[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Except for the visible spotlights and mirror LEDs. How does /o/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 28
File: Screenshot 2016-04-10 07.04.56.png (970 KB, 1016x670) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-04-10 07.04.56.png
970 KB, 1016x670
Except for the visible spotlights and mirror LEDs. How does /o/ spot police vehicles in their city?

Vancouver, BC

>All police vehicles have insurance renewed on Feb.28 which is spotted on the license plate.
>Most unmarked PVs will have Police Interceptor badge on the tail.
>Smart enough to know the head/tail lights in the dark.

BONUS
>Delta highway patrol uses a completely unmarked Ford Explorer with longitudinally running roof racks which house cameras, FLIR, radar, etc.

Let's hear it /o/
>>
>>29556696
You can't in my area. Can't even use the headlight thing because they use all different kinds of cars. From Minivans to Corvettes
>>
>>29556707
The only time they bring out the random unmarked cars like minivans and shitty sedans are when there are public events or big holidays like Halloween or Canada Day. What city are you in?
>>
>>29556696
For what purpose do police need to hide the fact they are police? Anybody can stick a bunch of strobes in their windshield and try pulling people over. I don't pull over for unmarked vehicles. I call 9-1-1 to verify first.
>>
>>29556784
>Using phone while driving
>gets in more trouble
>>
>>29556784
Easy there edgemaster.

The fact that most people will notice a fully marked CV or Explorer when speeding. They'll be less likely to notice an unmarked vehicle ahead of them.

This is a police ID thread, not a police justice thread.
>>
>>29556696
because we told our local police forces to cut that highwayman shit out right quick and now the few unmarked chargers my local sheriffs office and city police use are pretty much dedicated perk cars for police captains to drive to their desk job in.

officially because "muh safety" because anyone in a blacked out SUV with a blue strobe could claim to be a cop and rob/kidnap you.

IRL because they only exist as a revenue generation tool to catch speeders and you can't fuck with upper middle class white people like that. Calls were made, too many housewives of important people got DUIs and $1000 speeding tickets, and the right people told them to cut that shit out.
>>
I always look at the hubcaps. Doesn't work for everything obviously but most of the time they are similar to the one in OP's image.
>>
>>29556784
to be highwaymen and generate grey area revenue for a city/county government, which in turn illegally is what their next yearly police budget is based on.

>>29556830
>supporting the use of public servants as a de facto illegal tax on people that look like they can afford to pay a ticket
>>
>>29556815
What is hands-free blu-tooth?

>>29556830
I'm edgy because this kind of police vehicle style is easily open for abuse by criminals? k den

ie: what this guy said >>29556836
>>
>>29556696
>/o/
Nobody is going to tell him?
>>
>>29556861
>Someone sneaking into your home at night while you're asleep and abducting you or family members without having to deal with a fight.
>>
>>29556872
Eh, fuck it. At least it's a different kind of thread.
>>
>>29556872
better than those faggots from /mu/
>>
>>29556696
undercover cops defeat the entire point of police presence. it's some 1984 tier bullshit to catch people for speeding more than stopping real crimes.

donut munchers need to get a better understanding of what protecting a community actually entails.
>>
>>29556916
This to be quite honest fampai
>>
>>29556696

>how to avoid unmarked or low profile cop cars

know where the speed traps are, dont have illegal shit in your car, be astute, be suspicious of any model cops use

or just dont speed

>better MPG
>less likely to get rock chips and shit if youre just chilling in the center right lane
>no tickets
>tires last longer
>>
>>29556877
No, retard. Because this happens.

http://fox43.com/2016/03/17/police-impersonator-pulls-woman-over-in-lower-paxton/
>>
File: polis.png (878 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
polis.png
878 KB, 800x531
They're not trying to be sneaky here so it's not a big concern.
>>
>>29556953
>don't have anything illegal in your car

everything smells like burning weed to a pig and there's no way of knowing that you aren't committing a felony at any moment of your existence within the US.
>>
>>29556953
>or just dont speed

What is this "not speeding" you speak of? Most highways in Vancouver are 80-100kph so it's hard not to speed.
>>
>>29556977

im white so i dont have to worry about that

>>29556978

I just do 70-75mph unless im passing some idiot

>80-100kph

dont you guys have some weird law where you can go up to 20% above the speed limit or something like that
>>
>>29556746
No, the only place I've seen them was on the side of the road with someone pulled over. They roll out the shiny new marked cars and RV command centers for special events here.
>>
>>29556856
spotted the only non-statist in the thread
>>
>>29556967
I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, just that if I was going to put all that money into impersonating an officer I'd just get a glass cutting kit and do it while everyone is asleep.

There isn't any way of telling that the black guy in link related wasn't just pulling her over as a joke. Loads of people in Vancouver have ex-police vehicles including some friends when we were in high school and we used to radar people and flash lights at them for fun. We were just fucking with people, not abducting them.
>>
>>29556847
Every police car I've seen (in southern Ontario, Canada) has no hub caps whatsoever and either rides on steelies or alloys. I was told that it a liability thing: if they have to jump the curb during a pursuit, hubcaps often come flying off and could injure a bystander.
>>
>>29556696
One way to tell for sure that it's NOT a cop:
Cops will never hang anything from the center mirror - it obstruct vision and surveillance, which is everything to a cop. I'm ex-LEA, BTW.
>>
>>29556994
40kph over the posted speed limit will be an automatic impound of your vehicle for a period of 3-30 days. I drove from Vancouver to New York and was excited that no matter how fast I drove I wouldn't get impounded.
>>
I generally just keep an eye out for 4 doors with one or two male occupants wearing black, that are clean, and 5 years old at best. Pass them doing 5 over, then speed up if I don't see uniforms.
...It helps that there was a documentary on traffic police near where I live, so we know a fair few of the unmarked cars. The others are easy to spot in daylight hours. The extra ariel used to be a dead giveaway, but they're using those stubby ones for phones now.
>>
>>29557023
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>29556696
Always black or white, always incredibly clean, always no markings or distinctive features of any kind. Always parked near the road in a suspicious manner (who else parks facing the road like that sitting in their car?).

