[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you buy ammo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: dunhams-sports.jpg (29 KB, 350x232) Image search: [Google]
dunhams-sports.jpg
29 KB, 350x232
Just wondering where you guys buy ammo. LGS, Walmart, Cabelas?

Pic related is a newer store in town. Ammo prices are literally retarded. Always have a full stock of everything. How the fuck do these stores get away with this shit. No one buys this overpriced dogshit around here. Maybe waiting for a panic?

I usually go to Walmart, cheap as shit. And LGS are taxin' up the ass as well. Time to stock up before shitty election. What's the best places besides online to shop
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 600x750
I've bought most my recent factory ammo at my local Doit Best hardware. Not the greatest prices, but the guy behind the counter is cool and he's even ordered in special snowflake shit for me.

The warehouse he gets it from charges $25 flat rate. So if he can get a big enough order in its not to bad.

Other than that online. Whoever has the best deal.
>>
Walmart, Ace hardware, gunbroker or a number of other sites. Cheapest per round wins.
>>
>>29556644
The last ammo I bought was from Walmart. I got the last can of XM855 they had. They got a can of XM193 soon after which sold quickly. I haven't seen any since. Even the local Milsurp-R-Us doesn't have anything.
>>
crates of 5.56 online
10mm at cabelas cuz its on sale
>>
>>29556644

Online. Why would you ever buy ammo in person and get overcharged, unless you need like a box or two RIGHT NOW for whatever reason?

Just develop the ability to plan ahead and order online.
>>
I have a small time shop next to my house. The guy is the grouchiest son of a bitch I've ever met, but oddly enough, his prices are okay. I can deal with him freaking out if a gun is not placed exactly right on his rack for $5/20 Federal 5.56 ball.
>>
>>29556717
Shit ACE, gotta check my local ones. Didnt know they sell ammo Thanks
>>
>>29556717

>Ace Hardware

Wut, I've never seen an ACE Hardware with ammo.
>>
>>29556644
I buy all my ammo online mostly because I like money
>>
>>29556644
i go onto wikiarms and let their search engine find the best deals for what i want. usually use luckygunner, sgammo, clickammo, or militaryshooters (like them the best cause they are in my state and i get the stuff in 2 days max) to buy online.

if i need it TODAY then i go to walmart or fleet farm. but i try not to.
>>
>>29557074
Not all do. It's a per store decision usually. Well it is with Doit Best.
>>
>>29556644
ammoseek.com
gunbot.net

Walmart for cheap 22LR
>>
>>29559543
>his Walmart has .22lr
Need a roommate?
>>
>>29559571
No, I need the room for all of my 22LR.
>>
>Buying ammo
>2016
People still do this?

Seriously though I just reload. Cheaper ammo and better quality stuff for plinking and it's a fun hobby. Pretty much the only gun related hobby I can practice at the moment since I work so fucking much.
>>
>>29556644
Hate to say it but Walmart. They sell .45 ammo for about half of what my LGS does (.37/round versus .76/round)

I might start ordering bulk online though.
>>
>>29556644
Used to buy it all at walmart, but nw I can't find tula 7.62x39 or .22 there anymore. Now the only thing I buythere is .25acp.
>>
>>29556644
SGAmmo senpai
>>
>>29559678

any future would be gun enthusiast should plan ahead the purchase of their reloading equipment once they have their own property , its just good planning
>>
>>29559814
ive never seen 22 on the shelf at walmart, probably the same people zeroed on the stock up shifts and picking most if not all
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.