[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cali Relocation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Can we have a Commie-fornia escape thread? My job just offered to move me from cen-cal to our location is las vegas. I know Vegas is pretty good gun laws wise, any anons with experience living there? The way i see it i'll be paying almost half what i'm paying right now for my apartment while still making my Cali wage (12/hr) , i'll stop getting fucked in taxes, and i'll be able to own all the guns i want + shall issue CC. Only thing is the heat and not being able to lane split on my Baiku. Over all seems like a sweet deal but i'd like to hear from some Nevada anons
>>
I'm looking at southern Oregon myself. Getting the fuck out of CA has become a priority.
>>
>>29549511
Oregon was another option for me as well, but our location is in the middle of bumfuck nowhere there, as oppose to in Vegas where i'm 20min from the strip. Cali is great in theory but living here is killing me, i cannot save money for the life of me between paying 1000$ a month for a fucking studio and getting fucked in the ass for 10% of my income in taxes.
>>
>>29549494
Califag here, I'll remain and keep fighting the good fight to hang onto what rights we have left here. You can go run and shit up someone else's poor state.
>>
>>29549635
Come on anon, help a guy out. I just want some rights
>>
>WOW CALIFAGS YOUR STATE SUCKS SO MOVE OUT
>FUCKING CALIFAGS MOVING TO MY STATE FUCK OFF
>>
Just leave your crappy left leaning political ideologies and gender issues in Cali and you'll do well anywhere.
>>
as someone from Chicago I am monitoring this thread
>>
>>29549785
Being straight white and a man i don't give two shits about libtards "issues". I just want to be free to shoot my guns and ride my Motorcycle, man.
>>
>>29549749
I noticed this irony also.
>>
>>29549785
>left leaning political ideologies

i support the rights of gay transexuals and their several husbands/wives to conduct their weddings on their cannabis farms while the protect themselves with full-auto rifles and high-capacity magazines.
Why?
>because it doesnt affect me one bit.

so far right, it looks a little left.
>>
I'm sad that I was born in California. My padre moved out in '92, and I owe him a shitload for that.

OP, just don't advertise that you're from cali and you'll do fine. Seems like you're ideologically sound enough to go anywhere in this country.
>>
>>29549494
I just checked and there 11 Applebee's in Las Vegas. So you at least know you can open carry while getting a good meal.
>>
>>29549494
You're being moved becuase your boss doesn't want to pay you the nation's highest minimum wage of 15/hour.

Take me with you please....
>>
>>29550914
That wage won't hit till 2022 but when it does you're going to see some serious shit.
>>
>>29549511
>>29549599
Oregon here. Do not move here unless you have a job lined up. Also, don't tell anyone you're from California. We fucking hate Californians.
>>
CA born and raised, this place is incredibly beautiful and there is so much going on here, but gotta move cause of all the crazy gun laws and the massive influx of foreigners. it's too bad californians have a bad reputation among the rest of the states, because the conservative people here are just as based as anyone else
>>
I'm actually planning to move to clackamas county from the sf bay area within the year.

If people ask me where I'm from, I'm just going to say I'm from overseas since I'm asian.
>>
File: rainbow_gadsen.jpg (351 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_gadsen.jpg
351 KB, 1024x682
>>29549832
You and I both.
>>
>>29550933
I'm kind of dreading it
How much is a generic fast-food hamburger going to cost?
>>
>>29551450
Don't think it will change much since they will just get robots to take your money and cook the food. There will be only 3 people per shift, one to fix the machine, one to hand food out the window and one to unclog the shitter and they will all be "managers" so they will work 12 hours but only get paid for 8.
>>
>>29551067
Tactical Asian?
>>
>>29549749
Also,
>FUCK CALIFAGS THEY VOTED FOR THAT SHIT
>HELP THEY'RE TRYING TO BAN HIGH CAP MAGS AND ASSAULT RIFLES
>>
File: derp_paul.jpg (11 KB, 237x302) Image search: [Google]
derp_paul.jpg
11 KB, 237x302
>>29549832
>any of that remotely right-leaning
>>
>>29549494
Vegas is pretty dope. Lock n Load is a good gun store with pretty decent gunshows happening semi-frequently.
The heat fucking sucks though. Get used to your car being an oven from May-September.