Idk, usually I can spot them from a mile away.
>>
>>29557010
ITS JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>29556994
No, it's just that anything less than 20km/h over the limit is such a small fine that cops don't enforce it since they know it's bullshit too (exception:school zones because retard kids running out onto the road). Plus if you ever take the ticket to court, judges like to reduce small tickets even further to just $20 in court fees so it's not worth it for the police.

However, it can become an excuse to pull you over if you were a suspect in a crime and they wanted to mess with you.
>>
>>29556696
>American made- Ford in my college town, Chevy at home
>recent model
>always a neutral color- black, white, or gray
>always a neutral color
>>
>>29557024
On Ontario it's 50km/h over. Sucks to be in BC (who am I kidding, BC is infinitely better than ON for everything else).
>>
>>29557059

This. My trucks blend in, and im white. 0 worries.
>>
Black unmarked had the driver side mounted spotlight and antennas ticking out of his trunk.
And a bumbersticker that said "Smile! Next time i could be behind you!" Had a good laugh
>>
>>29557024

>excited no matter what i wouldnt be impounded

why not?

>>29557055

i dont fuck around when im in canada, ive been pulled over for doing 5 over. luckily i got off because we ended up BS-ing about brit military shit. canuck cops seem to have a vendetta against americans. at least in ON
>>
>>29556994
>>29557068
>In Ontario, as of September 2007, drivers caught speeding 50 km/h over the posted speed limit may have the vehicle that they are driving impounded immediately for 7 days and their license suspended for 7 days and have to appear before the court. For a first conviction, they face an additional $2,000-$10,000 fine and 6 demerit points; they may also face up to 6 months in jail and licence suspension of up to two years. For a second conviction within 10 years of the first conviction, their license may be suspended for up to 10 years
>>
>>29557088

nice hitler dubs. ON sucks dick.
>>
>>29557084
cops prefer to pull over out-of-province plates because the drivers are unlikely to challenge the ticket.
>>
>>29557084
>excited that no matter how fast I drove I wouldn't get impounded.
Learn how to greentext.

As far as I know, the US doesn't have speeding impound laws like Canada does. Needless to say, I'm sure reckless or careless driving could get your vehicle impounded.
>>
>>29557092
Canada's speed laws are on par with England's laws against "weapons".
>>
>>29557098

>if you dont quote exactly you dont know how to greentext

>muh sacred 4chan rules

fuck off back to /b/
>>
All police cars in va have an L at the end of their plate atleast where im at also mah hedlights
>>
>>29556696

I never like the idea of the police trying to be sneaky in day to day activities.

The whole 'we need to catch criminals unawares' thing really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It seems like they are either admitting they are busting people for things that are so harmless that they can sit back and watch before busting or allowing bystanders to be endangered so they can collect a ticket.

Neither possibility is good in my book.

I'm a safety inspector at my place of work and I would be fired if I stood around watching someone do something unsafe and only intervened when I could fine their company for it. Preventing an unsafe situation is 100% preferred to catching someone during or after the fact.
>>
>>29557096
100% true. Though it also applies to me and my Ontario plates when I'm in Michigan.
>>
>>29557118
>excited no matter what i wouldnt be impounded
Let's swerve in and out of traffic and point airsoft guns at other drivers!

>excited that no matter how fast I drove I wouldn't get impounded.
Let's drive really fast while still being smart about it.

fuck off back to /mlp/
>>
>>29557088
I suspect they thought you were smuggling something and wanted an excuse to check you out.
>>
>>29557131
Not exactly the same thing. You can't arrest someone for a crime they might do in the future. They actually have to break the law first.
>>
>>29557128

in MI they all have X in the middle

ie. L55 X OMY

pretty easy to spot.

>>29557136

to be fair 90% of people on the highway i see with ON plates are driving like fucking lunatics, 80 mph + all the time. Ohio people too. Are cops are pretty lax about speeding here and our speed limits are higher than OH and ON but goddamn you guys go ham when you get in MI.
>>
File: kys.jpg (31 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
31 KB, 500x408
>>29557147

being this autistic about posts on an outdated indonesian noodle painting forum
>>
>>29556994
I got a speeding ticket for 7 miles per hour over the speed limit. 72mph in a 65 zone. Cost me around 450$. Shit is retarded.
>>
In Alberta on the QE2 the cops run all sorts of wacky shit, seen a truck pulling an 18 foot horse trailer pulling someone over, welding trucks pulling people over, other non standard shit. Watch out, comrades.
>>
>>29557188

jesus fuck. where, ON?
>>
>>29557188
OP here. I was driving home from Oregon and got stopped doing 90 in 65. Told me that I was going 5 over and gave me a $100 ticket which I got reduced to $30 because he didn't have me on radar.
>>
Living in New York City, It is honestly impossible to tell what is or is not a police car besides from the obvious Dodge charger, Ford Fusion, Ford Crown Vic, and Chevy Impala

I've personally seen these cars used by they NYPD as unmarked cars with lights and stuff
Honda Civic
Honda Fit
Nissan Altima
Various Lexus cars
Various Infiniti cars and SUVs
Some sort of Mazda sedan
Various Chevy SUVs

Once I even saw a beat up, rusty Ford Ecoline van that no one would ever suspect. It had a construction company's logo and phone number plus it had ladders and other construction tools on it as well. Was definitively surprised when it lit its siren when it had to go somewhere important

Granted, the non standard cars aren't really used to pull over speeders (mostly for undercover work i think?) but they have a whole ton of "nonstandard" police vehicles to use
>>
>>29557206

thats fucking impressive. i got rolled doing about 116mph in a 70 and when i got stopped he said he clocked me at 99 and wrote me a ticket for 5 over.

pretty fucking cool cop all things considered, he could have written a ticket that would have cost me my license.
>>
>>29556856
This guy
>Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?
>AM I BE-
>Sir, you were speeding
>YES BUT AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>29557223
I know. I was on my way back from the Kershaw/Zero Tolerance factory sale and he was carrying a ZT knife on him so I'm pretty sure he let me off easy because we were knife bros
>>
>>29556916
undercover=/=unmarked
Undercover officers are used in drug raids, prostitution, sting operations, etc
>>
>>29557225

hes probably one of those "sovereign citizens" that record cops when they get pulled over speeding

