[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally complete concealed class >soonest I can schedule
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: concealed-carry1.jpg (497 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
concealed-carry1.jpg
497 KB, 849x565
>finally complete concealed class
>soonest I can schedule an appt for fingerprints in FOUR MONTHS OUT

Is America REALLY getting that many licenses right now? NC here
>>
>>29557310
Which county?
>>
>>29557310
Schedule? Just walk into the police dept and do it. It's a whole 10 minute process.
>>
>>29557310
VA, 6 weeks from submission to receiving my permit in the mail.
>>
>>29557310

the same office that finger prints people for CPL's probablt fingerprints for govt jobs, DEA licenses (doctors and stuff), people who work in mental health/CPS. add all that plus a butt load of CPL's and mix in government inefficiency and you get a 4 month wait.
>>
Go stick up a 7-11, you'll have fingerprints done in a few hours.
>>
>>29557321
Wake
>>
>needed prints
Kek
>>
>>29557357
I work at a federally regulated facility and have a background check done every 3 years. It's shitty, all I need is prints, even though the facility I work at took a scan of my entire fucking hand.
>>
Also NC, Buncombe county.

Why would you schedule? Ive walked right into the sherrifs dept for all of my fingerprints which I've had to do for work and for CC.

Although buncombe is notorious for slowly processing your paperwork once submitted. My dad and I both took the class and went to the sherrifs dept at the same time. But he lives in haywood. He got his permit in about 2 weeks while mine took nearly 4 months. Such is life in busier counties
>>
>>29557381
This

And Onslow here
>>
>>29557381
Sheriffs department or Bureau of Identification under the jail?
>>
>>29557310
fucking NC is cuckolded as usual, in VA I bought my handgun in a rainy parking lot without showing any ID and got my CC cert online in 20 minutes.
>>
>>29557407
onslow isnt too bad since Sheriff Brown vowed to make the process faster for onslowcucks
>>
>>29557310
>fingerprints for CCW
lol cucks
>>
Dekalb county Georgia.

form, fees, photo, fingerprinting, all took one day and about $100. then 60 days to wait for it to arrive in the mail.

in other counties it is a few weeks. Dekalb and Fulton don't want to give permits but the state forces them.
>>
SC here

Took my class, which included fingerprints, and got my license in the mail in exactly 38 days
>>
When I went in for my CPL, tried city PD first and was told I had to schedule it. Soonest was over a month out.

Walked in to county sheriff department and waited for 10 minutes before being called back and printed.

I got my card in the mail a week before the day my appointment would have been, had I scheduled one.
>>
File: 1289767073512.jpg (49 KB, 528x384) Image search: [Google]
1289767073512.jpg
49 KB, 528x384
>being a bootlicker and voluntarily given the FBI your fingerprints
>>
>>29559498
>being a criminal and caring about that sort of thing.
You can't own guns, why are you here?
>>
NC here, rockingham co. Last time I walked into the sheriff's dept the deputy told me they were over 2 months behind on prints for CCW and pistol purchase permits.

Pistol purchase permits are a racket and free money so all the sheriffs support it. All the deputies hate it because it's stupid and extra work.
>>
Moving to VA next year, anything I should know? Likely living in Gainesville, if that matters.
>>
>>29558898
VAguntraining? i did that too, so fucking sweet
>>
>>29557310
yes, we have been setting new highs for NICS checks (best thing we have to track new gun purchases) every month for ten months straight now and the last twelve months saw the highest number of checks since records began.

Guns are flying off the shelves and many people who never even considered getting a gun before are now getting into it and getting CCW permits. My mom is one of them.

People as individuals are not stupid, they see the country has and will continue to go to shit. You can blame many things, the hordes of illegals that have flooded the country leading to the majority of babies being born here today being no white, you can also attribute it to government subsidized breeding of blacks and general hardcore drug abuse / joblessness and none of that would be wrong. However I primarily attribute it to the government and medias relentless fear mongering over 'gun violence'. Keep saying how there are so many guns and you can got shot any time, any place and people will logically figure that they themselves should have a gun as without one they stand little chance to defend against one.

I swear, these days I see mostly normal looking young people down to small children with parents and girls at the range. Used to be almost exclusively fat old fudds and young millfags (future fat old fudds) Girls are a big part of it according to the stats. Lots of girls are getting guns and that is great cause girls are over 50% of the voting population.
>>
>>29559568
haha i grew up in rockingham county.

unfortunately i moved to Mecklenburg before i got my ccw, its a 5ish month wait here
>>
File: 1456738610089.jpg (29 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1456738610089.jpg
29 KB, 255x255
Here's what I do op
>have handgun
>buy a holster
>throw it under a shirt

Permits are for cucks. Exercise your 2nd Ammendment the right way.
>>
>>29557310
It won't take four months.
They will refuse your permit under that religous freedom law NC passed because you are a faggot.
>>
>>29559530
>he already stated he had no intention of following the law
>YOU CAN'T LEGALLY HAVE GUNS
Tip top kek
>>
>>29557353
kekkiest
>>
>>29557310
Forsyth County fag here.

Completed ccw 8hr. class on Caturday two weeks ago. 9am and I was at the sheriff's office. Took a number and waited 30 minutes.
Paid my $95 and completed my app/finger prints

One hour
>>
>>29560001
We should start a trending hastag called #liberastories or something like that. Tell small anecdotes about how telling a criminal he can't legally own a gun caused his firearm to malfunction or explode.
>>
>We want small gvernrment!
>ok, here you go
>government funded facility now open twice in one week in august instead of five days a week
>>
>>29560256
People who advocate small government also advocate less regulation fuck head. You just want to make sure your extremely unproductive cushy public servant job remains safe by using scare tactics about what would happen if we cut back.
>>
>>29560256
I went to a private place for my Texas CHL fingerprinting... I think it was like a sylvan learning center... There really isn't a reason you couldn't get the shit done at walmart of kinkos...
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.