[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britfag here, i want to get a shotgun license and obviously a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1454275471678.jpg (64 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
1454275471678.jpg
64 KB, 500x346
Britfag here, i want to get a shotgun license and obviously a shotgun to go with it but i live in a flat and probably wouldnt be allowed to bolt a gun safe to the wall. I know a guy that will let me go shooting on land he owns so i wont have an issue proving having land to shoot on to the police but the issue is just actually having a gun itself. Is it possible to legally store a gun at say a shooting club or something when im not using it?
>>
Also i get that the police would be the obvious people to talk to but its sunday so i doubt il be able to get hold of anyone useful so just thought id ask here
>>
>>29554750
How long are you going to be there? I'd just fucking do it anyway.

If possible roll back the carpet in a wardrobe / bedroom and bolt it down. Otherwise budget for a quick plaster and paint.
>>
I hate to say this and i know it's not what youd prefer to hear, but you need to move away from your opressive country. The american revolution happened for a reason.

Just go to canada if you dont think youll like it here. Are you scared of parliament? We will take care of you. We will wrap you in a warm blanket of guns and let you sip on freedom juice all you want. Come home.
>>
>>29554792
Ive always wanted to move to canada but isnt it really difficult
>>
>>29554792
>>29554805
Also i dont really have any notable skills which i assume would make it a hundred times harder.
It would be nice to sleep in a nice snug canada blanket though for shooting
>>
>>29554776
A police officer has to come and inspect the gun safe and they come and check yearly
>>
>>29554805
No, just go in through the u.s border.
>>
>>29554827
You dont need a skill, any job will do until you can go to college. Life is sustainable here in many places. You can pick any climate and any setting. The U.S is a huge country, you know? You really can have it all here. Nobody will look at you any different here. Canada is very nice too, especially if you like the outdoors.
>>
>>29554870
>You dont need a skill, any job will do until you can go to college.
He's not going to college on a holiday visa, and most certainly not as an illegal.
>>
>>29554750
Eh, just remove the skirtboard and bolt it on, end of the day it's a sport the landlord can't really argue, i'm not sure they even need to know as long as the police know (could do with looking that one up tho)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.