>>29557227

kek. cop let me off once because we were bullshitting about Glocks and working EMS
>>
I've seen police undercover minivans, like a typical soccermom style shitbox beige van
>>
>>29557225
>2016
>implying the national speed limits don't need to be increased
keep "safely" going 20mph slower than the flow of traffic then, enjoy causing a major traffic accident by cutting off someone at 60 in what everyone else rightly treats as an 85.
>>
>>29556994
>im white so i dont have to worry about that

>whites are never victims of police abusing authority
Sure thing.
>>
>>29557247

as much as I'd like to be able to drive faster, people already drive 10 or more over anyways, and most people drive like shit already. i dont need them going any faster, giving them and me less time to react.
>>
>>29557250

sorry mate, im polite at traffic stops and never had a problem with cops, even the power tripping ones. i dont feel the need to sperg out anytime i interact with the police for fear of being labeled a "boot licker"
>>
>>29556994
>i'm white so the police won't fuck with me!
wew lad, the sheltered faggot is strong with this one. Go 49.5 in a 45 in a decent, let alone nice car and you'll have a cop writing you a $1-400 "fuck you btw this costs less than contesting it thanks for helping me meet my quota citizen" ticket. State troopers literally have nothing to do besides pull over nice cars, chasing the "15mph over" big fish big money but going for a 5mph over on an offday.
>>
>>29557247
Stay on the right lane if you're going to be moving slower than most traffic. It's common courtesy on the road.
>>
>>29557254
>but everyone already speeds, if we raised the limit they'd just speed more!
>this is why we need cops to treat it as a piggybank and be complicit in local government abuses!
>>
>>29557291

kek.

i've been pulled over a shitload, between 16 and 24 i probably got 10 tickets yet somehow i kept my license. How? admit you were speeding, be polite to the police and they'll rarely write you a ticket with points. Only got two tickets with points - 1 point each, and never got a ticket over $150.

Sorry you piss the police off so they decide to fuck you over.

>he expects to break the law and face no consequences

>herp a derp cant contest the ticket

contest every ticket, they dont even show up to court half the time

stay mad.
>>
In australia its easy. If you see a Holden commodore thats less than 5 years old its a cop.

Bogens cant afford new commodores so they buy old ones
>>
File: densemf.png (521 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
densemf.png
521 KB, 720x528
>>29557306

id prefer people not all be driving between 80 and 100 mph because more people would die

>hurr then you support the pigs fucking over people man

be more retarded.
>>
>>29556696
The police in my town started using non-descriptive police cars. Guess which cars they use. Black Dodge Chargers for their routine.
>>
Bong here, you can't, they use anything.
>call the police a few weeks ago because someones breaking into a house opposite me
>mfw a red toyota yaris pulls up and two officers charge out of it
>>
>>29557317
>I've perfected being a peice of shit and know when to lick that boot
>being nice to cops will keep them from writing you a revenue ticket
I'm not sure if you're a liar or just one of the faggots that thinks getting speeding tickets is normal. Protip: it's not supposed to be.

>>29557333
>the near assured death of any head on collision in a modern composite frame vehicle north of ~40mph doesn't matter, dieing at 80mph makes you more deader!
do you grab guns too?
>people doing what they already do will raise traffic fatalities!
just like that sunsetting of the AWB caused all dem deaths amirite

>hurr there's nothing wrong with being complicit in barefaced government corruption in my community!
>not like I can do anything about it like all those other localities that have
>>
>>29557291
I've been pulled over in BMWs, AMGs, and a then new F430 all for speeding. Before the officer came to the door all of my windows were rolled down, interior lights on, hands on the wheel and the documents placed on the centre console. Problems? None. Tickets? None. Maybe don't be so retarded when you get pulled over and you won't get fucked. The highest ticket I've had was >>29557206.
>>
>>29557388
>Go 49.5 in a 45 in a decent, let alone nice car and you'll have a cop writing you a $1-400 "fuck you" ticket
>was written a $100 fuck you ticket
>>
>>29557405
For going 90mph in a 65 and almost rear ending the cop because I was so tired. I was expecting to get a ticket worth at least $400 for that. Instead it was $100 and I bullshitted with the officer about knives for 10 minutes. I'm sorry you're so terrified of all police officers, anon. Maybe if you were white and showed some respect to people then you'd have it a bit easier
>>
>>29557386

>I don't understand how reaction time works so I'll just call you a gun grabber

Thanks for proving you're genuinely retarded not just "pretending"
>>
>>29557423

No man you're a boot licker don't you get it? Brb gonna go listen to rage against the machine and yell at my mom
>>
>>29556977
>paranoid shit head
>>
>>29556696
in Orlando the fuckers drive unmarked camrys
>>
>>29557151

I think people are generally less inclined to commit crimes when they know there is a police officer within eyeshot of them. When they try to be 'stealthy' with unmarked vehicles it gives me the impression that they are more interested in busting someone after they have committed a crime than actually preventing one from occurring in the first place.

Traffic stops are especially bad about that to me.

>try to blend in with traffic so someone feels comfortable committing a moving violation
>bust them for that because it could have endangered other drivers
>blend in with traffic rather than stand out like a sore thumb so that someone will possibly endanger others so that you can bust them

That makes it seem like protecting the drivers on the road is only coincidental to catching people on moving violations. If the interest was in safer roads than making drivers aware of their presence would be given more emphasis.

To go back to my work example, I know that people violate safety regulations on a regular basis. However I've only had someone violate regulations in front of me a handful of times after years on the job. Me and other people in my position regularly walk the jobsites we are on and make our presence well known and it keeps people aware that the rules are going to be enforced.

If we did it like some police departments do then we would wear generic PPE, plain hardhats and actively try to bust people. I'm sure we would be handing out fines on a regular basis but we would only be doing that because there were not preventative measures taken.
>>
>>29557423
>starts thread about IDing undercover traffic cops
>chronically pulled over for speeding
>so far the cops spit first
>this means they'll always spit first
>relying on the magnanimity of people who have to make money for the county or "scaling back" within the department happens

I don't live in bumblefuck m8, the cops in real states have more on the line than an oregon speedtrap talking knives with you as he takes a hundo from your wallet. Haven't gotten a speeding ticket ever and my locality stopped using undercover cars and speed cameras because people got fucking pissed. stay mad about paying the speeder fee so I don't have my property taxes increase.
>>
>>29557237
>in drug raids, prostitution, sting operations, etc
Which have nothing to do with public protection. What reinforces the point again: going undercover defeats the purpose of police.
>>
File: Twilight Vic.jpg (45 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Vic.jpg
45 KB, 800x522
>>29556696

I used to be very good at recognizing the pattern of Crown Vic headlights behind me, so I knew to slow the fuck down as a precaution.

