place for a confrontation is advantageous compared to waiting and defending.
(Guerrilla warfare)
>>
>>29561896
Very true, of course bugging in is always slightly different, you can always place sentries out and about to offer an early warning system.
>>
File: new world order.jpg (25 KB, 620x361) Image search: [Google]
new world order.jpg
25 KB, 620x361
>>29560926
The new world order is this, and it's really very simple so even if you're stupid, which you very well may be, you can understand it. You ready? Here it goes, pay attention
>Give me your shit, or I will kill you.
>>
>>29562871
That only works for so long, after a while the weak have already been whittled out, the only people left will be the people that know how to, and can survive. People that will just as soon as shoot you if you tried a stunt like that.
>>
File: 46498492316498465.jpg (33 KB, 292x280) Image search: [Google]
46498492316498465.jpg
33 KB, 292x280
>>29561265
>>
>>29560778
can someone please shop a skinwalker in this pic
>>
>>29562934
Civilized world: The government wins.
Muslim world: The majority wins.
>>
>>29563235
As long as the government is capable of putting the help out there the infrastructure, the communication.
>>
File: 1460325133384-2.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1460325133384-2.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29563161
>>
>>29563631
Heh
>>
>>29560888
Only if you do nothing with the time that 20 gallons gives you!
>>
>>29561005
Uhhhhh, you do realize that the world economy can collapse right? It only requires a few large nations to declare bankruptcy to the World Bank, like if we were to do so, then the other nations of the world would have to bail us out. In the end, we crash everyone and all economies go to poop.
>>
>>29560904
You're kidding right?
>>
>>29563841
Sometimes I just rest my head on my desk and try and contemplate the stupidity and ignorance that some people have.
>>
probably just going to kill myself after eating all my food. if you find my house congrats, treasure trove. there will be a shitload of guns, tactical gear, and ammo all waiting for you. no food or water for obvious reasons. if you can power up my computer you can have my collection of /h/ and /l/ and jav
>>
>>29564547
Well that's cheerful
>>
File: SLR-107F_ai.jpg (36 KB, 774x222) Image search: [Google]
SLR-107F_ai.jpg
36 KB, 774x222
Why don't you own Kalashnikov 103?
>>
>>29564547
im literally burning down every house in my neighborhood if shtf
>>
>>29566349
Note to self don't live near this guy
>>
>be me be in california
>go to bed every night hoping "the big one" finally hits us
>leo will be busy protecting their families
>young liberal yuppies are left defenseless because they believe only cops and the military need guns
>by the end of the day I'd have a few cute young women and girls as my new play toys

I've never had any morals in the first place and would jump at the first chance I get once there is nobody to enforce the law or defend themselves.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.