I live in Boulder City and I use the gun range there, not sure about the rest of Vegas though.
>>
>>29551814
sorry, there is Lock n Load plus other gun shows that happen.
>>
>>29549494
I live in Vegas (moved from Sac.). Its a pretty nice city, but the weather blows in the summer. Dry, dusty and hot as fuck.
>>
>>29551833
>>29549494

Also, I forgot to add...I'm pretty sure that pic is on the boarder of AZ and NV. We have the same time zone as you.
>>
>>29551450
Probably about the same, but it will be made by robots and contain more wood pulp than meat (if there is any beef).
>>
>>29551568
>im right wing so i say who you should fuck and marry
>M-MUH SMALLER GOVERNMENT
>STAY OUT OF MUH GUNS
>fucking queers marriage is between a man and a woman

you see where i'm going with this? you probably don't because you believed everything your parents told you
>>
Looking to the Idaho promised land personally. Probably Twin Falls or Boise.

Hopefully September or October.
>>
>>29551913
Oh man twin falls used to be an absolute shit hole but in the last 10 years it's really got its act together.
>>
Californians need to lay in the bed they made for themselves rather than fuck up their neighbors states too.

t. the rest of the west
>>
>>29549749

in fairness; by move out we usually mean kill yourself.
>>
>>29552426
Trust me the rest of us in CA wish we could wall off the Bay Area and LA and call it a day.
>>
>>29552439
They should take fenstien with them for company to hell.
>>
File: vfiles28054.jpg (245 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
vfiles28054.jpg
245 KB, 1024x682
>>29551913
>literally innawoods the state

>naw fuck that I'm going to move to the flat desert hellhole that is southern Idaho

Californians, everyone.
>>
>>29552451
Please do this. I'd gladly kill the bay from the inside
>>
>>29552451
tfw you live in the bay area ;_;
my company has a very high percentage of gun owners for this area
>>
I lived in California and moved up to northern Reno in NV.
10/10 choice
>>
File: Jewel3.jpg (12 KB, 253x450) Image search: [Google]
Jewel3.jpg
12 KB, 253x450
I live in vegas, some have already covered it.

Good for fun stuff. Hot as fuck in summer but you get used to it. GREAT places to eat / watch movies, see shows and obviously gamble.

Oh and the hookers, man dem dere hookers.

pic related
>>
File: Defend Oregon.jpg (82 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
Defend Oregon.jpg
82 KB, 525x350
>>29549511
>>29549599

Keep your filthy hands of my Oregon!
>>
>>29549494

18 - 20 california born libertarian youth can leave to start a new since you did not have a hand In your states demise, but if you lived in California your whole life at 20 + You have blood on your hands and need to buck up and fight for your rights faggots
>>
>>29549494
Stay the fuck in California and fight for your rights. We don't need any more of you cucks coming over to NV, Oregon and Arizona.

I live in Las Vegas and travel to Oregon every three months to visit family. I've seen what Californians do.
>>
vegas resident here

>dry heat
>relaxed gun laws
>all the gambling and shows you want
>not california
>not california
>>
>>29552736
It's literally impossible to fight for your rights in Cali when the majority of state's populace fit into these categories;
1. Those who support total gun control
2. Those who don't have any legal precedent whatsoever
3. Those who are indifferent or lazy

There's a shit ton of media and lies going around about firearms and it goes straight to anybody who can do something in Cali. Most people who see that shit take the bait and are anti-gun as fuck. It's a near unwinnable war.
>>
>>29552985
Isn't prostitution legal in Las Vegas?
>>
>>29551496
I'm more of a c&r guy.
>>
commifornian here, yes we know the general population are fags. Even my girlfriend is a brainwashed liberal. Ammo is expensive and guns are severely limited.
>>
>>29552468
Last I checked, all the Califags are moving to coeur d'alene, not Twin Falls or Boise.

I want away from them, not to mingle with them. Besides, I like High Desert. I live in the Mojave for god's sake.
>>
>>29553206
To add.

My experiance is this.