Now cops seem to be transitioning to Explorers and Taurii, but those are pretty easy to recognize as well. You just get more false alarms.

RIP in peace Crown Vic
>>
File: plrplce.jpg (109 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
plrplce.jpg
109 KB, 500x281
we're surrounded by HIGH RESOLUTION and MECHA, how the fuck did /o/ get in here?

but /o/ and /k/ and /out/ and /pol/ and /x/ can all get along for the most part.

anyway, since crown vics aren't as popular as they used to be, you have to default to chargers. all chargers are cop cares until otherwise known.

now these fuckers have chevy caprice's. nobody has a chevy caprice, so when you see one you know it's government shit.

then there's these ticket writers, pic related.
>>
>>29556696
In Calgary they were using white trucks with caps and ladders on the side for a while, but they've gone back to regular markings. I think they figured out that our crop of idiot drivers don't notice anything anyways, so why bother with subterfuge?

I just wish they spent more time catching assholes who don't stop for pedestrians in crosswalks.
>>
half the local cops here drive around with their radar detectors on. KU band warning goes haywire a good half mile out
>>
>>29557474
I ain't mad at all. Just thought I'd make a thread to see how other people ID vehicles. Seems like you're the one who's upset about something.
>>
Talking about speeding. Why not equip all cars with governors preventing prolonged (more than 1 minute) overspeeding in the first place?
>>
>>29557500
I've never stopped for peds at crosswalks unless there is a line of cars behind me. It makes more sense for 200lbs of meat to stay stationary for 10 more seconds than for 3000lbs of metal travelling at 60kph to come to an abrupt stop and wait for 30 seconds.

>>29557520
What's the point of owning a car if you can't go Ricky Bobby?
>>
>>29556696
>spot police vehicles in their city?

Cop wheels.
>>
>>29557520
why not just raise speed limits instead, since the national speed limit laws only exists as a response to the 1973 oil crisis, not "muh safety"
>the more you know.jpg
>>
any black truck that's really clean and shiny i tend to be weary of

definitely the black part, if the truck in OPs pic was say red id assume it was normal
>>
>>29556696
OP this is /k/ not whatever you're taking about.

Also, I garuntee OP is a cop new to 4chan looking for ways for the police to better conceal their cars.
>>
>>29557013
Where I live it's always those steel wheels with the chrome centres. It makes the ghost cars stand out pretty plainly.
>>
>>29557550
See? Real law enforcement highlights stupidity of some laws and create incentive to change them. So instead of having stupid laws and living illegal people would make proper laws and live legally. What is better for not niggers? Governors MUST happen.
>>
>>29557586
lol. Got my boards mixed up. My bad guys.
>>
>>29557237
Which again in reality does not hurt anyone as much as murder.
>>
>>29557098
>As far as I know, the US doesn't have speeding impound laws like Canada does. Needless to say, I'm sure reckless or careless driving could get your vehicle impounded.
We do, actually. In a lot of states, going 20mph+ over the speed limit is considered Reckless Operation and they they'll tow your car.
>>
>>29557542
No, they are not stopping when people are in the crosswalk and walking. They basically count on the pedestrian either jumping back or walking forward fast enough that they won't be in the way by the time the car gets there. Then there are the ones not looking for pedestrians when they make right-hand turns.
>>
>>29557660
Nice try, high school kid. Lots of people say that, but nobody ever has proof of it happening. Reckless driving requires proving intent.
>>
In RI, all LE license plates are a solid baby Blue color, much different than the little waves on the solid white plates everyone else has.

Sometimes the spotlight isn't there, but you can usually see the little light panel affixed to the inside of the roof, like in OPs pic.

The unmarked cars are always Dodge chargers in a solid gray, black, or dark blue color.
>>
>>29557830
And they usually have blacked out basic rims.
>>
>>29556696
Thanks vanbro
>>
>>29557571

>truck

you call magazines clips too don't you?
>>
>>29557608

>lol
>mixed up
>my bad

definitely a cop. go back to facebook.
>>
>>29556978
Then don't go 150 like many idiots I see on highways

Always feels good to see that guy who sped past 5 guys going the limit and weaving through the lanes to be pulled over a few kilometers up.
>>
>>29556707
Corvette cop. That sounds pretty rad.
>>
>>29556707
My state police use forfeited cars as unmarked patrol cars. I've seen people get pulled over by 2015 mustang boss with rims & paintjobs.
>>
>>29556696
CA Exempt plates
>>
OPP highway cars are fuckeasy to spot.

peel region cops are too, even their unmarked units stand out like a baboons asshole.
>>
>>29558184
So what's the point in having a vehicle that can easily exceed that speed? Speed isn't an issue, bad driving is an issue. Look at fatality rates on highways like the autobahn and compare them to highways in Canada and the US. In Germany they have real driver training and people understand that bad shit is going to happen if you're sitting in the left lane on your phone. If we had a better driver training program and properly constructed highways then speed like that wouldn't an issue.
>>
File: michigan state trooper.jpg (274 KB, 1024x605) Image search: [Google]
michigan state trooper.jpg
274 KB, 1024x605
yfw michigan state cops
frick'n mayberry...
>>
so who the fuck is going to push a bill to increase speed limits?

fuck this 15/hr bullshit, give me a speed limit increase already.
>>
>>29556861
>what is hands free calling?
Also illegal here. As is eating or drinking or fucking with kids/friends in the back seat or fucking with the radio while driving, AND it's a primary offense so they can pull and cite you for it by itself.
>>
>>29556696
I used to be an emergency vehicle upfitter, so it's pretty easy.

interior lightbars
dash lights
deck lights
license plate side lights
grille lights
hide-a-way strobes, mostly LED now
visor lights
sirens mounted behind the grille
>>
>>29556696
Local departments around me in NorCal have switched almost completely over to the new Explorer SUV so if you know their headlight outline then you're good. Also they usually have spotlights on both sides.
>>
>>29556696

I fucking love the new Fords. They look so mean, like cop cars should.
>>
>>29558508
>muh traditional markings
>>
>>29558508
I never feel sorry for people who get stopped by MSP. You can spot those cars miles away
>>
>>29557098
Most states do, though not directly by speeding.

