[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Messing with entry teams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: o-BIG-MOUTH-BILLY-BASS-facebook.jpg (334 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-BIG-MOUTH-BILLY-BASS-facebook.jpg
334 KB, 2000x1000
So a while back there was a thread about building a house/training course specifically designed to give nightmares to an entry team. Some suggestions included:

> hundreds of big mouth bass everywhere
> Osama bin Laden mannequin behind doors/closets
> optical illusions like uneven floors, or hallways that slowly narrowed
> a room with glue 1" deep on the floor
> followed by a room covered with string, jingle bells and fishhooks
> walls painted to look like doors
> lots of doors that lead nowhere and each opens in a different way
> cubicle farm attached to the ceiling

Let's hear your ideas anons.
>>
>>29545871
Youre now aware this thread was in like 2010
>>
random strobe lights

babies

images of the entry teams families.

dragon dildos all over
>>
>>29545884
You got any caps?
>>
>>29545871
Liquid LSD sprayers
Flamethrowers
"Room" that is really a pit filled with water so it looks like a floor when still.
>>
docki moras every where,
speakers playing the sound of some one slowly fapping, animated hydraulic animatrons like the ones at Disney that pop up and make shooting nosies while fapping
>>
>bee hives tied to doors
>small nooses that attach to your legs and drag around rolls of quartets
>those rolling balls with the weasel on them in every corner
>ants fucking everywhere
>commitment
>>
>>
File: Winchester House.jpg (31 KB, 346x198) Image search: [Google]
Winchester House.jpg
31 KB, 346x198
I make this home my final stand.
>>
>>29545915
not on this computer
can't find my old external hdd
>>
File: 1391977214829.png (25 KB, 773x224) Image search: [Google]
1391977214829.png
25 KB, 773x224
>>29545871
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 1024x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 1024x260
>>
>>29545948
>docki mora

lmao anon it's "dakimakura"
>>
>>29545871
LOL! I remember this, I'll see if I can dig up an caps
>>
File: HomeDefense.jpg (2 MB, 3762x3323) Image search: [Google]
HomeDefense.jpg
2 MB, 3762x3323
>>29545871
>>29545915
>>29547783
Huh, I actually named it, that was far easier than expected
>>
>>29545871
Run this shit Night Trap style
>Every room has a hidden camera
>pit traps, automated doors, taser door knobs, strobe lights and a large series of hidden speakers with sound effects
>All controlled via remote
>Bonus: backup generator hidden under the garage
>>
>>29547801
Wow, that was a long time ago.
>mfw two of my posts made it into the screencap
>>
Ball pits.
>>
>>29547852
Ball pits with vipers in them.
>>
>>29545871
Resistance heaters attached to doorknobs
Balsa wood/cardboard doors made up to look like reinforced security doors
Paintball gun booby traps full of ball bearings
Stairs with a max load lower than that of a kitted up SWAT guy
Floors that are actually tiles floating on a 2ft deep pools of water+bleach that bleach boots and fancy tacticool pants.
>>
>Have all the rooms in my house turns into traps and puzzles.
>Have my only firearm on a stand in the middle of the living room
>Have to navigate my way to the firearm
>Have a small Filipino midget operate these traps and puzzles
>Somehow get himself a third nipple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxTCwrIYyZQ&nohtml5=False
>>
>>29547863
Viper pits with balls in them.
>>
>>29547863

Wow, Anon. You went from "fuck with" to "kill the fools"
Smh
>>
>high def tv's mounted in the wall as fake windows that show packs of niggers armed with ak's rushing past for the front door
>Every room has multiple roombas covered in either sharp knives or fire paintball stink rounds when approached. Bonus if they're armored
>A room with a motion detection triggered sprinkler system that sprays melted butter
>hidden choke lines made of near invisible fishing line everywhere
>opening one door causes all the other doors to close. Doors also randomly and noisily open when no one is nearby
>Secondary spring loaded doors hidden in the walls, so when you open one door, a second door slides out to take its place and locks in position
>doors with two door handles that requires both to be turned, some with three and they all turn in different directions. Extra hard if you got greased in the butter room
>All walls painted in vertigo inducing illusion patterns
>broadcasts of strange commands and incoherent whispers over standard police radio frequencies
>Every room has slippery tiled floors, some tiles break when stepped on and have a 3ft deep foot trap under it while others have strobe light triggers
>A central hub room that is essentially an in ground hottub with an irregular bottom. Bonus if it has a strobe light protected by bullet resistant glass
>All hallways have a spotlight aimed directly at the door
>The Honeypot: In the center of the house is a room full of what looks like cocaine and money. If any of it is moved, the room seals with large steel doors and the lights go out. The walls of this room are also armored. There is what looks like a bomb hidden under the first layer of coke and starts counting down immediately. (it plays music and the lights come back on when it hits zero. A birthday cake lowers from the ceiling.
>To make this work, multiple backup generators and batteries hidden everywhere.
>>
>>29548253
Kek
>>
>>29547801
Fuck yeah dude thanks
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.