[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ayo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pullup.jpg (57 KB, 800x362) Image search: [Google]
pullup.jpg
57 KB, 800x362
what would you do if these niggas pulled up on you with a choppa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-opKnc4shic
>>
>>29548384
Laugh as they crash because none of them know how to pilot one.
>>
If there's like 5 of them with rifles, I don't think you have much choice but to die, hopefully take a couple of them with you.
>>
>>29548399
kek
>>
>>29548384
>>29548399
>>29548429

Does it make you mad that you spend all day researching weapons and how to better use them, researching optics and muzzle devices, practicing reloads and shooting on the move, only to know you could get run up on by these fuckers who smoke blunts and make this garbage all day?

I know it makes me mad.
>>
File: ayo.jpg (44 KB, 589x520) Image search: [Google]
ayo.jpg
44 KB, 589x520
>>29548454
ayo run those pockets nigga
>>
That's just life. If you can get to your ccw and drop 1 or 2, take solace in that thought, and that you have the freedom to fight fire with fire when presented with such a situation.
>>
>>29548852
>>29548454
I meant that 4 u
>>
>>29548852
I guess we have to be more vigilant in the sense of never getting caught unarmed and not putting yourself in situations where you can get outnumbered/killed.
>>
>Implying they can operate

ANYTIME I hear about shootouts in ghettos it's always over 100 shots were fired and two men were injured with wounds to their arms and legs.
>>
>>29548901
Exactly, Situtional awareness, and just being prepared and able to improvise are our best assets, brother. Even if you are unarmed, escape to fight another day.
>>
>>29548384
It makes me feel good knowing we will one day round up all the niggers and then they'll understand what true power is.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.