Here, 15mph-30mph over is automatically reckless endangerment and is a mandatory arrest (and subsequently impoundment). Over 30mph is automatically attempted vehicular homicide, which is a felony and automatic seizure of the vehicle, and if convicted automatic forfeiture of the vehicle on top of any sentence.

Many other states have the same or similar laws.
>>
>>29556977
>be white
>live in mountains of colorado
>chevy duramax 3500
>never get pulled over. Doesnt matter if you do anyway. Just shoot the shit with rhe cops unless you are in Denver for some stupid reason.

Stay pleb.
>>
>>29557344
Are you in Houston? That's what HPD uses for traffic patrol. Stealthy reflective marking. They have white ones also.
>>
>>29556696
Personally if I see a plain white or black vehicle that's speeding like they're hot shit then I assumed it's and asshole or an asshole with a badge.
>>
>>29556696
I used to be an emergency vehicle upfitter, so it's pretty easy.

interior lightbars
dash lights
deck lights
license plate side lights
grille lights
hide-a-way strobes, mostly LED now
visor lights
sirens mounted behind the grille
>>
>>29557237
Here they sit in bar parking lots and arrest people for public intoxication the second they step off the property, without a breathalyzer or field sobriety test.

They also have no fucks to give about the people that were falling down drunk getting into cars and driving off, all because a public intoxication ticket was steeper fines.

They deal with drugs here by torching anything that could even remotely be a meth lab and completely ignore the weed and coke dealers.
>>
>>29558508
the pencil eraser flasher is pretty cool though
>>
>>29557481
Ok edgelord. Lets take a look for a second. What is reealllyy making our community shitty? Is it the speeders? Or the wife beaters? Or is it that guy on the street corner selling meth and coke to our kids, who then shit up our community.
An undercover can buy a bag of coke, arrest him, make a deal, and catch more dealers and maybe his supplier easier than a uniformed officer can.

So fuck off edgelord.
>inb4 BAITED
>>
File: nissan-gt-r-police-car.jpg (26 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
nissan-gt-r-police-car.jpg
26 KB, 600x337
A reminder that this thing is operating in Florida.

And unlike those stupid Dubai cars, its operational.
>>
Thankfully I grew up in Ohio where unmarked cars were highly regulated. It was a rare sight to see them because they are only used by undercovers for drug enforcement raids and other things like that.

It's in the law that if units are conducting scheduled traffic/law enforcement they must be plainly marked.

While driving cross-country though, I saw some crazy unmarked cars. The most memorable was someone being pulled over by state boys in a bright metallic orange Mustang, big ass ugly rims, and purple Autobot logo stickers from Transformers.
>>
>>29558842
They try to look like boy racers.

I can't wait for autonomous cars to completely ruin their revenue.
>>
>>29557024
Actually, driving double the speed posted, and in most states 20-25 over, is a felony and your car is impounded. You're just lucky.
>>
>>29558682
What shithole dictatorship do you live in that will ticket you for speaking?
>>
>>29558879
>not noticing what Britain looks like
>>
>>29558842
I should add that things like this have been done to try and circumvent the regulations. Using dark text is really hard to notice, but thankfully the light bar is always a dead giveaway
>>
>>29558817
>be working for TNT
>don't look shady enough for UC
>sit outside of bars all night
>ask people for a cigarette
>radio in if they smell of booze
>half of them make it to their cars
>stopped only ONE car with a DD
We do have department quotas, but they're a joke. They're passed by the first week of the month.
>>
>>29558879
37 of the states, all federal land and military bases including DNR and national forests, and most urban metro areas?
>>
>>29558892
North Carolina, actually. But nice try.
>>
>>29558914
Uhhh, you should probably move from NC. Literally everywhere else you can use bluetooth
>>
>>29558939
See two posts up.

Not any more.
>>
Only time I was pulled over by one was because some asshole was doing 10 under the speed limit in the far left lane so I changed over 2 lanes to get around a mess of cars. Didn't see the undercover until I passed doing 90 in a 65 and he changed lanes right behind me. Changed lanes again and he followed, realized I was busted so I moved over to the right lane and start getting all my info ready when he hit the lights.

Apparently he clocked me
Only at 10 over, we talked about guns since I declared my ccl before he asked and was given a warning.

State cops tend not to give a shit unless you're doing something really fucking stupid.
>>
File: nyc.jpg (23 KB, 479x269) Image search: [Google]
nyc.jpg
23 KB, 479x269
>>29556696
any crown victoria, cheby impala, ferd escape
>>
>>29558842
You actually pulled over for a niggermobile? How retarded are you?
>>
>>29558954
Jesus, glad I live in Washington. Its encouraged here to use your cars Bluetooth.
>>
>>29558914
>>29558954
Citation please. I'm not reading through 37 states worth of motor vehicle and traffic law. I call bullshit.
>>
>>29558986

>citation
>in a police cop car thread
>>
>>29556696
Virginia cops are pretty easy to spot, they are usually driving Crown Vics (still) in older counties, fucking Caprices which are hilariously obvious, the undercover Ford Tauruses and Explorers are also very obvious because of the run flat tires and spotlights on the side.

I really don't understand how people can't see them from a mile away. Even when they set up a speed trap they park towards the flow of oncoming traffic which is a dead giveaway.
>>
File: 1394456317799.png (1 MB, 853x959) Image search: [Google]
1394456317799.png
1 MB, 853x959
>>29559015
>>
>>29558939
What does NC have to do with it? You can hold the damn thing with both hands if you want to here. Only law is no texting.
>>
Grey/black/white car
Usually made within the past ten years
Very clean exterior
Light bars in front dash and back window
County or state "official" license plates (usually)
The spotlight is a dead giveaway tho

