[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Forgotten weapons thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nkuqefbZKT1rc9ofxo1_500.jpg (73 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkuqefbZKT1rc9ofxo1_500.jpg
73 KB, 500x368
Can we get some Gun Jesus (Ian) love in here.
>>
>3. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls,
>>
>>29547953
Wat?
>>
>>29547953
Shut up rulefag.
>>
I know high end gun auctions are a great place to see rare guns. It just gets a little boring when ever video is at RIA or James D Julia.

He can't take them apart fully, he can't shoot them. Just feels like he is producing an auction video catalog.
>>
>>29548122
I love them. So many cool things show up and most of the time at least he gets a chance to field strip them. That Walther prototype.. wew
>>
>>29547930
I like him, a lot.

However, I don't like that he sees one old source and just assumes that's the way it was with no question.

Like when he talked to Gabe Suarez and just accepted some of the blatant falsities, and then defended them in the comments. Or his whole thing about marching fire with the BAR, and how the rifle was developed for it.

It's a good look at old guns, but some of the info is just kinda, wrong.
>>
>>29548122
He's making a videopedia of guns actually. Mostly history behind them, sometimes disassembly. I just wish there was more shooting.

Hate the revolvers though.
>>
File: feels.png (645 KB, 910x604) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
645 KB, 910x604
Maybe someday anons, someday...
>>
>>29548240
And that is?
>>
>>29547930
I just wish he'd get the chance to take a look at some cool guns from the soviet prototype armories. Or even the modern ones.

How the fuck does that faggot Larry Vickers get to test newest russkie prototypes like AEK but Ian doesn't is beyond me.
>>
File: 459678490570594680.png (318 KB, 762x551) Image search: [Google]
459678490570594680.png
318 KB, 762x551
>>29548240
>Steyr ACR and G11
>Ian can never do a video on them

Goddamnit.
>>
>>29548240
A G11 and Steyr ACR video.
>>
>>29548240
why are we still here

just to suffer?
>>
Maybe someday we'll all be rich enough to actually buy these types of guns.
>>
>>29549065
>>29549042
>>29548678
Those surely aren't the only ACRs and G11s on earth, now are they?

Can't we just Patreon fund Ian a trip to HK factory?
>>
File: gunshavechanged.jpg (218 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
gunshavechanged.jpg
218 KB, 1600x900
>>29549065
Every night, I can feel the forgotten guns... and frankly, neat mechanisms... even cosmoline. The designers we've lost... the guns we've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.
>>
>>29549210
I wonder if Ian actually visits /k/ sometimes
>>
>>29549275
He is aware of /k/ but he stated be doesn't go on here, which I understand because /k/ isn't exactly the most well researched board or useful beyond arguing so I can't imagine there being much interest for him. Karl, I can see.
>>
>>29549143
>HK
>implying they would do anything for firearms enthusiasts and free publicity
>>
>>29548122
James Julia does let him shoot some of the guns, but yeah, you can understand why they don't want him to shoot too many of the $30K+ guns.
>>
>>29549500
Well, they got burned hard when no one bothered supporting their push against the Bush import ban, so it's no surprise that they don't give a shit about the US civvie market.
>>
am I the only one so sick of seeing revolvers from like 1860?
look, I get that they were really common.
but jesus, some more rifles wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>29548144
>but some of the info is just kinda, wrong.
Make your own factually correct videos then
>>
>>29548489
flechette assault rifle
>>
>>29550284
He's got to work with whatever RIA & James Julia have, so take it up with them.
>>
>>29548240

We need a Top Gear for guns. One mechanical expert, one oper8or, and one historian.

I nominate Ian, Pat Macnamara, and Eggman from those old military channel shows. .
>>
>>29550343
But I'm not very charismatic on video and my setup is kinda shit.

I don't see why I have to make videos to want the truth on the matter.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.