>Typically, Mountain, forested, or lakeside retreats attract Californians
>Californians want Californian like political environment
>Said towns turn into Liberal shit holes
>Attracts even more hipsters
>Becomes hard to live unless you have loads of fucking money

They way I see it, I'd rather be somewhere dry than in a place where I have to deal with those people.

Big Bear is like that
Wrightwood is like that
Arrowhead is like that
Lake Tahoe is like that
Flagstaff is like that

These people create a exclusive community where if you're not like them, you're not welcome.
>>
>>29553014
No. Nor Cal and the East inland are pro gun as fuck, its the fucking illegals and cucks in the bay area and west coast fucking us over with their loud mouthing.
>>
>>29553034
It goes by county. Vegas itself no. The county next to it? Yes.
>>
>>29553236
>Going to Tahoe
>Ever
Fuck Tahoe, Donnor Lake is better
>>
>>29553259
It was my first time in the area. I wanted to see the huge fucking lake, then go to my first Cabelas.

I left disappointed on two counts.
>>
>>29553270
I recently went to cabela in Oregon, the one near portland.

super disappointed.
>>
>>29553259
>going to Donner lake
Going to fallen leaf or Angora are better
>>
>>29549599
NV has the cheapest cost of living around, I live here, what questions do you have?
>>
>>29553422
I need job where I can get 70k/year plus benefits and I'd move anywhere.
>>
>>29553446
Become a military officer
>>
>>29553484
Too late for that. I'm senior management at my company but CA is really wearing on me and the way things are going with minimum wage and enviro regs lots of smaller businesses will be killed.
>>
Vegas is great, OP, hope you enjoy your time here

t. live in vegas
>>
very small change of a move to south Dakota, what's the gun atmosphere in those parts?
>>
Relocated to WA a year and a half back.

Then gun laws passed and I weeped. It was like I couldnt escape liberals.
>>
>>29549832
The wall now extends north, around California
>>
>>29549494
watch out for this arazona pile of shit http://motherboard.vice.com/read/drone-vigilante-brian-bates-johntv-oklahoma-spies-on-sex-workers?trk_source=popular
>>
>>29554391
if you voted for demoshits, you are the one who passed the gun laws. I've met several "pro gun" Cuckifornia transplants, every one of them votes for the party of more gun control.

>muh weed
>muh poor illegal subhumans
>I won't donate to the NRA, they're too right wing

While it may seem like Californians get a lot of shit on this board, it's for good reason>>29554408
>>
>>29549494
your pic is from the wrong side of nevada
>>
>>29549494
Lol I know Nevadans looking to flee now because Califags keep flooding over the border. Just FFR, if you move up north or go anywhere rural don't tell people you are from Cali.
>>
>>29554439
I'm a Californian
I have a current NRA Membership
I've donated to pro-gun charities (Albiet with a chance to win some beautiful guns)
I fucking hate Californian political scum
I want to chuck my bullet button back into California as I leave.
I have never once voted for a Dem.
I don't give two shits about weed.

What does that make me?
>>
I live in vegas, I really don't like cali fags because you all keep coming over here and bringing thay cali bullshit with you. OP, if you're a cool dude, come on in, but please don't have a giant cali flag and keep your fucking cali plates for 10 years.

Worst part of nv is paying sales tax on guns you buy online, private sale or not.
>>
>>29554514
Good to go. Welcome aboard.
>>
>>29549494
Vermont.
>>
I want to get out ca because because people like me, who just want to live and be left alone have no meaningful representation at all.

The letters I've written to our senators and representatives are always answered with form-
letter de-facto Fuck yous, with exception to my communications with Tom McClintock.

I've had nothing to do with the liberal pussification of this place, and my ideologies are utterly incompatable with the ca stereotype.

I hear Oregonians and Nevadans say they hate Californians, but I'm not a Californian. I was just born here.

So am I allowed to leave?
>>
>>29549494
Don't get pulled over with both ammo and weapon in your car at the same time in North Las Vegas. Other than that go for it... on second thought, assuming you're not black, you probably don't even have to worry about that...
>>
>>29554648
What permission do you need? Fucking do it.
>>
>>29554418
>guys out there fighting degeneracy
>piece of shit

Top kek, did he catch you sucking dick for guns?
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.