My main problem is paying attention for them
>End of day friday, on my way home
>May have been speeding slightly
>On a straight stretch
>Long day at work, I'm just trying to get home, pretty much on autopilot at this point
>There's a marked state trooper car in the median that I don't see until he pulls out behind me
>Look at speedometer, 75 in a 55
>"fuck, he's got me"
>Blue lights me, I pull over as soon as the right lane opens
>"Sir the reason stopped you is because you were going 75 in a 55, can I have your license and registration please?"
>Steps back about halfway between my car and his, I guess talking to dispatch for a minute or two
>"Look man I'm not gonna write you a ticket, just slow down and pay attention next time"
>EverythingBetterThanExpected.rar
>>
>>29556861
>>29558682
>>29558879
>>29558914
>>29558939
>>29558986
http://www.distraction.gov/stats-research-laws/state-laws.html
>literally cant even bother to google "distracted driving state laws"
>>
File: 660246.jpg (375 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
660246.jpg
375 KB, 900x720
who /best uniform/ here
>>
File: hb45yh4q5.jpg (25 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
hb45yh4q5.jpg
25 KB, 575x323
>>29558197
Florida? My first days down here I saw a fucking green 2007 Fusion light up and pull someone over.
>>
>>29558912

so that's the game, obey the traffic laws for the first week of the month, then fuck off for the next 3 weeks?
>>
File: 1450229505076.jpg (91 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1450229505076.jpg
91 KB, 1000x666
>>29558866
japanese cop cars look fuckin slick
>>
File: Popo.jpg (102 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Popo.jpg
102 KB, 620x349
>>29558762
Montreal canada actually
>>
File: bolice.jpg (283 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
bolice.jpg
283 KB, 1024x683
i like my cities cop cars
>>
>>29559199

they're shit ticketwritermobiles which i already pointed out.

they have no car guy appeal.

the only civilians you'll find in these are women.
>>
>>29558892
Hands free phone use while driving is completely legal here in the uk as is operating the radio, talking with passengers, etc as long as it's not cauing you to be distracted to the point of drifting out of your lane or braking late for stuff.
Whats more, being merely intoxicated in a public place is not somthing you can be arrested for here, it's only if your drunkeness is causing you to act in a disorderly fashion, then it becomes an offence of drunk and disorderly conduct.
In future just stick to laughing at our gun and knife laws and CCTV culture (which are fucking dogshit and deserve to be laughed at) my burgerfat friend.
>>
>>29559222

offense* of drunk AND disorderly conduct?

so what is it? offense of drunk conduct? disorderly conduct? or drunk AND disorderly conduct specifically?

laws and shit nigga.
>>
>>29557216

Not to mention the regularly marked yellow taxi cabs they use. NYPD give 0 fucks.
>>
>>29559216
we have chevy caprices which i like a lot. let me try and find a picture. im not really a car guy though so idk
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>29559216
cant find a larger picture but these guys have a lot of power
>>
>>29559273

i can tell.

the only good thing about the caprice is that it's rwd.

because it's a fucking australian holden import.

i wouldn't be surprised if chevrolet makes the camaro fwd with their current level of cucking.
>>
File: tAmV5m5.jpg (372 KB, 2000x1389) Image search: [Google]
tAmV5m5.jpg
372 KB, 2000x1389
>>29559077
>>
File: cop car.jpg (474 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cop car.jpg
474 KB, 1024x768
>>29559308
interesting. my local department has cameros, caprices, tahoes, and explorers.
>>
In Australia the speed cameras cars tend to have a few identifying features
A new clean car
Large bumper
Extra antennas
Parked on the road in weird places
Car allways faces the road

You get used to spotting them, the Australian police love their speed camera cars, they make millions off them, they literally print money for the govenment.
>>
File: wsp.jpg (208 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wsp.jpg
208 KB, 1280x720
>>29559337
what euro is this? my state won best uniform a few years ago and is one of two states that use a bow tie
>>
>>29559243
>>29559243
Drunk AND disorderly conduct.
If you're just stumbling home from a session with your friends at the pub, that's fine, if you're shouting, swearing at people, being a dick to cops, following people around, etc because you're drunk, then you'll get booked for it.
>>
>>29559096
No, for most of the US you want to keep legal the last week of the month.
>>
>>29556971
Swedish cops are actually pretty bro tier.
> Last summer I was heading down from Oslo through Goteborg to Copenhagen for a festival (You know which one), going an average of 160 KPH +in a 110/120 zone. I had swedish cops just driving past, not giving a single fuck. In Norway I'd go to prison for that.
Might be something to do with me driving pic related
>>
>>29556836
I wish I lived where you did.

In Northern VA, stealthcops form about 25% of the drivers on the road after about 10pm.
>>
I just get a creeping feeling and then check.
>>
>>29559344

>cameros

holy shit get it right tyrone.

>>29559380

10-4
>>
after dusk, cops here usually sit in the median with their headlights on. ive noticed recently, they sit on the other side of traffic, pull a u turn, then chase you down.
>>
i hate interceptor suvs that look like exploders

fuckin pigs
>>
>>29557550
>not "muh safety"

Didn't start out that way, but now they are. In 1973, when the limits were dropped, all the fudds realized that they could live out on the farm for another 10 or 20 years instead of moving into the nursing home. No more problems driving into town.

Raise the speed limits and a huge group of geezers will be stranded out in the country of be forced to move into assisted care. AARP sees to it that this isn't going to happen.
>>
>>29559432
lmao stay mad degenerate
>>
>>29556953
>just don't speed
sometimes they'll just pull your ass over on a whim.

>driving friends home after a concessions duty shift during high school
>get pulled over by a stealthcop
>apparently my emissions inspection tags expired THAT DAY
>hand him the needed info
>cop notices I have a black kid and a hispanic in the car
>YEAH DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY GUNS OR WEED IN THERE?
>have a completely clean record, both my buddies are chubby good boys who are keeping themselves in line
>gives me a ticket anyway

Flash forward 1 week later
>mom drives me to school
>new emission tags still haven't arrived
>gets pulled over
>"oh hello ma'am I just wanted to let you know that your tags expired. You're free to go :^)"
>no ticket
>no questions

I just wished that the enforcement was consistent. More often than not these stops feel like they're excuses to profile people.

And yes, I know I was technically in the wrong with the inspection tag.
>>
>>29559485
>break the law
>huurrrrr why am i getting pulled over this ain't fair!
>>
>>29559435
>as per usual, boomers ruin everything
why can't they die faster
>>
>>29559502
I'm not bitching as much about getting pulled over as much as I'm pissy about the enforcement being completely slanted in my area.

