[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The next stage of warfare. How to take a country, just send
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Robot and women couples .jpg (91 KB, 1596x797) Image search: [Google]
Robot and women couples .jpg
91 KB, 1596x797
The next stage of warfare.

How to take a country, just send billions into it as refugees.

Why isn't china doing this to all the asian countrys near it?
>>
File: 33251535-1460009063.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
33251535-1460009063.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1024
>>29551629
They are doing it to Africa.

For some reason nigs are too stupid to realize when Chinese are fucking them over.

Also, I don't think other asian countries would allow Chinese Jewish immigrants into their countries.
>>
>>29551629
It is happening in Northern Vietnam.
>>
>>29551629
the chinese use to employ a tactic millennia ago where the would go to local villages, slaughter the men and rape the women then leave. then when all their "sons" where at a mature age, they would return to said village and tell all the sons that they, in fact, were their fathers and that they were actually chinese. and thus china grew their boundaries as such.

the their culture(at least at the time), the off spring identified nationality to the father. I.E. if the mother was french and the father was chinese, the off spring was chinese. if the mother was chinese and the father french, the offspring was french.

Or at least that was what someone said a long time ago. my history is a little fucked.
>>
>>29551629
The Chinese are doing it to Tibet.
They are sort of doing it to Canada.
They are attemptung to establish ties with established Chinese communities abroad, ie in Malaysia.
>>
>>29551629
I want that grill to fuck that robot
>>
>>29551629
There are several other examples of what you describe, though. Belize has English as its official language because it was founded by a conspiracy of Englishmen using immigration as the Spanish Empire fell apart. Zionism is pretty much this. Spain lost part of its Moroccan territory when activists with cameras herded children towards Spanish soldiers and defied them to shoot.
>>
>>29551732
Holyshit.
>>
>>29551629
Probably.
>>
>>29551644
They know, but they don't know how to do anything about it.

A lot of africans can't read, and many of the ones that can aren't able to read anything longer than a text message.
>>
>>29553222
Lol
>>
>>29551629
Because white PC eurocucks, neighbour asian shitholes have armed border guards who will actually shoot their rifles at 'illegal immigrant refugees', loot the bodies, and bury them in a pit.
>google Burma Rohinghas or Thai Karen
>>
>>29551644
Its better this way. Africa cant into self govern. Plus now, in a few generations, we get an entire continent of tiger woods.
>>
>>29556099
*... because UNLIKE...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.