I get it, I was in the wrong. I fucked up and should have gotten the inspection done. Why the fuck is someone else who is breaking the exact same law in an even worse fashion get off scott free?
>>
>>29559502
>supporting random tag searches
>supporting revenue gathering activities
>supporting civil rights violations
I guess some don't just lick the boot, they deepthroat it and stick a pinky up it's ass.
>>
>>29559152
Subtle
>>
>>29559529
how is that a civil rights violation?
>>
>>29559529
let me guess you're a sovereign citizen?
>>
>>29557111

Don't they realize how much Canada there is in Canada? I had to drive a Uhaul from Seattle to Arizona via Utah once, and couldn't go above 55mph for most of the trip, and it was maddening.

Why is it only countries the size of a matchbox, like Germany, that have reasonable speed limits?
>>
>>29559553
>and couldn't go above 55mph for most of the trip
i dont believe you
>>
>>29559553
Aren't Germans better drivers in general?

Try to steal some glances at other drivers when you're on the open road when it's safe to do so. 45% of them will be staring at their phones while going at ~60 mph. I don't know about you, but I would rather not have these unguided retard missiles going any faster.

Also, were you sticking to the side roads? The Interstate Highways will let you go up to at least 65 mph when you get away from big urban centers.
>>
>>29559541
>ageism, racism, and "random" searches aren't civil rights violations.
>>29559545
>believing in civil rights and your public servants not being your municipal governments underhanded piggy bank mean you're apt to shout AM I BEING DETAINED at random police officers.
lick that boot m8
>>
>>29559605
why is all you people can say is lick the boot? if your shits expired and they see they will pull you over. whats the problem here?
>>
>>29557470

You guys seem to be ignoring the panopticon effect. One reason to use unmarked vehicles is that when every vehicle looks like a police vehicle, you treat every vehicle as a potential police vehicle.

In a way, this is just a more sophisticated version of parking an old cruiser on the side of the road with a dummy in it.
>>
>>29559605
>don't break the law
>don't get hassled by police
you must be a dindu
>>
>>29559061
From this website, the 38 state number on handsfree ban is only applied to "novice drivers" which for most means drivers under 18 or on a learner's permit.

So no, unless I'm missing something, they aren't banned as much as you say.
>>
>>29559617
Not the guy you're responding to, but I will repeat it for the third time.

I am not upset I got pulled over.

I am annoyed that enforcement is completely arbitrary.
>>
>>29559365
Germany by the looks of the rifle.

Italy has the best uniform in my opinion.
>>
>>29559601
>I don't want...
no one gives a flying fuck.
Protip: you're just as shitty of a driver as them. Dunning–Kruger effect nigga

you're pretty much guaranteed to die in a head on collision or flip at 60mph. going 80 won't make you double dead.
>>
>>29559412
im nova as well. another massively shitty thing about this area is all the wanna-be cops who buy retired vehicles leaving them as police looking as possible and drive them everywhere.
>>
>>29559629
did your mom say the tabs are in the mail?

>>29559630
i like the bow tie more but that is a good lookin uni
>>
>>29559639
>you're just as shitty of a driver as them

I'm not using my fucking phone while driving on the highway. That's a point in my favor.

Beyond that, I'm not going to insinuate that I'm in any way a better driver.
>>
>>29557830
>>29558217
unmarked vehicles often use dead tags flagged in NICS as law enforcement
>>
>>29559623
>mfw the next time you get pulled over it's by the diversity hire and you get a 500 ticket and impounded car
>bu...bu...bu... I'm white ;_;

>>29559617
because you lick boots.
>pull up inspection records for a random license plate
>lol it expired
>kiddo, spic, and a nigger in the car
>boy your shit is fucked up, heres a ticket
>also I smell weed(wink wink), let me just go through all your shit to make sure you're good law abiding citizens
>make sure mommy pays that ticket kiddo, gotta do more valuable police work!
>remember me next time it takes us 45 minutes to respond to a noise complaint or fail to appear for your neighbors domestic violence dispute, we were just too busy keeping the streets safe from improper paperwork and rolling stops!
>>
>>29559661
She didn't even mention it.

This was years ago. I wasn't even aware I was this assmad about it to this day.
>>
>>29559628
I'm not that guy famarino.
>>
>>29559698
Keep projecting. Not all of us break the law on a daily basis.
>>
>>29556707
>corvettes
Do you live in the Need for Speed universe?
>>
>>29559698
tabs are clearly visible to see they are expired. keep projecting though. honestly you guys are on par with blm fags
>>
>>29559698
I appreciate the fact you're taking my side on this, but come the fuck on. Trivial shit that happened 4 years ago shouldn't prompt anti-police dogma.

I understand and respect that I was pulled over for legitimate reasons. I don't exactly respect the fact that I ended up getting profiled based off the company I kept, but that's the world we live in.

In the end it was like ~90 bucks that I had to pay off, which meant a few less nights on the town.
>>
>>29559391
>swedish police go around arresting people for hate speech whilst their country turns into an islamic caliphate
>bro tier
>>
>>29556696
I can usually identify them by this:
>Crown vic: Can usually spot the lights through the grille,
>Lights in the back window
>They don't use hubcaps on their tires.
>unusually large antenna
>There are probably only 5 people who own non-taxi, non-police, non-knockoff crown vics in my city.

Ford Taurus (The successor to the CVPI):
>Same as above, except there are a lot of civvie Tauruses in my city
>Civvie Tauruses never have honeycomb grilles.

I'm in Halifax, NS.
>>
>>29559722
he said car inspection, not registration. But a registration tag is "clearly visible" at 10 feet, not 50.

It's still a bullshit reason to fuck with a highschooler and search some less equal animals for weed. Sure is great police work and totally fosters good will amongst the community.

>>29559710
>I didn't go 46mph at any point today
>I don't need to protect others rights because I haven't needed them protected...
>>
>>29556953
>Don't speed
Police don't give a shit if you go only about 10 kph above the limit on highways where I live. Hell, I'm pretty sure they even do it themselves.
>>
In WA (not Western Australia)

Look for

>X
>M
>T

Running vertically in small print next to actual plate numbers ("exempt" from license tabs I believe)

I used to see state patrol cars with WSP in the plate numbers, haven't in awhile so perhaps it's changed... But on almost every police vehicle (and others, I think dealer plates are "XMT" too?)
>>
>>29556707
heh, my county has a Corvette pursuit vehicle. I think someone donated it though.
>>
File: niggers.jpg (47 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
47 KB, 624x351
>>29559793
>I should be able to do whatever I want to fuck the police
>>
I'll just see the big ass spot light from the sides of it then I know it's a cop
>>
>>29559769
>Trivial shit that happened 4 years ago shouldn't prompt anti-police dogma.
you remember that cunt cop 4 years later. multiply that by 320million people with predominantly negative, entirely legitimate opinions of the police as ticket hounds, incompetent layabouts, or thugs. There is literally no reason for that officer to have behaved like that beyond "he could get away with it" and a municipal government that likes grey area cash. .
>>
>>29559793
all he did was ask if they have weed, he didnt search them

>>29559816
it means exempt. they dont need tabs n shit. dealers and a few others have em too
>>
File: 1355448380919.jpg (107 KB, 662x786) Image search: [Google]
1355448380919.jpg
107 KB, 662x786
>>29559822
>he's so blue pilled he doesn't realize the niggers are a scapegoat to associate legitimate grievances with police abuses with niggers robbing cigarette stores and silence normal peoples opposition to revenue gathering activities and substandard police forces.
>>
>>29559856
>cops are the problem
>not niggers
lol.....
>>
>people defending the police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPeED78xOZs&nohtml5=False
>>
>>29559856
>niggers are a scapegoat
kek
>>
>>29558508

like mayberry park? Northville bro?
>>
>>29559862
>>29559864

>he fell for the "the niggers are the problem, us cops are jus' doing our jobs" propaganda
>>
>>29559883
Well the cops kill niggers so they're ok in my book.
>>
>>29559883
im convinced you are trolling now
>>
>>29556696
>"just got a lot harder"
>still has search lights

Jesus
>>
>>29559502
>I like paying fines for arbitrary bullshit that shouldnt even be a law
>>
>>29559897
its even got TWO of em
>>
>>29559864
>the scapegoat for literally all of 20th century american gun control
>not the scapegoat for hand waving away police abuses
see: the retarded faggot whose only response to criticizing police as "hurr u must be a nigger, cuz only niggers have problems with our communally substandard police force used en masse to collect money municipal governments are too afraid to get via increases in property taxes"

your hatred of niggers blinds you m8. You're playing right into their hands and won't realize it until the boot you licked ends up pressed against your throat as well.
>>
>>29559912
a lot of things shouldnt be law but if ya break them dont be a bitch about facing the consequences
>>
>>29559912
Well I don't break the law so I don't have this problem....
>>
>>29559917
blacks commit the most violent crime in the country. a few dead blacks that make the news is statistically nothing when compared to the countries police force. literally the same shit gun grabbers use
>>
>>29556696
All the under cover cops in my area drive ford mustangs. A tell tale sign is the radio wire sticking out of the rear, it's massive. Not many other people around here drive one of those, so when I see one I just double check i'm not doing something retarded.

Another easy way is to just get a radar detector.
>>
>>29559922
>change the law?
>hold the police to a high standard?
>dats nigger talk boy! how dare you criticize the police you just need to stop breakin da law(you've never broken)

>>29559944
are you agreeing that niggers are a scapegoat to relate police abuses to retarded BLM shit to silence legitimate discourse or are you too stupid to realize that your very statement illustrates that.
>only report the chimps chimping and tyrone shoelaces da good boy who dindu nuffin shot by cops outside of a liquor store robbery
>don't report "local police response time still 20 minutes" and "local police buy solid black chargers so they can write more tickets"
>this means if you take issue with the drug war, overzealous and pointless revenue activities, civil rights violations, and general shitty policing and response time then you're just one of dem BLM niggers!
>>
>>29559944
>get told why being a bootlicker moron that can only muster "m-muh niggers" is retarded
>"m-muh niggers" he replies
>>
File: 1429139561161_1.png (500 KB, 954x1022) Image search: [Google]
1429139561161_1.png
500 KB, 954x1022
>>29556916
>>29557481
>public protection
The police do not have to protect you

Supreme Court decision in Warren v. District of Columbia, 1981
Google it
>>
>>29556784
In my state (new york) these guys are usually driving around looking for drug dealers, usually watching them and waiting for them to break the law.
>>
>>29560023
wouldn't surprise me if he/they aren't one of the many LEOs that post here
>>
>>29556696
uk fag here. i live in a town called gainsborough and commute to scunthorpe every day whilst passing through a village called scotter. between gainsborough and scotter there is a black volvo estate that can do 1 of 2 things.

1- they will come up behind you and in the rear view mirror you can see their police garb and radios etc, they will tailgate and try to make you go faster. if you pull over they do the same and ask you what youre playing at.

2-they will drive at 50 mph on a 60mph road. when you overtake they speed up a little and make you hit 70, after which they will pull you over and ask why you were speeding.

theyre bastards when theyre in unmarked cars
>>
>>29556977
How about you stop smoking that shit you fuckhead?

>potheads are this fucking stupid

Not surprised in the slightest
>>
>>29559783
That part is fucked and the caliphate of sweden is a mess. But driving through it in six hours isn't that bad, speeding wise, which is what we're talking about anyhow.
GB2 /Pol
>>
>>29560426
>completely missing his point
>calling others stupid

this has to be one of the dumbest boards on 4chan
>>
>>29560513
Nah, fuck you.

>no way to know if you're not doing illegal shit

If you can't figure this out, you deserve everything you get.
>>
File: 1384879923371.gif (491 KB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
1384879923371.gif
491 KB, 260x146
>>29556696
In Goymany they need an analog antenna for radio traffic despite modern cars using digital radio. Dead giveaway they are cops or polish.
>check license plate
>profit
>>
>>29560426
The law says marijuana is bad.

A very large portion of Americans disagree.
>>
File: but it is illegal.jpg (105 KB, 524x791) Image search: [Google]
but it is illegal.jpg
105 KB, 524x791
>>29560577
even the US govt doesn't know how many laws are on the books you stupid cunt. Over 1000 pages of regulations and legislation are pumped on to the books everyday. you think you can know that you aren't breaking a law?

typical bootlicking faggot.
>>
>>29560043
thanks for agreeing with my post about pigs being useless and not doing what they claim to do.
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.